Obama blamed Syrian Civil War on climate Change

My God, just counting the days till that Kenyan village gets its idiot back. Good riddance.

Don't forget that the cleaners called about your pointed hood and robe being ready for pick up...

Uh, he's half white there little dipshit. Forgot about that, huh? But who cares what color he is, or isn't. He's a Globalist asshole who's fucked American Citizens for eight long years. That Kenyan village can have its idiot back. Fuck em.

Here we go.

Global warming is about to pound the Bahamas and the South east.

Get ready for this subject to dominate the news next week.

Here we go.

Global warming is about to pound the Bahamas and the South east.

Get ready for this subject to dominate the news next week.

Yup, dat Global Warming Boogeyman gon get us all. Silly drama queens. Time to turn the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle. Movin on...

It is about that evil clown in the white house acting like a destructive bastard and an idiot at the same time. And the media and govt officials giving this zero a free pass for 8 years

Well I'm sure that your agenda is to denigrate the President no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Nothing to see here folks........no climate change. Nope.
Yes there is. It has changed from summer to fall.

Still summer in Houston. 90's

Maybe 50's by Monday morning I hope.
In Greenville sc mid 70's, great day!

Sounds like it.
Bad thing that we may have a hurricane coming through in the next few days.

I hope it heads out to sea. I wouldn't wish a Hurricane on anyone.

I cannot help the fact you do not care that you are a fool about the purpose of life

isn't the "purpose of life" stocking up on chips and batteries?

I suppose the noble tack would be for me to ignore you.

But what can one say to those when challenged, have no answers, and just resort to low level humor instead?

Life is a real tragedy for those who know so little.

How many times do you have to be told. Due to land and elevation.

BlindBoo jumps in - alright!!

So...

90% of Earth ice on landmass Antarctica
7% of Earth ice on landmass Greenland

= 97% of Earth ice on the two landmasses closest to an Earth pole

and LAND MOVES...

So if Earth had TWO POLAR OCEANS, how much ice would Earth have???

Start the Jeopardy! music

Who really gives a hoot about climate change when our world is in far greater peril because of Islamic terrorism, economic collapse, worldwide starvation and lack of nutrition, nuclear subversives including terrorist cells, electronic magnetic pulse destruction of the electronic grid, civil unrest in the streets, the destruction of the family, narcissism and godlessness, insidious viruses and other major health concerns, and other natural colossal possibilities like volcanoes, earthquakes or solar flairs which would easily destroy a nation and its many infrastructures?

But that is not the topic of this thread anyway. It is about that evil clown in the white house acting like a destructive bastard and an idiot at the same time. And the media and govt officials giving this zero a free pass for 8 years!

You're very funny - agreeing with what Obama's been saying then criticizing the President for saying what you're saying. ODS much?

<snip>

As we hope for peace half a decade after the conflict’s start, it is also worth peering backward to understand how we got to this point in the first place. It may be surprising for some to learn that a major contributor to the conflict was climate change.

Starting in 2006, Syria suffered its worst drought in 900 years; it ruined farms, forced as many as 1.5 million rural denizens to crowd into cities alongside Iraqi refugees and decimated the country’s livestock. Water became scarce and food expensive. The suffering and social chaos caused by the drought were important drivers of the initial unrest

<snip>

The Pentagon recognizes global warming as a significant strategic threat, saying that it could it could cause “instability in other countries by impairing access to food and water, damaging infrastructure, spreading disease, uprooting and displacing large numbers of people, compelling mass migration, interrupting commercial activity, or restricting electricity availability.” Further, the U.S. military fears such disruptions could “create an avenue for extremist ideologies and conditions that foster terrorism.”

D. Trump and many D. Trump supporters prefer to not fund our military and veterans and-----and they disrespect the studied opinions of our military commanders.

Is the OP article suggesting President Obama should not listen to our military experts?

Who really gives a hoot about climate change when our world is in far greater peril because of Islamic terrorism, economic collapse, worldwide starvation and lack of nutrition, nuclear subversives including terrorist cells, electronic magnetic pulse destruction of the electronic grid, civil unrest in the streets, the destruction of the family, narcissism and godlessness, insidious viruses and other major health concerns, and other natural colossal possibilities like volcanoes, earthquakes or solar flairs which would easily destroy a nation and its many infrastructures?

But that is not the topic of this thread anyway. It is about that evil clown in the white house acting like a destructive bastard and an idiot at the same time. And the media and govt officials giving this zero a free pass for 8 years!

You're very funny - agreeing with what Obama's been saying then criticizing the President for saying what you're saying. ODS much?

<snip>

As we hope for peace half a decade after the conflict’s start, it is also worth peering backward to understand how we got to this point in the first place. It may be surprising for some to learn that a major contributor to the conflict was climate change.

Starting in 2006, Syria suffered its worst drought in 900 years; it ruined farms, forced as many as 1.5 million rural denizens to crowd into cities alongside Iraqi refugees and decimated the country’s livestock. Water became scarce and food expensive. The suffering and social chaos caused by the drought were important drivers of the initial unrest

<snip>

The Pentagon recognizes global warming as a significant strategic threat, saying that it could it could cause “instability in other countries by impairing access to food and water, damaging infrastructure, spreading disease, uprooting and displacing large numbers of people, compelling mass migration, interrupting commercial activity, or restricting electricity availability.” Further, the U.S. military fears such disruptions could “create an avenue for extremist ideologies and conditions that foster terrorism.”

D. Trump and many D. Trump supporters prefer to not fund our military and veterans and-----and they disrespect the studied opinions of our military commanders.

Is the OP article suggesting President Obama should not listen to our military experts?

I'm not funny, but I must be stupid.

Because I have no idea what you are trying to say.

"The Antarctic Ocean?"

LMFAO!!!!

Let's have a quick look at the two polar circles, and see if anyone NOTICES A DIFFERENCE...

Essentially, Earth's climate is controlled by two polar "air conditioners," Arctic and Antarctic. Air that passes over the Antarctic cools 50F more than air that passes over the Arctic. The Antarctic dumps 9 times the ice into the oceans vs. the Arctic, some 46 times the H2O the Miss river dumps in the Gulf.

The Air Conditioners have settings from 0 to 10, with 0 meaning off (no land) and 10 meaning MaxCOOL (all continent, no ocean).

Right now, Earth's climate is dictated by Antarctic AC set at 9 and Arctic AC set at 1...

"The Antarctic Ocean?"

LMFAO!!!!

Let's have a quick look at the two polar circles, and see if anyone NOTICES A DIFFERENCE...

Essentially, Earth's climate is controlled by two polar "air conditioners," Arctic and Antarctic. Air that passes over the Antarctic cools 50F more than air that passes over the Arctic. The Antarctic dumps 9 times the ice into the oceans vs. the Arctic, some 46 times the H2O the Miss river dumps in the Gulf.

The Air Conditioners have settings from 0 to 10, with 0 meaning off (no land) and 10 meaning MaxCOOL (all continent, no ocean).

Right now, Earth's climate is dictated by Antarctic AC set at 9 and Arctic AC set at 1...

In reality, all the mechanism of the Earth's climate are still not fully understood. There are no climate computer models that can accurately predict future climate changes. They are getting better but Another reality is that the earth is getting warmer and weather patterns are shifting. mankind assisted or not. Personally I have no faith that mankind will stop burning cheap fuel. We'd better come up with way to capture carbon rather than prevent people from using fossil fuels. Learn to adapt or die.

Forum List

Back