Obama announcement on gays in the military

Good. Now legalize weed. Please.

And along with legalizing weed make using it cause an automatic loss of all medicare/medicaid/other government health benefits.

Being gay does not cause medical bills (though we might exempt STD's from those things covered) but using weed does.

Good. Now legalize weed. Please.

And along with legalizing weed make using it cause an automatic loss of all medicare/medicaid/other government health benefits.

Being gay does not cause medical bills (though we might exempt STD's from those things covered) but using weed does.

Does the same apply to drinking, smoking tobacco, living in a bad neighborhood, driving, eating at mcdonalds, not taking flu vaccines, having unprotected sex even in a monogamous relationship?

There's so many holes in your argument I could put it on two slices of bread and eat it with salami.

Try again.

It only took a year, but he will follow through with one of his campaign promises. :)

-TSO
He was able to follow through stopping no bid contracts
FOXNews.com - Obama Administration Steers Lucrative No-Bid Contract for Afghan Work to Dem Donor

Yeah, I saw that. What's funny about the whole no-bid contract screed by the far left is that most of the cries were about haliburton. Why? VP Cheney was once the CEO of the company, so in their eyes, the no-bid contract was created to help out the former VP. The problem with that thinking...the no-bid contract Haliburton held at the time of the start of the second gulf war was actually an open contract set into place with the Clinton administration.

DOH!!!

-TSO

If he's delaying it till after the speech, its probaly something unpopular.

Wait till he actually does something before you start throwing roses to him again.

The announcement of congressional hearings on the ban on open military service by homosexuals has been delayed at the request of the Obama administration until after Wednesday night’s State of the Union Address because the president may announce that military leaders will support changing the law, according to a key lawmaker.
Obama to make announcement on gay ban - Navy News, news from Iraq - Navy Times

It appears that the Obama Administration is if this article is true is setting in motion the process for lifting the ban.

This has nothing to do with Gay MARRIAGE but rather the ability of Gays to serve openly in the Military.

True.

:( The way i look at it if they are able to fire a gun, and backup the rest of the troops, their sexual preferences is in material, and that should not be an issue in on the battle ground, and respect should be given to them as another fellow soldier. They are out there doing the same duties as the Heterosexual troops are, nothing different. In Vietnam i worked along side a women who was Bi-sexual, and she did her duties well, like all the rest of the Medical Department.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back