Obama approval rating jumps to 48%. DOW at record high. Merry Christmas!

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Obama is ending 2014 on a very high note. Thank you, Mr. President.

Poll: Obama ends year on an upswing - CNN.com

n-SANTA-large300.jpg

Last edited:
Obama approval rating jumps to 48%.

No surprise. It's nearly a month since he told he deluded rioters in Ferguson to "stay the course". And even longer since he declared amnesty (in so many words) for 5,000,000 illegal aliens.

ISIS has pretty much destroyed everything in their path, and can't do much more except massacre school children.

And since then, Barry's done nothing but ask his "sons" to quit killing people and burning things down. And then go on vacation.

That's a vast improvement over his normal behavior. And his usual drones' short memories and attention spans, allow him to emerge clean in their eyes.

Of course he has "improved" to where more than half the country hates him.

No surprise. It's nearly a month since he told he deluded rioters in Ferguson to "stay the course". And even longer since he declared amnesty (in so many words) for 5,000,000 illegal aliens.

ISIS has pretty much destroyed everything in their path, and can't do much more except massacre school children.

And since then, Barry's done nothing but ask his "sons" to quit killing people and burning things down. And then go on vacation.

That's a vast improvement over his normal behavior. And his usual drones' short memories and attention spans, allow him to emerge clean in their eyes.

Since not all of the population put in their 2 cents, you have no way of knowing...

What a lovely mosaic of randomly firing neurons. Since I don't save every hysterical anti-Obama meme my racist aunt shares on Facebook, I thought at first your "stay the course" statement was some ironical linking of Ferguson to Bush's messaging during the Iraq War. Nope; just more of the conservative conspiracy theory that liberals are working together against them on every issue, and of course it's completely untrue.

And all Obama has really done on immigration is put Congress in a position where they have to act, which must scare the shit out of "Just Say No" Republicans about to be bludgeoned with the Latino vote.

And who the heck are Obama's "sons?" I'm not interested in digging up another far rightwing meme, please lay this one out and explain why it's less crazy than any of the other nonsense you've dribbled onto this thread.

n-SANTA-large300.jpg
Just like when Jimmy Carter was president. He made many millionaires and this guy is making many Billionaires. Economy is good if you are one of them. Democrats have always pushed the middle and lower economic classes down. I don't think I will thank Obama for that. Race relations are extremely low right now. If it weren't for the large amount of oil in production right now fuel and heating costs would push the lower and middle economic classes even lower. We have wars going on all over the world and nobody respects this country anymore. I don't think I will thank our President.

n-SANTA-large300.jpg
Just like when Jimmy Carter was president. He made many millionaires and this guy is making many Billionaires. Economy is good if you are one of them. Democrats have always pushed the middle and lower economic classes down. I don't think I will thank Obama for that. Race relations are extremely low right now. If it weren't for the large amount of oil in production right now fuel and heating costs would push the lower and middle economic classes even lower. We have wars going on all over the world and nobody respects this country anymore. I don't think I will thank our President.

Perhaps you should make an effort to learn some facts. First step: stop watching Fox News.

n-SANTA-large300.jpg

Perhaps you should make an effort to learn some facts. First step: stop watching Fox News.
An ugly hoe is an ugly hoe. No pimp can change that.

Oh, gee, a CNN poll. That means that 48% of the left approves. Meanwhile, his approval among military members is at a record-breaking low.

Nice try. CNN sure is doing it's best to lift the spirits of liberals.

Oh, gee, a CNN poll. That means that 48% of the left approves. Meanwhile, his approval among military members is at a record-breaking low.

Actually, many Liberals are disappointed that Obama hasn't done more - including with Obamacare!

Actually, many Liberals are disappointed that Obama hasn't done more - including with Obamacare!

Alot of conservatives are disappointed that he didn't do more with Obamacare. Like veto it.

But but All of America hates Obama and the military is planning a coup! Rush said so!!

Forum List

Back