Obama Claims unemployment Dropped To 7.8%

That 7.8 figure stopped being believable several hours ago.

The RNC will find the truth.. They probably already have it. It will be out just before the debate so Romney can use it against him when he takes control of the moderator and speaks his mind.
60,000,000 people will witness it.

Romney is America's new RockStar!

Jack Welch said there is no way with roughly 1.5% growth in the economy that you could get the biggest jump in employment since 1983, over 800,000 jobs Obama just pulled out of his ass. He said the only way would be if the economy was growing at over 4.5%. He said the numbers don't jib with everything else.

It's impossible with such a weak economy.

I explain a lot of this on this post and thread http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/252167-ive-never-seen-unemployment-drop-3-percent-on-only-114k-net-jobs.html#post6117380

However...one thing to keep in mind.....why the hell is ANYONE celebrating even a 7.8% unemployment rate? Liberals slammed Bush for a having a rate that was roughly 4% (which BTW was lower than Clinton's rate) but they are celebrating an artificial 7.8% that is a result of mathematical anomalies?!?!? Jesus H Christ on a string...talk about low standards.

IF anyone has evidence to support the conspiracy theory that the numbers are rigged differently than they have been rigged all along, I'd love to see it.

I explain a lot of this on this post and thread http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...ercent-on-only-114k-net-jobs.html#post6117380

However...one thing to keep in mind.....why the hell is ANYONE celebrating even a 7.8% unemployment rate? Liberals slammed Bush for a having a rate that was roughly 4% (which BTW was lower than Clinton's rate) but they are celebrating an artificial 7.8% that is a result of mathematical anomalies?!?!? Jesus H Christ on a string...talk about low standards.
simple, because it was 10% and slowly but surely, it is heading in the right direction....

IF anyone has evidence to support the conspiracy theory that the numbers are rigged differently than they have been rigged all along, I'd love to see it.

As with everything else about this president, nobody can prove anything, but it just doesn't make any sense.

Fact is nobody in their right mind trusts his administration and that is part of the reason why the economy is is the dumps.

Let's look at some of the whoppers these folks have come up with:

Obama deserved his Nobel Prize for things he hadn't done yet
A top secret drone accidentally ended up in the hands of Iran
The Muslim Brotherhood is a secular group
Egypt will never fall into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood
Obama let slip secret staging areas Israel was using for a possible bombing mission on Iran
The only way to pay off the debt is to tax the rich
The GOP wants Dirty Air and Dirty Water
The only way to create jobs is to tax the rich
Obama didn't have the power to grant amnesty to illegals
Obama has the power to grant amnesty to illegals
Obama has nothing to do with Fast & Furious but he's still invoking Executive Privilege
The attacks on our embassies were over a video
They had no information the Benghazi attack was an organized act of terror
Mitt Romney plans on $5 trillion in tax cuts for the rich
Mitt Romney murdered a steel-worker's wife
Mitt Romney is a felon
The GOP is conducting a war on women
Obama is against same-sex marriage
Obama is for same-sex marriage
Anyone who is against same-sex marriage is a bigot
Obama called long standing deduction for moving expenses paying business to outsource to foreign countries
Obama was suffering from altitude sickness during the debate
Mitt Romney cheated during the debate
John Kerry is to blame for Obama's poor performance
Over 800,000 new jobs were inadvertently discovered over the last 3 months
Obama raised $181 million dollars in September from donors nobody knows the names of

Isn't it obvious why nobody trusts our government anymore?

Last edited:
lol, Does Obama and his followers really think a small drop in Unemployment is going to change peoples minds about him?

But the poor Obama needs something after that disastrous DEBATE showing

lol, Does Obama and his followers really think a small drop in Unemployment is going to change peoples minds about him?

So you believe the drop in unemployment is less important than a debate?

You seem confused again, Stephanie.

I just see it as a little too LATE for the Dear Leader to crow over this after the people SUFFEREED with 8.% unemployment his whole FOUR YEARS..
but like I said, he and his followers need something after last weeks disaster

The 7.8% figure is artificially high

Republican politicians have been laying off government workers, teachers, police and firemen to make the number artificially high

The true figure should be below 6

To provide cover for his poor performance in the debates Obama released a jobs rate that even CNN was questioning this morning.

Just 15 mins ago it was projected to go up because of the increase of new unemployment applications. But the rate somehow dropped below the target 8%

We knew this would happen.

Where does 'Obama' claim this?

And how did Obama get to BLS?

Fuckin' retard....:clap2::clap2:

Joseph Stiglitz appeared on 'Up w/ Chris Hayes' to discuss the jobs report released on Friday. Several prominent conservative figures, including former GE CEO Jack Welch, have accused the Obama administration of skewing the numbers to appear in its favor.

"No president, maybe except Nixon, would actually try to change what the Bureau Labor Statistics does or what the DEA does. These are really independent agencies and the idea that they would do that is literally absurd," Stiglitz said.

Stiglitz said the only thing that presidents can do is explain the numbers and put them in context of larger economic tides.

"You don't monkey with the numbers because that would destroy your credibility," he said.

Friday's report showed that unemployment had fallen to 7.8% after 114,000 jobs were added last month.

Although some Republican politicians and conservative commentators have questioned the accuracy of the figures, officials deny any wrongdoing.

Labor Secretary Hilda Solis told CNBC that it's "really ludicrous" to suggest that BLS manipulated the data.

LINK

Sure.....now all you have to do is name the Obama jobs program that caused it to drop.

Sure.....now all you have to do is name the Obama jobs program that caused it to drop.

Dipshit.

Unless you can prove Obama got to the BLS, you're still eating shit on Nov. 6.

Save your appetite!

The 7.8% figure is artificially high

Republican politicians have been laying off government workers, teachers, police and firemen to make the number artificially high

The true figure should be below 6

Yeah, the Republicans wanted the economy to tank.

That's why it happened after the Dems took complete control of Congress.

To provide cover for his poor performance in the debates Obama released a jobs rate that even CNN was questioning this morning.

Just 15 mins ago it was projected to go up because of the increase of new unemployment applications. But rate somehow dropped below the target 8%

We know this would happen.

Were they 'oversampling'?

Or did Acorn do this in the Conservatory with funding from Soros and Clooney?

you-fail3.gif

Oh, that had to hurt....

Why does Pudwhistle keep doing it?

Dipshit.

Save your appetite!

Seems to me you've been eating shit ever since the debate.

And you can't name the program......so........I guess you're just hoping this is all on the level.

Dipshit.

Save your appetite!

And you can't name the program......so........I guess you're just hoping this is all on the level.

Here's the crockpot we'll be using for your meal on Nov. 6.

Toilet2x225.jpg

Dipshit.

Save your appetite!

Here's the crockpot we'll be using for your meal on Nov. 6.

Toilet2x225.jpg

Keep talking......7.8% still doesn't cover up that terrible performance and you know it.

Listen to me.....7.8% unemployment is fucken terrible.

Forum List

Back