Obama Apologizes To Our Enemies But Not To Romney

How quick they (conservatives like "mudwhistle") forget!

Can "mudwhistle" remember Romney ever apologizing to Santorum and Gingrich for the smear campaign he and his PACs ran against them during the Republican Primaries?

The quote on the video even states that, "Romney's negative ads could cost him votes." (USA Today)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbfluphFMxA&feature=related]Santorum ad "Rombo" 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
HD-koran-burn-apologize-obama-marxist-muslim-tony-branco-conservative-daily-news-342x243.jpg

What does it say about a president that goes around the world apologizing to everyone in the world for America's acts past and present but refuses to apologize for a mistake his campaign made to another American?

Seriously......what does this say about him?

Obama goes out of his way to apologize for America to our enemies yet he won't take 30 seconds to apologize for his campaign calling Mitt Romney a felon.

Everyone knows now that the accusations are false yet the Obama campaign still drives on with the lies. This morning on Fox one of his representatives actually claimed that Mitt Romney admitted he committed a felony and when she was called on it, asked to produce proof that he admitted it they got no response.

Romney has asked for an apology Friday and Obama refuses. Guess this is all they have to run on.

obama-apology-phone.jpg

I'm waiting for Mitt to take off the gloves on Obama. Seems to me he's a rock thrower living in a glass house.

a78b7d29a1798f8fc70674ff82077732_xlarge.png

has romney apologized to newt, rick, or herman cain?

Did Romney accuse them of being felons?????

No he did not.

That is what the apology is for. This accusation has gone beyond the pale of normal gutter politics.

Next they'll be accusing him of rape, murder, child-abuse, you name it.

what goes around comes around. in the primaries romney's opponents couldnt fight back, plus romney had the media on his side since he was the most liberal candidate. shoe is on the other foot now.

No he did not.

That is what the apology is for. This accusation has gone beyond the pale of normal gutter politics.

what goes around comes around. in the primaries romney's opponents couldnt fight back, plus romney had the media on his side since he was the most liberal candidate. shoe is on the other foot now.

Why do you think they couldn't fight back?

They had dozens of debates. I saw a lot of back-biting.

You know......this sounds like the same crapola that the left pushed against Bush. They claim he was playing dirty against poor little John McCain.

I think if you want to run a campaign where you accuse your opponent of molesting puppies you'd better have proof. Obama doesn't have any proof and he knows it. Romney said as much and asked for an apology. Obama, the classless prick that he is, refused.

So fuck him.

No he did not.

The canidates couldn't fight back as they couldn't attack from the left without losing support in a republican primary. You don't attack Businesses and success in survive within our world. Now the center and left are going to attack very hard as they believe in something weird...I seen it coming to, but they can't attack from the right without attacking what they believe either. That is a juicy target that they can't touch! :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

You know......this sounds like the same crapola that the left pushed against Bush. They claim he was playing dirty against poor little John McCain.

I think if you want to run a campaign where you accuse your opponent of molesting puppies you'd better have proof. Obama doesn't have any proof and he knows it. Romney said as much and asked for an apology. Obama, the classless prick that he is, refused.

So fuck him.

Bush did play dirty against McCain. And a lot of McCain supporters ended up vote for Gore, who won the popular vote, lest we forget.

The fact is, Romney slimed his opponents, so now that he's getting slimed (which is, people are actually pointing out his history) it's really hard to work up much sympathy for him.

No he did not.

So fuck him.

obama is showing the same class romney showed in the primaries.

So fuck him.

That is how you win. Winning isn't always pretty or neat. :eusa_shifty:

So fuck him.

Moral relativism only works on the playground.

As adults we shouldn't be able to rely on "Bobby hit me first".

...Name the modern Western countries that have a flat tax.
Oh, I don't know...do you consider Iceland a modern western civilization or just a bunch of Vikings?

I got a better one. Why don't you name a "modern" western country with a progressive tax system that AIN'T BANKRUPT!!!

Better yet, why don't you try THIS for a little light reading!

If you don't like or trust that, try THIS From the CATO institute!

What's our growth been over the last few years...1-1 1/2% and MAYbe 5% in a good year over our current system?

If obama wants to talk felonies, how about the Rezko land deals? How about Fast and Furious? How about the national security leaks? How about that cocaine use? Did that break any laws? The Choom Wagon pedalling pot?

Okay-

Let's talk about those.

Patrick Fitzgerald investigated every aspect of Rezko, and Rezko alone was guilty of those things. If Rezko could offer a get out of jail free card by ratting out Obama, he would have. So Argument fail.

Fast and Furious- You mean the operation started by Bush? FAIL.

National Security Leaks- FAIL.

Cocaine use. Well, yeah, I guess we have stupid laws that treat medical issues like felonies, that would be a felony... of course, the government only really prosecutes distribution, not use.

As to your mythical clearing of Obama from involvement of with Rezko...why don't you describe for the class how the man know as the "political fixer" in Obama's home town was NOT involved with Obama and Ali Ata...WHO by the way is a CLOSE Obama friend and contributor of TENS of THOUSANDS in straw donations from Rezko's pocket to Obama and it just so happens is about to be sentenced for the same CORRUPTION as Rezko. Ali Ata and Barak Obama made WEEKLY visits to Rezko's offices during 2004 and 05. And THAT is in the FBI reports that convicted Rezko and Ali Ata!

Dude...there ain't even 6 degrees of separation in that crap!

FAIL!!!

"Fast and Furious- You mean the operation started by Bush? FAIL. "
LIE!!!!

The operation...called Operation Linebacker under Bush was ENDED IN 2007 when the bad guys figured out that the FBI was putting RFI transmitters in the guns and started removing them so they could not be traced. FACT!

Linebacker...which involved a couple HUNDRED guns, resulted in the recovery of EVERY SINGLE gun and the arrest of over 12 hundred bad guys. FACT!

Fast and Furious was a RE START of the program in 2009 under a different name AND president, involved THOUSANDS of untraceable guns and has resulted in more MURDERS than Linebacker did arrest! FACT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU are full of SHIT...FAIL!

As to our "stupid" laws...they ARE THE LAW!!!

Like them or not...doesn't much matter if you don't like it...he is an ADMITTED felon if he broke those laws!

FAIL!!!

Bush did play dirty against McCain. And a lot of McCain supporters ended up vote for Gore, who won the popular vote, lest we forget.

The fact is, Romney slimed his opponents, so now that he's getting slimed (which is, people are actually pointing out his history) it's really hard to work up much sympathy for him.

LMAOff........lest we forget, Gore didn't even win in Tennessee...his HOME STATE!!!

By the way, the attacks some of you folks seem to be so offended by were from PACs, NOT Romney. The attacks on Romney are coming DIRECTLY from Obama and OFFICIALS inside his administration and campaign. VERY different!

It is ILLEGAL for a candidate to conspire with a PAC!

You lefties aren't claiming another "conspiracy theory" after attacking the right for it are you? THAT would be hypocritical!

JD Brainless, you need to spend less time on crazy conspiracy websites... it'll just rot your brain.

Even Republicans are calling for Romney to release his tax returns, and wonder what kind of deal-killing shit is in them.

Forum List

Back