obama birth certificate: hillary revives the birther issue again in late october ! !

above is the earliest i know about.

this was posted on hillaryclinton.com yesterday.

To recap Trump’s birther journey, in 10 steps:
  1. Trump started birtherism—and was a “proud leader” of the movement.t
Well it is a lie of course the Trump started the Birther movement.

But Trump was of course a proud leader of the Birthers- until he decided to 'pivot'.

So was he lying from 2011-2016? Or is he lying now?

i just watched hillary's America, quite the eye opener.
You have a much stronger stomach than mine. I saw about 3 minutes of one of her speeches. She had every minority standing behind her, cheering and waving the flag whenever she make a "statement". Some of them looked bored and others had sardonicus smiles surgically implanted into their faces. She herself made all of the 2nd. rate actor grimaces and pointed into the crowd now and then, as though you're suppose to believe it's a spontaneous reaction so some-thing/one interesting. It was like watching a rock concert where the two guitarists get close-up for a 'spontaneous' but phony duet. As I said, I saw about 3 minutes of it. I nearly vomited.
latest

i'm really surprised but here it is:
A timeline of Donald Trump’s birther conspiracy theory about President Obama

she's soliciting money from it too...

this is hillaryclinton.com

That is because Hillary is a liar, a scoundrel and an enemy of the truth.

They act like there is no God or judgment.

So you think Hillary is somehow lying by quoting Donald Trump's own Birther idiocy?

How is Hillary lying when she quotes Donald saying this?

You Birthers- you can't resist lying even when Donald is being quoted.

August 11, to ABC

“Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. I’m saying I don’t know. Nobody knows.”

I did not say Hillary lied about how she quoted Trump.
I said she is a liar! A very sinister one who does not care about this nation only about her ego.
And you are one who does not care about any of that. Pity.

You have a much stronger stomach than mine. I saw about 3 minutes of one of her speeches. She had every minority standing behind her, cheering and waving the flag whenever she make a "statement". Some of them looked bored and others had sardonicus smiles surgically implanted into their faces. She herself made all of the 2nd. rate actor grimaces and pointed into the crowd now and then, as though you're suppose to believe it's a spontaneous reaction so some-thing/one interesting. It was like watching a rock concert where the two guitarists get close-up for a 'spontaneous' but phony duet. As I said, I saw about 3 minutes of it. I nearly vomited.
latest
it really gives a good history of the democrat party, alinsky and community organising.

ther'e a young woman playing young hillary, she's really good.

i wonder if their are any birther wikiemails.

Doubtful, because they won that war of public opinion (thanks to a subversive media and dishonest dept of justice not caring) long ago. Basically after Obama and his forgers released their "long form" that ended all discussion by the media, by the major coward Oreilly to protect his popularity, and the word "birther" became in vogue.
the obots have been operative since 07 08, fogbow and kevin doc before that.
so to try to compel people to believe that Trump started birtherism is awfully ludicrous.

birtherism as a seed, that applies specifically to obama, goes back to 2004.

Donald didn't invent Birtherism- he embraced Birtherism and aspired to be the Birther in Chief- and for 5 years was the only Birther who got national air time spreading Birther lies.

Donald- Birther in Chief.
i hope so.

corsi's been on fox, orly nbc, sherrif joe, mike zullo... all national, all world, monkton, shrimpton.... radio and newspapers for those who dare report the story...

here i even cited obot central II first, i think even i'm on that list.

Birthers from A to Z - Obama Conspiracy Theories
www.obamaconspiracy.org/birthers-from-a-to-z/
Birther litigants not linked can be found on the Birther Scorecard. A ..... A number of persons on the list have commented under pseudonyms, but these are not ...

Know Your Republican Birthers: Which Pols Have Dipped A Toe In ...
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../know-your-republican-birthers-whic...
Talking Points Memo
Jul 19, 2010 - For as long as there have been birthers, there have been politicians jumping on the birther bandwagon. And for as long as there have been ...

7 Birthers Speaking At The Republican Convention - ThinkProgress
https://thinkprogress.org/7-birthers-speaking-at-the-republican-convent...
ThinkProgress
Aug 24, 2012 - Mitt Romney's invocation of birtherism on Friday took his campaign to a new level of involvement with the bogus idea that President Obama is ...

Who Are The "Birthers"? Here's The Short List - Free Republic
www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2317112/posts
Free Republic
Aug 15, 2009 - John Sullivan (R-Okla.) questioned the authenticity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate: “Obama is creating an enemies list of people ...

The Birthers in Congress - Salon.com
www.salon.com/2009/07/28/birther_enablers/
Salon
Jul 28, 2009 - The Florida Republican is the author of the so-called “Birther” bill, which would ... Salon has here in its (virtual) hand a list of 17 names of members of ... Inhofe thinks climate change is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on ...

i've always seen Trump as incidental to the birther program.

