Obama Asks For $200 billion Tax Breaks For Business Capital Investment

I will tell you what I do see....I see tax and spend.....again. I see this as no more than a political ploy...

For a supporter of the Party of No, a supporter of the "No we can't" Chorus, to have the balls to say something is a political ploy meant to win an election, is too friggin' funny.

:lol:

we haven't been asleep for 2 years. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-bush-and-the-gop-for-the-financial-mess.html

Your a buffoon, DevNel. The republican party HAS been against the barry...

na, na, na, na, na, na... No we can't!! :lol:

For a supporter of the Party of No, a supporter of the "No we can't" Chorus, to have the balls to say something is a political ploy meant to win an election, is too friggin' funny.

:lol:

we haven't been asleep for 2 years. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-bush-and-the-gop-for-the-financial-mess.html

Your a buffoon, DevNel. The republican party HAS been against the barry...

na, na, na, na, na, na... No we can't!! :lol:

If this is the best you had to refute what my post stated then your a bigger moron than anyone has given you credit for, carry on.

Americans are hit with a 30 billion increase in taxes, and that would be with the best scenario......I see

I doubt it. :cool:

I will tell you what I do see....I see tax and spend.....again. I see this as no more than a political ploy for the November elections. I don't see this passing as a lot of democrats are not on board with this. I see that maybe something like this should have been tried a lot earlier than it has if barry was really sincere. Instead, he was more focused on his job killing policies than seeing that Americans got back to work. That's what I see, Konrdv.

LOL!!! That's EXACTLY why I think he'll be re-elected. Y'all can't hold the crazy back that long!!! Who but the most brain addled wingnut would actually believe that he'd want to do things like being, "more focused on his job killing policies than seeing that Americans got back to work"? You can't fool all the people all the time.

I doubt it. :cool:

I will tell you what I do see....I see tax and spend.....again. I see this as no more than a political ploy for the November elections. I don't see this passing as a lot of democrats are not on board with this. I see that maybe something like this should have been tried a lot earlier than it has if barry was really sincere. Instead, he was more focused on his job killing policies than seeing that Americans got back to work. That's what I see, Konrdv.

LOL!!! That's EXACTLY why I think he'll be re-elected. Y'all can't hold the crazy back that long!!! Who but the most brain addled wingnut would actually believe that he'd want to do things like being, "more focused on his job killing policies than seeing that Americans got back to work"? You can't fool all the people all the time.

News flash for you Kon....he's not up for re election in 2010. Healthcare....cap and tax...right.........no one see those as job killers. Wait until after this election......:lol:

This thread is all the proof anyone needs to see how entrenched the right wing is in blind hate.

They would hate ANYTHING a democratic president attempted.

Its party over country every second of the day for the entrenched right.

This thread is all the proof anyone needs to see how entrenched the right wing is in blind hate.

They would hate ANYTHING a democratic president attempted.

Its party over country every second of the day for the entrenched right.

says the party that was in control of congres as the economy spiralled in and did nothing ... party over country from 06 to 08....

one day all yall will figure out politicians have one goal above all others...stay in power no matter what....

so a business gets to accelerate the write down of capital purchases.....

ok.... why would a business make a capital purchase.....say a truck...or computers or factory equipment....well to do more business of cours....but at the moment there is no demand.....

you could give me the equipment for free and i couldn't use it.....

see the government keeps pumping money into business like it is suddenly going to create a demand for their goods or services...

you need to give the consumer the money.....we are a servcie based economy.....give the money to the consumer...let them go spend it....or pay off debt...or gamble....let the consumer drive the economy....

no wonder these idiots lost money on their gm investment.....

What will/does the party of "No we can't!" say about this? :eusa_whistle:

President Obama this week will call for tax incentives that would allow businesses to write off 100% of new capital investment through 2011 — moves that the White House says could save businesses $200 billion over two years. - Obama economic plan: President seeks massive tax break for business - latimes.com

All of a sudden

Progressives <3 Tax Cuts!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:clap2::clap2:
:clap2:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:clap2::cuckoo::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol:

ok.... why would a business make a capital purchase.....say a truck...or computers or factory equipment....well to do more business of cours....but at the moment there is no demand.....

see the government keeps pumping money into business like it is suddenly going to create a demand for their goods or services...

you need to give the consumer the money.....we are a servcie based economy.....give the money to the consumer...let them go spend it....or pay off debt...or gamble....let the consumer drive the economy....

