Obama bows to India Parliment. Says US Dominance is in Decline

Make sure you paraphrase this and repeat it at least 4 more times to curb your ticks, post gnat gomez.

Stalkers are funny. Creepy but funny. :lol:

sTALK THIS, ASS CLOWN.

I find you an entertaining read. Got a problem with that? Then, why do you post on a message board?

You have a fan. I am he. I will follow your posts and document your fascinating ability to repeat the same posts over and over, seeming oblivious that you are doing so. This is better than the Discovery Channel. You should be glad that you've got a reader! Props!

GT... That sounds a little Stalky... Just sayin'... :lol:

:)

peace...

Stalkers are funny. Creepy but funny. :lol:

sTALK THIS, ASS CLOWN.

I find you an entertaining read. Got a problem with that? Then, why do you post on a message board?

You have a fan. I am he. I will follow your posts and document your fascinating ability to repeat the same posts over and over, seeming oblivious that you are doing so. This is better than the Discovery Channel. You should be glad that you've got a reader! Props!

peace...

I embrace however pussies feel of me~! Let it be known to all that I am considered a Libocalypse stalker!

In other words, I could really give a shit.

sTALK THIS, ASS CLOWN.

peace...

I embrace however pussies feel of me~! Let it be known to all that I am considered a Libocalypse stalker!

You seem Abnormally Agressive today, GT... What's up?

peace...

I am in a happy mood, tbh.

This dude's a gnat, and for my own Entertainment, I will document his repetativeness. It's not deniable. It's sort of like yourself, with your incessant need to create threads documenting when you feel the press wasn't fair. It's like reaching for your wubby. Well, for my entertainment, I am doing this.

If I cared what it "looked like to other people," I wouldn't nag him. It's fun, it's fulfilling and God Damn-it, it's American!

I am in a happy mood, tbh.

This dude's a gnat, and for my own Entertainment, I will document his repetativeness. It's not deniable. It's sort of like yourself, with your incessant need to create threads documenting when you feel the press wasn't fair. It's like reaching for your wubby. Well, for my entertainment, I am doing this.

If I cared what it "looked like to other people," I wouldn't nag him. It's fun, it's fulfilling and God Damn-it, it's American!

Maybe it's the Fightin' Avie you got coupled with this Thread...

Anyway...

peace...

sTALK THIS, ASS CLOWN.

peace...

It's that tiny little voice in the back of your head that tells you i'm right. You try to ignore this tiny little voice though which forces your Defense Mechanisms to kick in. Hence your Stalky behavior. Somewhere in your head you just know i'm right. This obviously creates a pretty big conflict in your brain. Your Defense Mechanisms are constantly over-riding that voice which is telling you i'm right. Try listening to that voice more often. It could be incredibly liberating for you. Hey give it a shot. Good luck. :)

Could be, could be.

I don't post out of anger, ever. I play chess not checkers. This board is of no consequence to me.

I might say Apple when I really thing Orange. (online).

It really, RRRRReeeeeaaallly doesn't matter, to me. And I only stress that because it's a bit ridiculous, no matter how bad I plan to pick on this Nuisance, to call me a stalker. I'm probably in that small percentage of people off of here that actually get out of the house and all. lol.

peace...

It's that tiny little voice in the back of your head that tells you i'm right. You try to ignore this tiny little voice though which forces your Defense Mechanisms to kick in. Hence your Stalky behavior. Somewhere in your head you just know i'm right. This obviously creates a pretty big conflict in your brain. Your Defense Mechanisms are constantly over-riding that voice which is telling you i'm right. Try listening to that voice more often. It could be incredibly liberating for you. Hey give it a shot. Good luck. :)

no, no. You're just really stupid and it's fun watching you repeat yourself. It's documented, you cannot deny it. You are strictly Jackass-style entertainment, you're not sophisticated to reach say.........Jim Carey's level.

Could be, could be.

I don't post out of anger, ever. I play chess not checkers. This board is of no consequence to me.

It really, RRRRReeeeeaaallly doesn't matter, to me. And I only stress that because it's a bit ridiculous, no matter how bad I plan to pick on this Nuisance, to call me a stalker. I'm probably in that small percentage of people off of here that actually get out of the house and all. lol.

I was all kinds of out the House this Weekend... It was in the 70's in D-Town...

Had a GREAT Party for my 5-year-old on Saturday...

Good Times.

peace...

Could be, could be.

I was all kinds of out the House this Weekend... It was in the 70's in D-Town...

Had a GREAT Party for my 5-year-old on Saturday...

Good Times.

peace...

He is a twentieth of a Century old! old man!

Could be, could be.

Naw,Message Board Stalkers really aren't anything new or original. You have a pretty inflated opinion of yourself but that's cool with me. You certainly aren't the first Message Board Stalker and you wont be the last. You're really not as smart or original as you think you are. Just try listening to that small voice in the back of your head that tells you i'm right. Don't allow your learned Defense Mechanisms to over-ride that voice. Just go with it. You wont be so conflicted & angry anymore. Liberate yourself.

American power IS in decline. This isn't a knock, it's a plain fact. It's been dropping for 50 years now. America was 50% of world GDP at one point after WWII, with the highest indicators in every category. It's no longer so.

But of course, recognizing simple facts is totally Un-American.

Poor pseudo-conned. Always letting Faux News do your thinking for ya'll. Can't understand what the Presidents words mean, or do you even listen or read what he says?

Everything he said was the truth.

And for the wacko's who harp on the "God Damn America" Clip that was repeated infinitumn by Faux. Rev. Wright had every right to say those things about the America he experienced. But I bet very few of you have ever listen to his whole sermon that day to put that clip into perspective. they sure a hell will not give you that perspective on Faux will they?

If that was a chinese missile fired off the coast of Los Angelas 35 miles out and our NORAD, Navy or FAA was in the dark as they are saying then we definately are in decline due to the fact that we have Obama in office. He did say before the election that he would cut our advanced weapons systems offline including space based systems.

If that was a chinese missile fired off the coast of Los Angelas 35 miles out and our NORAD, Navy or FAA was in the dark as they are saying then we definately are in decline due to the fact that we have Obama in office. He did say before the election that he would cut our advanced weapons systems offline including space based systems.

You used to Post here, didn't you?...

peace...

Care to cite any specifics on what has been cut?

Obama's defense cuts are just right - Los Angeles Times

President Obama released his $534-billion military budget proposal weeks ago, but Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates fleshed it out Monday by listing specific programs to be cut or expanded. The plan would increase spending by 4% over fiscal 2009, though judging from the reaction of congressional hawks, one would think the Pentagon were being gutted. Sen. James M. Inhofe (R-Okla.) commented in a blog post from Afghanistan that "President Obama is disarming America" and betraying our troops abroad. The fear-mongering won't end there.

Gates also proposed scrapping new helicopters, next-generation armored vehicles for the Army and high-tech Navy vessels. At the same time, he would increase spending in other areas, such as unmanned aerial vehicles, F-35 fighter jets and special forces troops. The eminently sensible goal is to shift priorities to fighting insurgencies like those in Iraq and Afghanistan rather than continuing to pour money into systems intended for fighting conventional wars against great powers like Russia and China.

en-bush-king-abdullah.jpg

50373740.jpg

Forum List

Back