Obama and Brownback are just like each other so give it a rest already

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obama has mechanisms set up both official and non that monitors social media. In fact Obama has one where you can personally snitch about misinformation in an attempt to have it corrected.

Brownback is a douche.......just like Obama. In fact nearly every politician has this crap done and it should be stopped.

Try finding something that fucking matters to cry about.

• Banned
Obama asked his critics to apologize? Got a link?

Omg what is this world comming to when someone asks you to apologize to someone for being rude? Ohhhhh the humanity.........dear god will you save us from our attempt to show civility!

Soooo Obama and Brownback AREN'T just like each other. That's what I thought. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Omg what is this world comming to when someone asks you to apologize to someone for being rude? Ohhhhh the humanity.........dear god will you save us from our attempt to show civility!

Soooo Obama and Brownback AREN'T just like each other. That's what I thought. Thanks for playing.

Brownback didn't ask for an apology the school did.

Logic and info fail

Obama has mechanisms set up both official and non that monitors social media. In fact Obama has one where you can personally snitch about misinformation in an attempt to have it corrected.

Brownback is a douche.......just like Obama. In fact nearly every politician has this crap done and it should be stopped.

Try finding something that fucking matters to cry about.
Like an out of control Federal Government...

Logic and info fail

My bad. It was only the governor's staff that pressured the school to get the girl to apologize. I'm sure the governor was completely unaware of this. :eusa_whistle:

Brownback apologizes after Twitter dust-up - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback apologized on Monday for having "over-reacted" to 18-year-old Emma Sullivan, a high school student who had earlier been asked to apologize for making a disparaging remark about the conservative politician over Twitter.

"My staff over-reacted to this tweet and for that I apologize," Brownback said in a written statement, "freedom of speech is among our most treasured freedoms."

After she posted the comment, Brownback's office, which monitors Tweets that mention the governor, contacted Youth in Government about the comment. School administrators sided with the governor and asked her to write the governor a letter of apology, Sullivan said, according to the Associated Press.

Logic and info fail

And Obama's staff didn't ask any of his critics to apologize. Comparison fail.

Logic and info fail

Get the fuck out of here. Obama goes on TV nearly every damn day crying like a bitch about his opposition.

No wonder you guys are crying over such silly shit. You learned for the best.

Logic and info fail

Get the fuck out of here. Obama goes on TV nearly every damn day crying like a bitch about his opposition.

So, did you find that link of Obama or his staff asking his critics to apologize? Take your time. I'll wait.

You know I got one other point to make even though Brownback is an idiot what is wrong with expecting good behavior from students who are on school time, on a field trip as a GUEST of the governor and they are tweeting during his speech?

I don't blame nor really care about either side position or this whole gradeschool level drama. I do however find it very entertaining watching the pure bullshit outrage of the left as usual about a non fuckin issue.

When did it become a crime to ask for an apology? It happens on here daily yet now its a big deal.

Yall are a fucking joke. You act as though your political gurus and then you whore yourselves out to the stupidest story of the month.

So, did you find that link of Obama or his staff asking his critics to apologize? Take your time. I'll wait.

What fucking difference does it make? Are you truly this petty?

You know I got one other point to make even though Brownback is an idiot what is wrong with expecting good behavior from students who are on school time, on a field trip as a GUEST of the governor and they are tweeting during his speech?

I don't blame nor really care about either side position or this whole gradeschool level drama. I do however find it very entertaining watching the pure bullshit outrage of the left as usual about a non fuckin issue.

When did it become a crime to ask for an apology? It happens on here daily yet now its a big deal.

Yall are a fucking joke. You act as though your political gurus and then you whore yourselves out to the stupidest story of the month.

Yep, much ado about nothing. Go get 'em, tiger. :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, I'll take that as an admission that Brownback IS responsible for his staff demanding the girl apologize.

One more thing....did you find that link yet? I'm itching to see the score card. So far, the score is Brownback 1, Obama 0 for demanding a critic apologize.

Forum List

Back