Obama approval rating sinking lock a boulder

Mar 5, 2013
What happens when you lie your butt off about a miniscule cut in federal spending. Now he's got his flacks all over the country blast-e:mailing each other to INTENTIONALLY f things up and then blame Sequestration. Great guy this Obama.

1zo85u1.gif

Down in the single digits!!!

Lower than the BP oil spill! Lower than Paris Hilton! Almost down there with Fidel Castro!

Last edited:
243p07q.gif

America likes the idea of going full commie more than they like Congress!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Where Obama at?

51%?

Obama has excess popularity. We need to confiscate some and redistribute it to the GOP.

Obama approval rating sinking lock a boulder

that's because he has given in to the Republicans - has he already forgotten who kept him in office ?

time for Obama to stand his ground.

What happens when you lie your butt off about a miniscule cut in federal spending. Now he's got his flacks all over the country blast-e:mailing each other to INTENTIONALLY f things up and then blame Sequestration. Great guy this Obama.

Of course you have proof of this, don't you, Muffins?

Last edited:
Where Obama at?

51%?

Obama has excess popularity. We need to confiscate some and redistribute it to the GOP.

I agree wholeheartedly. It's not fair that Obama is so popular. He needs to pay his fair share.

I'm starting over with Muffy. Eddie and Richie, who I miss daily, said he was really an ok guy. If he stays away from personnal attacks merely to gain attention ... a new day.

But, from what I've read the poll drops are due to Obama being perceived to no longer be above the fray, but part of it. In that since, Muffy has a point, imo.

Obama had previously stuck to the meme of 600 bill in loopholes, and we'll talk entitlements. And the gop wasn't gonna touch loopholes, and the only cuts they'd agree to was soc sec and medicare that don't kick in for over ten years, and then it's more "privitization" bullshit. A very solid maj of around 60% want to see a mix, and privitizing is not a winner.

Most likely we continue with middlin growth in the private sector. The polls are probably temporary.

I'd have preferred he stay far from the madding crowd on this, but. . . Harry is a no-show & things need to get done. I just read that some folks I know up in the Scranton area are going to be subject to furlough from one of the largest employers in the area, the Army Depot. It's going to have a negative effect down the line.
SS & Medicare? I could do reams on this stupidity, but my students are filing in........

Later.

Do your eyes, ears and brain work?

It was more a comment upon the thread originators opinion that Obama has intentionally overhyped the pain of the cuts. We simply don't know yet, and won't for a month or so. And yes I'm aware of various media outlets stories attempting to "out" admin lies, but both the left and the right tend towards hysteria.

The President's approval rating is down a grand total of 2 points from a month ago.

Calm down.

Forum List

Back