Last edited:
it really gives a good history of the democrat party, alinsky and community organising.

So despite my weak stomach for "disgust", you still think I should watch it, huh. Oh well, I did watch Mark Harmon's portrayal of Ted Bundy, and Brian Dennehy as John Wayne Gacy ...... so I guess I can look at that film of yours'.

So you think Hillary is somehow lying by quoting Donald Trump's own Birther idiocy?

August 11, to ABC

“Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. I’m saying I don’t know. Nobody knows.”

I said she is a liar! A very sinister one who does not care about this nation only about her ego.

she and her ads all do it. once a liarthief always a liarthief. it's part of the democrat culture now.
Blog: CNN actually defends misquoting Trump - American Thinker
www.americanthinker.com/.../cnn_emactually_defendsem_misquot...
American Thinker
Sep 21, 2016 - CNN actually defends misquoting Trump ... Having been busted for inserting the word “racial” before “profiling” and misquoting Donald Trump, the network ... Team Obeys the Rules · Is Hillary Clinton Losing the 2016 Election?

WikiLeaks' Julian Assange Denies Desire To Harm Hillary Clinton ...
deadline.com/.../wikileaks-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-...
Deadline.com
Oct 4, 2016 - In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with that we intend, or I intend, ... I certainly feel sorry for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Trump: I'm 'Misquoted' In Pro-Clinton Ad Featuring My Remarks On ...
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../trump-bashes-priorities-usa-women-...
Talking Points Memo
May 17, 2016 - Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump on Tuesday homed in on ... Crooked Hillary Clinton put out an ad where I am misquoted on women.

Trump Wrongly Attributes 'Newsweek' Benghazi Quote To Clinton Aide ...
www.npr.org/.../with-russia-s-help-trump-wrongly-attributes-newsweek-quote-to-cli...
NPR
Oct 12, 2016 - Eichenwald tells Steve Inskeep that Trump used the misquote. ... A hacked emails showed what Sidney Blumenthal, a Hillary Clinton adviser, ...

Trump Claims Ad Directly Quoting Him Is Misquoting Him - Wonkette
wonkette.com/601954/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-ad-misquoting
Wonkette
May 17, 2016 - Donald Trump Very Sad You Nasty People Keep Using His Words To ..... then I guess Fox will insist that no one should criticize Hillary Clinton ...

Clinton Super PAC Misquotes Trump in New Ad - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../clinton-super-pac-misquotes-donald-trump-new-...
Breitbart News
Aug 22, 2016 - Priorities USA, a Super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton, is airing a new campaign ad against Donald Trump, but is using one of the Republican ...

Hillary Clinton intentionally and subtly misquoting Trump in an anti ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/.../hillary_clinton_intentionally_and_subtly/
May 6, 2016 - Hillary Clinton intentionally and subtly misquoting Trump in an anti-trump add. "They're rapists" vs "Their rapists" (sli.mg). submitted 5 months ...

CNN edits 'Crooked' out of Trump tweet on Hillary | TheHill
thehill.com/media/293704-cnn-edits-crooked-out-of-trump-tweet-on-hillary
The Hill
Aug 29, 2016 - Trump has taken to calling his opponent "Crooked Hillary." ... Not only was this a misquote SIMPLY to NOT repeat a nickname that has gained ...

Trump slams 'pathetic' Clinton ad for misquoting him on women ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-slams-pathetic...ad...misquoting.../2591517
May 17, 2016 - Donald Trump on Tuesday lashed out at a new Hillary Clinton ad that includes audio of him saying they can go f—- themselves, a line the ad ...

Trump blasts Hillary front misquoting NH comment in latest ad | New ...
www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID...
New Hampshire Union Leader
May 18, 2016 - In fact, in the full quote from his Portsmouth remarks, Mr. Trump refers to New Hampshire businesses that had relocated to Mexico, not China.

bernie sanders actually quoted Trump as: he said "all mexicans are rapists"

So despite my weak stomach for "disgust", you still think I should watch it, huh. Oh well, I did watch Mark Harmon's portrayal of Ted Bundy, and Brian Dennehy as John Wayne Gacy ...... so I guess I can look at that film of yours'.
you'll have a great time, i promise, except for those who are democrats, then i can promise they won't.

August 11, to ABC

she and her ads all do it. once a liarthief always a liarthief. it's part of the democrat culture now."

LOL- yet you prefer the liarthief Donald Trump- the liarthief Birther.