You hit the nail on the head with one word....Demand.

That is what's missing in our economy.

You hit the nail on the head with one word....Demand.

That is what's missing in our economy.

like i said if they gave the tarp and stimulus money directly to the consumer they would have given each person in the us about 25k so a family of four would have gotten 100k....that would have stimulated the economy....

instaed the banks and unions got it.....and here we sit....

We all know this is just for the purpose of having something to brag about come campaign trail time. I thought trickle down economics was no good?

What will/does the party of "No we can't!" say about this? :eusa_whistle:

President Obama this week will call for tax incentives that would allow businesses to write off 100% of new capital investment through 2011 — moves that the White House says could save businesses $200 billion over two years. - Obama economic plan: President seeks massive tax break for business - latimes.com

This is a great idea. Now are they going to put it in a bill of it's own or are they going to attach it to the 50 Billion in more wasteful ineffective infrastructure spending?

Mark my words if they put it in it's own bill it will pass with Bipartisan support, if they tie it to the 50 Billion Republicans will oppose it.

I guess I&#8217;d really need to know what these tax breaks are. Obama has claimed tax credits are tax breaks despite the fact they are a polar opposite.

You need a good solid tax cut to *help* in this situation. No games, no tricks, no tax credit today and gone tomorrow BS like Obama did last time around.

Really we need to just cut spending and repeal Obamacare. We need out of the wars and not have Obama talk about starting a third war. We need some kind of clear future so people know or can at least feel confident in investing again.

Someone else mentioned this, but why every time Obama does these fake &#8220;tax cuts&#8221; do liberals lose their Fing mind while foaming at the mouth with support? Most of you democrats here HATE the idea of tax cuts but then all of a sudden it&#8217;s like some new novel idea that you can use to kick some republicans in the face with, despite the fact that in the end, they are &#8220;tax credits&#8221; not &#8220;tax cuts.&#8221; Making you all look even dumber than before when you were jumping up and down about &#8220;tax cuts&#8221; being horrible.

Like I said, I&#8217;d like some clear information as to what Obama means about tax help. Also realize that even cutting taxes means very little when Government keeps pushing the many programs that cause uncertainty and or just outright just kill business.

And again, if the "tax breaks" are "tax cuts" and that helps, does that not prove that many of you don't know wtf you're talking about? Or is it just that Obama becoming an evil Republican?

I guess I&#8217;d really need to know what these tax breaks are. Obama has claimed tax credits are tax breaks despite the fact they are a polar opposite.

You need a good solid tax cut to *help* in this situation. No games, no tricks, no tax credit today and gone tomorrow BS like Obama did last time around.

Really we need to just cut spending and repeal Obamacare. We need out of the wars and not have Obama talk about starting a third war. We need some kind of clear future so people know or can at least feel confident in investing again.

Someone else mentioned this, but why every time Obama does these fake &#8220;tax cuts&#8221; do liberals lose their Fing mind while foaming at the mouth with support? Most of you democrats here HATE the idea of tax cuts but then all of a sudden it&#8217;s like some new novel idea that you can use to kick some republicans in the face with, despite the fact that in the end, they are &#8220;tax credits&#8221; not &#8220;tax cuts.&#8221; Making you all look even dumber than before when you were jumping up and down about &#8220;tax cuts&#8221; being horrible.

Like I said, I&#8217;d like some clear information as to what Obama means about tax help. Also realize that even cutting taxes means very little when Government keeps pushing the many programs that cause uncertainty and or just outright just kill business.

These would be direct Tax Credits. You invest a Billion and they let you right it all off on that years taxes. Will be a very effective form of Direct Stimulus. Almost shocking this idea is coming from such a far left president. This is classic supply side economics.

This is a much better plan than the current deal that allows them to right of interest on loans. That way encourages Debt, while this new idea will encourage investment from Existing capital and not just loans.

As I said before and in another thread on this subject. I must give Obama Credit for this one. Very good idea.

Last edited:
O's solution to everything is a new stimulus. Whatever happened to critical deep thinking on how to solve problems without continually shredding through taxpayer money? I mean O is smart isn't he....we all saw his grades and everything......

I thought Tax cuts drove the economy into the ditch?

What the fucking fuck?

Are Progressives lying AGAIN?

Forum List

Back