Obama Blocks Congressional Oversight Investigation of Iran Ransom Payment

Now that the RWnuts have given up on Benghazi, it's one day after another of imaginary scandals auditioning to be the next Benghazi.
Nobody gave up on Benghazi. You come here every day and spew lies and bullshit. The investigations are what uncovered Hillary's email problems and you can't lie it away.

I watched NBC this morning and they had a very unflattering report on the Clinton Foundation, go lie that one away. LOL

Dumbshit.

Truthful people don't block investigations into what they are doing.
Unless the investigations are purely political and, as in the case of Benghazi, endless.
history has a way of being more transparent. none of these scandals would go away if hillary were to be president, which she won't.
The GOP will do whatever they can to make her a one-term president, just as they tried to do to Obama. If the country suffers in the process, so be it.

Unless the investigations are purely political and, as in the case of Benghazi, endless.
history has a way of being more transparent. none of these scandals would go away if hillary were to be president, which she won't.
The GOP will do whatever they can to make her a one-term president, just as they tried to do to Obama. If the country suffers in the process, so be it.
The country did suffer, is suffering and all we have to show for it is smug liberals that embrace government corruption to further their cause.

Now that the RWnuts have given up on Benghazi, it's one day after another of imaginary scandals auditioning to be the next Benghazi.
Nobody gave up on Benghazi. You come here every day and spew lies and bullshit. The investigations are what uncovered Hillary's email problems and you can't lie it away.

I watched NBC this morning and they had a very unflattering report on the Clinton Foundation, go lie that one away. LOL

Dumbshit.

Where are the Benghazi indictments after all the investigations? Where are the prosecutions? Where are the convictions?

You people live in a fantasy world of your own concoction.

Except what came out of the Benghazi hearings was scandalous and criminal...
Except it wasn't criminal. As for the rest, I wonder if you'd find the same results if you did an extensive investigation on any government agency from any administration.

Truthful people cooperate with investigations, so they are wrapped up quickly.
I'd be the first to admit it wasn't handled well BUT the Clintons have been investigated for decades, starting with Whitewater, and cooperating has never proven to be useful in these fishing expeditions. Remember, the Whitewater investigation meandered all over the place until it focused on Bill's sex life.

Dumbshit.

Where are the Benghazi indictments after all the investigations? Where are the prosecutions? Where are the convictions?

You people live in a fantasy world of your own concoction.
You can't indict government officials for fucking up their job. It would be nice but it doesn't happen that way. You live in a little bubble.

The government does not make money. All that it hands out has 1st been TAKEN from others. Libs like Hillary and Barry believe ALL the money you have is THEIR money and they just let you keep a little.

Well except for the money they borrow which tax payers pay interest on and is responsible for paying back.

I'd be the first to admit it wasn't handled well BUT the Clintons have been investigated for decades, starting with Whitewater, and cooperating has never proven to be useful in these fishing expeditions. Remember, the Whitewater investigation meandered all over the place until it focused on Bill's sex life.
When have the Clintons cooperated with anything? Bill made his sex life an issue, not the people that had to deal with the fallout.

Barry has blocked the Fast and Furious investigation from the beginning of his Presidency.

He is a liar.

Where is the $2500/year in savings per family for Obamacare?

paying terrorists to get Americans back, this is what transformation of America looks like.

thanks obama and hillary, make iran great again.
This is why the State Department is now warning Americans to NOT go to Iran...because you can be picked up and held for RANSOM.
The money being sent to Iran was held up until the prisoners were released. Sounds like Iran used the prisoners as ransom to get the money.

Only to sane, honest and reasonable people.

lol, funniest post of the week.
Aw. You've run out of material.
Truthful people usually don't find themselves being investigated about many things over many years.

Purely political? That's all their lives meant to you?
That's what their lives meant to Congress.
Liar. Is that all you have?
Sorry you don't like my opinions. I'll let history judge if 11 hearings were all necessary or political theater.

Forum List

Back