Obama AKA: The First Self Appointed Dictator

LOL

I think it is hilarious that the right is flipping out over this. It is agitprop at it's finest.

LOL

I think it is hilarious that the right is flipping out over this. It is agitprop at it's finest.

And if A republican was at this you'd say?

I wouldn't care too much.

I may care if the President actually does something worth caring about but that is unlikely.

At no point would I call them a dictator. Also Congress is broken and it needs to be fixed.

Hey Froggy, President Obama has done far fewer exectutive orders than any President since Grover Cleveland. You are just another dumb and willfully ignorant wingnut that accepts anything the idiots on the radio state without ever checking the facts.

Hey Froggy, President Obama has done far fewer exectutive orders than any President since Grover Cleveland. You are just another dumb and willfully ignorant wingnut that accepts anything the idiots on the radio state without ever checking the facts.

He's got three years to change that.

LOL

And if A republican was at this you'd say?

I really don't remember caring when Bush did his EO's. I might have been mildly dissapointed but I realized that EO's are nothing new and have been going on for years and years. Same with the whole Obama appointings Czar's thing that the right had a meltdown over. It's always been there and the selective outrage is nonsensical.

Forum List

Back