Obama Bows Before the UN Over Arizona Immigration Law

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Zoom-boing, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,104
    Barack Obama has bowed before the UN over Arizona immigration law – Telegraph Blogs

2. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,701
    Aw, c'mon, Zoom. He's not really bowing; he's grabbing his ankles.

3. Dutch

Dutch Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +462
    Conservatives these days are fixated with Obama bowing and shoving things down their throat. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

4. Nate

Nate VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Humiliating is the proper word for this... For the Obama Admin to go and tell the U.N. that Arizona isn't playing nice is as embarressing as it gets!! Just when you think they couldn't sink any lower.

5. seminole

seminole Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    APPALLED is not the word for it TRAITOROUS is more appropriate for this Muslim president. Why is he not being impeached? He is trying to destroy our nation. It is as clear as a crystal day. True Americans must unite & toss out all the crony associates. We have the best government in the world The best of everything but we're letting it be taken away- being destroyed from within. Americans awake. Pray & unite in defense of our freedoms. We SAW Muslims rejoicing in the Sts. of Iran when the towers were destroyed.Were they ALL radical Terrorists? Now, they're trying to build an Islamic Center in the area to further rejoice. This CANNOT bring unity as they are falsely claiming but further division as we have seen Yet, they INSIST they WILL build on the site, because they have a (US) RIGHT How peace loving is that ?.The US president BOWING to an arab leader but not to the Queen of England, threats of Death to infidels, destruction of ISRAEL, imrisonment & bestial beheadings of innocent captives, denials of the Holocaust. So much INSANITY
    thru-out the entire civilized (?) world . We are TOO leniant with leftists, liberals, illegals,, terrorists & those who openly preach madness. We need to strenthen our BORDERS & enforce our LAWS. Judges need to properly interpret the law as defined in our Constitution & not be intimidated by liberals. Prayer should NOT be removed from schools & public gatherings. Franklin Graham should NOT have been cancelled from presiding at The World Day of Prayer. School Grounds should NOT be opened at night to accomodate ONE religious observance. "In God We Trust" should NOT be removed from any government issue nor the 10 commandments or crosses removed from any monuments. They are NOT offensive They are AMERICAN beliefs. Wake up, young parents & college students who voted to see "CHANGE" & see what it is doing to our GOD given rights & our "CHRISTIAN" NATION (regardless of what the imposter-serving as president- says). I read his book (from the library, I don't recommend purchase) & believe his career was financed by enemies of this country. Actions speak louder than words but his own words in his book help us understand his traitorous actions. GOD have mercy on us & may HE continue to bless AMERICA as we repent of our frivolous ways .

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  6. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Here's a hint to the American perspective we are a people not accustomed to being fucked with. We have a knowledge of our rights that the world does not understand even though the president cowers at the feet of world opinion the American people will never do this. As for me you and the world can kiss my red white and blue ass bitch

7. Ame®icano

Ame®icano Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,249
    Let's see... world dictators would solve problem like this with brute force. And if Obama's asking them for words of wisdom, he's probably just looking for their approval. Of course, they will be on his side.

8. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Latinum, Plantinum,Silver,Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,620
    if the guy was a Leader, he would go to Arizona and try and get this solved.....but since he hasnt gone there since this has happened......like i have been saying.....Obama aint much of a Leader.....Arizona is his job to help solve....NOT the UN....but he sure as hell wants to go to the Middle East and broker a peace treaty with the Israelis and Palestinians....which is the UN's job....and we all know how that will turn out.....

9. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Solving Arizona’s problem is not historical but being the first Man on earth to solve the middle east problem is dare I say anti- Christ worthy. And for thoise who fail to understand my meaning that would be historical thing to bring peace to the middle east

10. thereisnospoon

thereisnospoon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,340
    screw the friggin UN...
    Just once I'd like to se some balls form our govt and our UN Ambassador tell the UN to go piss up a tree.