Obama chooses Saudis over Americans. Blocks release of 9-11 info.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo is just a clueless tool doing what the bankers tell him. And they pay him well for doing it.

Obama Sides with Saudis, Opposes Bill to Release 9/11 Findings

april 16 2016 The Obama Administration has been lobbying Congress to block a bill that would allow Saudi Arabia’s government to be held accountable in American courts for any role it played in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In addition to Obama's efforts to keep information about 9/11 confidential, Saudi Arabia has threatened to sell hundreds of billions of dollars worth of its American assets if Congress passes the bill. In recent weeks, administration officials have been warning lawmakers of the bill’s potential economic fallout.
The Obama Administration’s strict opposition to the 9/11 bill has left many family members of the terror attacks’ victims outraged.

Obozo is just a clueless tool doing what the bankers tell him. And they pay him well for doing it.

Obama Sides with Saudis, Opposes Bill to Release 9/11 Findings

april 16 2016 The Obama Administration has been lobbying Congress to block a bill that would allow Saudi Arabia’s government to be held accountable in American courts for any role it played in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In addition to Obama's efforts to keep information about 9/11 confidential, Saudi Arabia has threatened to sell hundreds of billions of dollars worth of its American assets if Congress passes the bill. In recent weeks, administration officials have been warning lawmakers of the bill’s potential economic fallout.
The Obama Administration’s strict opposition to the 9/11 bill has left many family members of the terror attacks’ victims outraged.

Nice source! One headline has all the dope on a Secret Meeting with no evidence on how they obtained it; the lead story is a classic example of a lie by omission.

Of course the Saudi Government does not rule over an open society, and of course they openly threatened to sell off $750 Billion of US securities; if tales be told truthfully the Bush Family allowed members of the Saudi Royal Family to depart by airplane right after 911 while American Citizens were stranded all over the land.

I wondered why so many people were so optimistic when Obama was elected. I expected nothing, and was still disappointed. The support for domestic secrecy and spying, among other things, really bothered me. I don't think he deserved the severity of criticism that was heaped on, and the actions of Congress in reference to him are atrocious, however. As far as him as a person, he is appealing and intelligent.
This information is something that should be made known. If he has any input and refuses let it out, it is one more reason to be disappointed.

How can it sell America's assets.
Its their wealth.
What means?
Why wouldn't SA be able to sell their own wealth?

And why would it bother America?
I don't think it would very much, honestly. A big chunk of treasuries out of US currency isn't great or anything, but the outrage is illegitimate.
So its to do with the oil backed dollar?

I wondered why so many people were so optimistic when Obama was elected. I expected nothing, and was still disappointed. The support for domestic secrecy and spying, among other things, really bothered me. I don't think he deserved the severity of criticism that was heaped on, and the actions of Congress in reference to him are atrocious, however. As far as him as a person, he is appealing and intelligent.
This information is something that should be made known. If he has any input and refuses let it out, it is one more reason to be disappointed.

Obozo intelligent???? HAHAHA. He's an affirmative action baby, you nitwit. He can barely read.

His intelligence may seem exaggerated by its comparison with his predecessor's.

Forum List

Back