obama bans gun no shit

This word "ban". I do not think it means what you think.

Please how will you spin this one?

No spin.

Obama administration is not allowing the importation of one million antique rifles from South Korea. While I think that this is a dumb move on the administrations part, this is not "banning" guns.

So, zero points for you. Try again.

A State Department spokesman said the administration's decision was based on concerns that the guns could fall into the wrong hands.

"The transfer of such a large number of weapons -- 87,310 M1 Garands and 770,160 M1 Carbines -- could potentially be exploited by individuals seeking firearms for illicit purposes," the spokesman told FoxNews.com.

"We are working closely with our Korean allies and the U.S. Army in exploring alternative options to dispose of these firearms."
Kenyagundestruction.jpg

Last edited:
Re-importation was banned....That's bad enough.

If the South Koreans are smart, they'll mothball them and wait until we get Barry the Dickweed and his jolly band of faculty lounge pinheads out of the White House.

I think its a stupid move.

But banning the re-importation and banning a gun are two separate things.

No spin.

Obama administration is not allowing the importation of one million antique rifles from South Korea. While I think that this is a dumb move on the administrations part, this is not "banning" guns.

That's not even a good attmpt at a spin. What obama did was ban the sales of those firearms here. That is a ban no matter how you word it.

No spin.

That's not even a good attmpt at a spin.

Thats because it is the truth. No spin. Now, what YOU are trying to do...thats spin.

What obama did was ban the sales of those firearms here. That is a ban no matter how you word it.

Thats a ban on these specific guns which are currently owned by a foreign government. A trade issue IOW. That is NOT the same as your hyperbole laden "obama bans guns no shit".

Forum List

Back