Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections

I just dont care for our pos prez pissing on the Constitution.
And neither do our vets and active military.
It wont end well you can count on that.
Still waiting ....... our system is one of checks and balances. So how is it neither the Congress nor the Supreme Court has overruled Obama on Constitutional grounds? Why are Republicans threatening to defund his measures when they could simply have them overturned for being unconstitutional?

You sound insane. :cuckoo: No wonder you want a revolt -- to compensate for your G-d given limitations.

It ain't over commie.
Sure it is. Like I said, you're shootin' blanks. If he was "pissing" on the Constitution, his policies would be overturned.
Still waiting ....... our system is one of checks and balances. So how is it neither the Congress nor the Supreme Court has overruled Obama on Constitutional grounds? Why are Republicans threatening to defund his measures when they could simply have them overturned for being unconstitutional?

You sound insane. :cuckoo: No wonder you want a revolt -- to compensate for your G-d given limitations.

It ain't over commie.
Sure it is. Like I said, you're shootin' blanks. If he was "pissing" on the Constitution, his policies would be overturned.

Mud addressed that in post 92.
Mud is a rightwing imbecile (my apologies for being redundant). See post #98.

That's alright. Most of your posts are redundant.

And you're a left-wing sycophantic suckup probably working for the administration.

Really? A strawman is the best you've got? :rolleyes: You must be terrified. You can't even answer a simple question.

I've got news for you, the usual checks and balances weren't designed for a criminal in the White House. Some feel the best thing to do with this cokehead is ignore him. I think the best thing to do is do just that........and bide our time for when he leaves office. By the time he's ready to leave the American people will be fed up with him and every Democrat.
That's pretty fucking retarded. :cuckoo: Typical for a rightwinger though.

Putz ... there are checks and balances designed specifically for a criminal in the White House. It's called impeachment. Obviously, you and your butt buddies are delusional in thinking Obama's committed any crime since he would have been impeached had he committed any crimes.

Now who's being delusional.
Impeachment is no check on criminality. Clinton proved that. If the Senate doesn't have the votes to convict it just becomes a waste of time and money.
Despite your ignorance, Clinton was impeached.

Forum List

Back