Obama and Brownback are just like each other so give it a rest already

Get the fuck out of here. Obama goes on TV nearly every damn day crying like a bitch about his opposition.

No wonder you guys are crying over such silly shit. You learned for the best.

So, did you find that link of Obama or his staff asking his critics to apologize? Take your time. I'll wait.

What fucking difference does it make? Are you truly this petty?

Hey, you're the one who said that Obama and Brownback are just like each other. I assumed it had something to do with Brownback's staff demanding an apology of one of his critics. My fault for expecting you to back it up. Carry on. :eusa_whistle:

Obama and Brownback are just like each other so give it a rest already

Incorrect.

Obama, unlike Brownback, would never sign into law a measure that violates Americans’ right to privacy and due process, as Brownback did when he authorized the Temporary Regulations and Licensing Process Act, with its inane and inconsistent requirements:

FIRST CLAIM FOR RELIEF (Patients’ Right to Privacy)

Plaintiffs hereby re-allege and incorporate by reference paragraphs 1 through 75 above. 77. The Temporary Regulations and Licensing Process have the purpose and the effect of imposing an undue burden on Plaintiffs’ patients who seek abortions presently or in the future, in violation of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

SECOND CLAIM FOR RELIEF (Plaintiffs’ Right to Procedural Due Process)

78. Plaintiffs hereby re-allege and incorporate by references paragraphs 1 through 77 above. 79. The Temporary Regulations and Licensing Process violate Plaintiffs’ right to procedural due process under the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution because they deprive Plaintiffs of protected property and liberty interests without providing Plaintiffs with any form of pre-deprivation hearing, including any opportunity to comment on the regulations or request waivers from KDHE.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...es-and-nauser-et-al-vs-robert-moser-et-al.pdf

So poorly drafted and in violation of the Constitution, a US District Court judge enjoined the Act from going into effect last July.

Unlike Obama, Brownback is a radical rightist, enemy of the Constitution and the rule of law.

And Obama's staff didn't ask any of his critics to apologize. Comparison fail.

Get the fuck out of here. Obama goes on TV nearly every damn day crying like a bitch about his opposition.

So, did you find that link of Obama or his staff asking his critics to apologize? Take your time. I'll wait.

Suck it! Obama and his campaign DEMAND an apology from Clinton for misinformation!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBeeRJu1ro&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama demands apology from Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Oh yeah, eat some crow.

What fucking difference does it make? Are you truly this petty?

Hey, you're the one who said that Obama and Brownback are just like each other. I assumed it had something to do with Brownback's staff demanding an apology of one of his critics. My fault for expecting you to back it up. Carry on. :eusa_whistle:

I just BACKED IT UP.

NOW SUCK IT UP.

Suck it! Obama and his campaign DEMAND an apology from Clinton for misinformation!

Oh yeah, eat some crow.

That a boy! I knew you could do it. Of course, you had to reach all the way back to 2008, and to be fair, it was during a fiery primary race and the "critic" was Obama's main rival, Hillary Clinton, not a high school student practicing her right to free speech; but, sure, your clip absolutely proves that Obama and Brownback are just like each other. You may go to the head of the class and put a gold star next to your name. :clap2:

Oh yeah, eat some crow.

That a boy! I knew you could do it. Of course, you had to reach all the way back to 2008, and to be fair, it was during a fiery primary race and the "critic" was Obama's main rival, Hillary Clinton, not a high school student practicing her right to free speech; but, sure, your clip absolutely proves that Obama and Brownback are just like each other. You may go to the head of the class and put a gold star next to your name. :clap2:

Nice try but if you thought I could do it you wouldn't have asked.

But the overall point is all that matters.

This issue is not an issue.

Oh yeah, eat some crow.

Yeah, you keep saying that. :eusa_whistle:

You know I got one other point to make even though Brownback is an idiot what is wrong with expecting good behavior from students who are on school time, on a field trip as a GUEST of the governor and they are tweeting during his speech?

I don't blame nor really care about either side position or this whole gradeschool level drama. I do however find it very entertaining watching the pure bullshit outrage of the left as usual about a non fuckin issue.

When did it become a crime to ask for an apology? It happens on here daily yet now its a big deal.

Yall are a fucking joke. You act as though your political gurus and then you whore yourselves out to the stupidest story of the month.

Another pompous ass conservative who can't allow complaints...but now I know who Brownback is, unfortunately...another Fox/Rush/Mooney waste of time story for the dupes- anything to distract from policy, Pub paralysis and stalling the economy, and facts...

sounds like your facts are wrong again lol.

Yeah, you keep saying that. :eusa_whistle:

It's only an issue for the bored and liberally insane.

You know I got one other point to make even though Brownback is an idiot what is wrong with expecting good behavior from students who are on school time, on a field trip as a GUEST of the governor and they are tweeting during his speech?

I don't blame nor really care about either side position or this whole gradeschool level drama. I do however find it very entertaining watching the pure bullshit outrage of the left as usual about a non fuckin issue.

When did it become a crime to ask for an apology? It happens on here daily yet now its a big deal.

Yall are a fucking joke. You act as though your political gurus and then you whore yourselves out to the stupidest story of the month.

Another pompous ass conservative who can't allow complaints...but now I know who Brownback is, unfortunately...another Fox/Rush/Mooney waste of time story for the dupes- anything to distract from policy, Pub paralysis and stalling the economy, and facts...

sounds like your facts are wrong again lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Charlie Brown Teacher Speaking - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back