obama and holder got their right wing ex-vet

"detractor"? :lol:

I think that's going to have to be my new user title.

Once again, what evidence do you have showing what this guy was charged with?

Ye'll ye'll right sure move along their is nothing for you too see here obama got his right wing ex-vet.

So, I'll take that as a no, you don't have any evidence.

Is it your normal practice to believe everything you see on youtube?
I really don't give a god damn what you take it is what it is obama got his white ex-vet right wing extremest. Nothing for you to see here.

Ye'll ye'll right sure move along their is nothing for you too see here obama got his right wing ex-vet.

I really don't give a god damn what you take it is what it is obama got his white ex-vet right wing extremest. Nothing for you to see here.

Because the youtube video told you so?

It has more truth than ABC CBS NBC has combined.

Based on what?

it's not based on your opinion that's for fucking sure. if things were based on your opinion life would be like
obama-unicorn2.jpg

So they kidnap this kid for embracing his freedom of speech and throw him in a loony bin???

Mean while the progressive New Black Panther Party have a radio show where they spew shit 10x as bad and spew the same shit on their facebook and the DOJ and FBI does absolutely nothing???

And people wonder why this kid said what he said on facebook?

I'm sure progressives will call this shit a victory.....

Based on what?

it's not based on your opinion that's for fucking sure. if things were based on your opinion life would be like
obama-unicorn2.jpg

I'm not discussing opinions.

What do you base your claim that the random youtube video has "more truth" than ABC, CBS, and NBC combined?

I'm not discussing opinions
Yes you are.

What do you base your claim that the random youtube video has "more truth" than ABC, CBS, and NBC combined?
You are part of the problem, you think CBS NBC ABC are honest and are not the propaganda machine of the government. You tube is a community based group that you can shift through many videos to get to the truth. eye witness accounts caught on camera, If the media don't support it they will not air it.

"Long Live The Republicans"?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Who says shit like that.

He said, "Long live the Republic."

As for " Who says shit like that?", usually only people that appreciate what a Republic is.

I certainly don't expect to hear it from a boot-licking, statist liberal like you.

Oh. He did say Long Live the Republic. You're right, I apologize. I have a hearing problem where I can frequently hear the same thing and over and over in movies and it sounds like something similar but different.

Nothing wrong with saying Long Live the Republic. It just seems kind of silly though, because no-one is challenging it.

Boot-licking, statist liberal? Give me a fucking break. I oppose government intervention on so many god damn things it's pretty overwhelming. I also challenge authority at every turn as a liberal. But... I won't stop you from believing in your fantasy world view.

Let me guess this shit is all made up right tyrant??? NO the FBI would never do such a fucking thing....

You authoritarian fuck.......

Oh and to make your position so fucking ironic you only have a Hunter S. Thompson avatar.....

Typical idiot progressive you are....

Based on what?

The interview with the kid's mother, for one.

If the fucking powers that be don't want a story in the media, there will be no story in the media.

Are you always this obtuse??

Wait, you're joking right? If the cops busted into my house to arrest me for drug possession, etc... if my mom were here she would make up some outlandish defense to try and save her son, "Nooo, don't take my boy away, he's a good kid, you have everything wrong!"

Honestly, you can't trust a parents word when they're trying to protect their son. You need to look at things objectively. People keep things from their parents, especially things that might land them in heat with federal agencies.

Let me guess this shit is all made up right tyrant??? NO the FBI would never do such a fucking thing....

You authoritarian fuck.......

Oh and to make your position so fucking ironic you only have a Hunter S. Thompson avatar.....

Typical idiot progressive you are....

What the fuck are you babbling about?

I don't see how a FUCKING progressive with a Hunter S. Thompson avatar can sit here and defend the FBI when they arrested a kid for merely embracing is First Amendment Rights...

"Long Live The Republicans"?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Who says shit like that.

He said, "Long live the Republic."

As for " Who says shit like that?", usually only people that appreciate what a Republic is.

I certainly don't expect to hear it from a boot-licking, statist liberal like you.

Oh. He did say Long Live the Republic. You're right, I apologize. I have a hearing problem where I can frequently hear the same thing and over and over in movies and it sounds like something similar but different.

Nothing wrong with saying Long Live the Republic. It just seems kind of silly though, because no-one is challenging it.

Boot-licking, statist liberal? Give me a fucking break. I oppose government intervention on so many god damn things it's pretty overwhelming. I also challenge authority at every turn as a liberal. But... I won't stop you from believing in your fantasy world view.

No one is challenging it? Big government cocksuckers from BOTH parties have been challenging it for over 100 years!

The unicorns fart sweet incense where you live, I'm sure.

You don't seem to have ANY problem with Obama's interventions, you've been quite supportive of them on this board. Take your flimsy protestations and shove them in your closest convenient orifice, you're all in for 'Hope and Change' and anyone with half a brain can see it from the state line.

Based on what?

The interview with the kid's mother, for one.

If the fucking powers that be don't want a story in the media, there will be no story in the media.

Are you always this obtuse??

Oh well...the kid's mom. Let him go then.....she can't be lying.

Just like all those guys whose moms state they are really good boys....let them go too.

Forum List

Back