Doubtful, because they won that war of public opinion (thanks to a subversive media and dishonest dept of justice not caring) long ago. Basically after Obama and his forgers released their "long form" that ended all discussion by the media, by the major coward Oreilly to protect his popularity, and the word "birther" became in vogue.
so to try to compel people to believe that Trump started birtherism is awfully ludicrous.

Donald didn't invent Birtherism- he embraced Birtherism and aspired to be the Birther in Chief- and for 5 years was the only Birther who got national air time spreading Birther lies.

i hope so.

corsi's been on fox, orly nbc, sherrif joe, mike zullo..

Corsi is hardly known outside the world of Birthers. Mike Zullo is barely known within the world of Birthers. Sheriff Joe is known- but because of his own malfeasance.

Donald- Birther in Chief

August 11, to ABC

LOL- yet you are okay with Trump being a liar- a much more prolific and dangerous liar- who has never cared about anything but his own ego and his fortune.

Unlike Clinton who has actually worked to make things better for Americans.

August 11, to ABC

LOL- yet you are okay with Trump being a liar- a much more prolific and dangerous liar- who has never cared about anything but his own ego and his fortune.

2 Americans 3 if you include chelsea, which they may or may not.

i hope so.

Corsi is hardly known outside the world of Birthers. Mike Zullo is barely known within the world of Birthers. Sheriff Joe is known- but because of his own malfeasance.

Donald- Birther in Chief
orly, gallups, geller gillar, jackson, turner, going thru kevin's list now. klayman (judicial watch), moore, shoebat,

farrah, netyanahu, dobbs, Queen Elizabeth. God know's where he was born, don't forget that.
anyway you get the idea. it's birther 101 now

The EXTREMELY LIBERAL Huffington Post is also not only calling for Obama to release his records, but has actually said the following: “The only thing weirder than the birthers are the anti-birthers.” In other words, it’s quite too weird to dedicate yourself to the idea that Obama should NOT release his records and put this issue to rest!

Who Are The "Birthers"? Here's The Short List
Red White and Blue Dog

Posted on 8/16/2009, 2:48:27 AM by Red White and Blue Dog

Obama essentially wants us to trust his word that health care will work out just fine for the rest of us who do not have the coverage he and the Congress have.

Okay, but before he asks us to trust him, he should trust us first by putting to bed a little unfinished business: basically, whether he qualifies to be President in the first place. He and his administration have mocked and degraded those who have sought the answer to this question. We're told they're a small clutch of angry fringe lunatics, unable to put their racism aside and accept a wonderful President who just happens to be black. But exactly who are these people?

Please spread this around. Education about Obama on all fronts is critical before Congress returns from recess.

This isn’t last years “birther” list: ******************************************************

Lou Dobbs CNN’s longest-running news anchor who has been with CNN from the beginning and is at the top of the chain at CNN. Dobbs is convinced that there is a story and logic to this issue.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who is convinced that Obama in unqualified and is demanding not just the Birth certificate, but passport and school records.

Rep. John Sullivan (R-Okla.) questioned the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate: “Obama is creating an enemies list of people who oppose this miserable health care plan. …That’s from a guy that can’t even show a long-form birth certificate. I think we all ought to be prepared to fight that.”

The EXTREMELY LIBERAL Huffington Post is also not only calling for Obama to release his records, but has actually said the following: “The only thing weirder than the birthers are the anti-birthers.” In other words, it’s quite too weird to dedicate yourself to the idea that Obama should NOT release his records and put this issue to rest!

Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga, Kenyan Ambassador Peter Ogego and all of Kenya, apparently, are not only convinced that Obama should release his records, but that he was actually born his their country.

Lynn Samuels A VERY LIBERAL NYC Radio fixture for over 25 years has not only called for Obama’s records, but has repeatedly called Obama a liar and ineligible to be president based on Obama’s reluctance to turn over his records.

11 US Congressmen sponsored a bill on the subject as a result of the “birther” controversy, making it quite implicit that they believe there is much to the issue that needs to be addressed and resolved.

Rep. John Campbell, R-Calif.,

Congressman Roy Blunt said President Obama hasn't produced a birth certificate

U.S. Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala "Well, his father was Kenyan and they said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven't seen any birth certificate,"

Rep. Eric Swafford of Tennessee, who agreed to be a plaintiff "for a Writ of Mandamus to obtain original birth certificate, immigration records, passports and other vital records for Barry Soetero aka Barack Hussein Obama."

African American NY Pastor Dr James David Manning, Founder and Pastor of ATLAH, one of urban New York City’s largest churches and a world-wide ministry, is absolutely outraged by Obama’s secretiveness, and preaches that in one of the most densely populated African American populations in the United States. Via online videos and a daily 3-hour radio broadcast heard Monday through Friday, almost daily Dr Manning calls for Obama to disclose his personal documents to put this issue to rest or resign from office.

