obama birth certificate is still missing.

Oh, and the Harvard Law Journal didn't describe Barack Obama as born in Kenya.

There is no 'scholarship for that school in California that Obama got that only foreign are supposed to get'.

Nor did Obama's grandmother say he was born in Kenya. But instead, Hawaii.

But hey, its not like Birther's ask questions about the drivel they repeat to each other or fact check a damn thing they say.
also said he was raised in los angeles. Sky you know how many anomalies there are.

These aren't 'anomalies'. These are silly, stupid lies told by birthers for the chronically gullible.

Which I don't count you among. You know you're spouting bullshit.
i think he's guilty of hiding something in his past, he carries a heavy cloud around with him, i can see it, even presidents don't age that fast, the benghazi affair proved that.

There is no 'scholarship for that school in California that Obama got that only foreign are supposed to get'.

But hey, its not like Birther's ask questions about the drivel they repeat to each other or fact check a damn thing they say.
also said he was raised in los angeles. Sky you know how many anomalies there are.

These aren't 'anomalies'. These are silly, stupid lies told by birthers for the chronically gullible.

Which I don't count you among. You know you're spouting bullshit.
i think he's guity of hiding something in his past, he carries a heavy cloud around with him, i can see it, even presidents don't age that fast.

Now there's a conspiracy on how quickly he *ages*?

Um, wow.

columbia%20fogbow%20capture.PNG

a story for every season.

hoax.

Last edited:

"Born in Hawaii......"

And now we'll just add this to the list of sources you blissfully ignore.

hoax.

The State of Hawaii already affirmed that all the information is accurate and matches thier original vital records. So a 100% accurate forgery?

Thars the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Why don't they just show it ? it's not really complicated, even if he's moved out of the WH, i'm in no hurry. i'd like a big fat told you so for him. until then it's part of the culture and his legacy, with a big fat question mark over it.

Then, he can take Trump's offer of fifty million and community organise the murder rate the hell out Chicago.

Why don't they just show it ? it's not really complicated, even if he's moved out of the WH, i'm in no hurry. i'd like a big fat told you so for him. until then it's part of the culture and his legacy, with a big fat question mark over it.

Then, he can take Trump's offer of fifty million and community organise the murder rate the hell out Chicago.

He did.....in 2008. His COLB is a state issued birth certificate, prima facie evidence in any court of law, perfectly suitable to get a passport.

You simply ignored it. Um....so what?

He did.....in 2008. His COLB is a state issued birth certificate, prima facie evidence in any court of law, perfectly suitable to get a passport.

c'mon man, you know the story.

Yup. The State of Hawaii affirmed that everything on the COLB was accurate and matched their original vital records.

So you ignore Hawaii too.

Yup. The State of Hawaii affirmed that everything on the COLB was accurate and matched their original vital records.

someone has to.

someone has to.

No. No one has to. You choose to.

You fail....because you have no rational reason.

Forum List

Back