Major Stefan Cook refused deployment until Obama unsealed his records and proved eligibility to serve as commander-in-chief. When the case was admitted into court, the Government simply dropped Cook's military orders without military consequence, though they did manage to get him fired from his civilian job.

Radio Host Steve Malzberg Has taken on the issue passionately and is no stranger to the airwaves. A guest host on stations around the country sitting in for Bill Bennett and Mike Gallagher on the Salem Radio Network, and John Gibson and others on Fox Radio. The Steve Malzberg Show is heard nationally via the WOR Radio Network.

Ambassador Alan Keyes Whose long and illustrious career goes back to the Reagan Administration and one of Obama’s most uncompromising critics is one of the Plaintiffs demanding Obama show his credentials in legal action.

Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship.

Lt. Easterling, As a retired US Army SFC, Filed suit to force Obama to prove his eligibility.

Local newspapers, fueled by an education from their angry readers, have begun to openly report and editorialize that the story is a legit issue, at least insomuch as Obama fuels the issue himself with seeming deep paranoia. Here’s a good example: “An Open letter To Barack Obama” http://newsblaze.com/story/20081102053144zzzz.nb/topstory.html

Newspapers around the world ranging from the liberal London Times to the Conservative Canadian Free Press to Russia’s socialist newspaper, Pravda, have called out Obama to release his long form birth certificate, Pravda going so far as to insist that Obama step down from office if he does not. Here are a couple of examples from Pravda

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/18-12-2008/106848-Code_Name_Obama-0 http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/106778-1/

Last week there was a blistering condemnation of Obama and the leftist media in the US on Obama’s citizenship issue at Australia.TO , Australia’s official national news website, which now puts these angers and complaints all the way to the other side of the world. Here’s the op-ed

http://www.australia.to/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12881:media-mischief-the-obama-eligibility-issue-and-the-dispositive-fact-&catid=71:world-news&Itemid=201

Lawyers around the country are taking up dozens of very recent US Soldier’s cases to determine if Obama is eligible to be their commander-in-chief. These are all highly educated individuals and the military men are often career, high-ranking officers.

The Globe, While generally regarded as a tabloid, has nevertheless had two very serious front-page stories covering, generally, the US military suits against Obama for his records.

Maj. Gen. Carroll D. Childers agreed to be a plaintiff in legal action

A well-documented AOL poll recently showed as much as 85% of those who participated believe that Obama should release his personal records and put this issue to rest.

Virtually every cable news outlet has mentioned on-air, sometimes repeatedly, that they get thousands of e-mails *every day* from citizens demanding more coverage of this issue.

The Supreme Court, alone, has to date received more than 60,000 letters from Americans on this issue, all demanding disclosure from Obama.

****************************************************** World Net Daily, a respected online news organization and one of the few online-only news organizations recognized at White House news briefings, has a petition for Obama to disclose his birth certificate, and already has well in excess of a *half million signatures* alone.

BY THIS RECKONING everyone BUT the White House and their political allies and operatives in the entire world are kooky “birthers”.

Growingly, Presidents and Prime Ministers around the world, allies and contentious leaders alike, cannot rest assured if treaties signed by Obama are legal, or even if he can be trusted. For those who have less concern about political matters, Obama has made the US the laughing stock of the world. Not the “birthers”. Obama. Because only he can end this mess he, himself, created when he pro-actively sealed his records from public view through his lawyers.

The time has long since come for the White House to stop dodging this issue with insults, shrugs, waves of the hand and insinuations as to the character and intelligence of now, essentially, the entire world.

It’s time for Obama to show a modicum of courage and stifle appearances of gross suspicion and paranoia to the point of seeming emotionally unbalanced and simply release the documents so the world can be done with this. And this must be done long before Congress votes on any “Health care” legislation.

Or Obama must step down from office. Now.

RE SENDING THIS INFO OUT, I suppose it goes without saying that any subject header with "birthers" is likely to be ignored unless you get lucky with someone who hates birthers so much they'll open it hoping for some feel-good disparagement of us (hence the INCLUSION of the word in the media listing!).

Who Are The "Birthers"? Here's The Short List

Last edited:

August 11, to ABC

2 Americans 3 if you include chelsea, which they may or may not.

You can ignore what Clinton has worked for on behalf of Americans- but that doesn't make them disappear.

• She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.
  • She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.
  • Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).
  • She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.
  • At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.
  • She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
  • Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).

i hope so.

Donald- Birther in Chief
orly, gallups, geller gillar, jackson, turner, going thru kevin's list now. klayman (judicial watch), moore, shoebat,st

Forum List

Back