Obama advisor calls for the invasion of Israel

If Christians have real faith they would say that we would not need to support Israel since God is on their side.

I am not against israel I just do not think they should get preferrential treatment from the US.

Not opinion; just a fact. :cool:

if it is a fact then cite a reputable source for your claim.
The fact is that 1.5 billion Muslims agree with me and want to see the terrorist state of Israel gone. Btw that is about 1/4th of the worlds population. :cool:

again, cite a credible source with an academic peer reviewed study please. Something irrefutable. Because how do I know that you aren't just making stuff up? Help me out.

The terrorist state of Israel is the #1 problem in the world today when it comes to world peace.

Idiot AND anti-semite... awesome combo dude.
I am not anti-Semitic. I have nothing against the Jewish people or their religion.

I just oppose Israel and the fascist thugs who rule that apartheid state. :evil:

Christians AND Muslims are allowed to join the Israeli military fyi. Israel is a country where three religions co-exist. Can you say the same for any other middle eastern country? I think you are mixed up.

The terrorist state of Israel is the #1 problem in the world today when it comes to world peace.

Idiot AND anti-semite... awesome combo dude.

Just because someone names something Israel doesn't make them semites, 99% of the people in Isreal today came from Europe under the Balfour Declaration and had no historical ties to the region so the Palestinians are more Semitic than Israelis.

The problems in the Middle East, in my opinion, are really more a social economic issue than that of religion. It has been turned into a religious cause by those looking to gain power and control over the poor masses. I don’t know about anyone else but I have to say that if the Palestinians were as wealthy as the Saudi Elite then their wouldn’t be a problem between them and Israel. I’m sorry I just can’t see a person driving their brand new Mercedes Benz into a temple as a suicide bomber knowing they are about to go on a month long vacation getting massages, mani & pedis etc…. I just don’t see it.
Maybe I’m totally wrong here but I just don’t believe that it’s about religion it’s about wealth and enjoyment of life.

Look at it this way.... if you could snap your fingers and make the area where the Palestinians or any other similar group are living now and made it an upper middle class American type neighborhood with all the amenities and modern day conveniences. Do you think that there would still be a problem?

The USA should not be the water boy for Israel.
Israel has too great of an influence in America mostly due to religion.
They should get the same considerations and support as any other country in the world purely based on their merits and actions.

Haven't you died yet? :eusa_whistle:

The fact is that 1.5 billion Muslims agree with me and want to see the terrorist state of Israel gone. Btw that is about 1/4th of the worlds population. :cool:

Then go for it. A bunch of us American patriots are just chomping at the bit. Please, go for it.
There are many American Patriots just like me.

Who also know that Israel is the worst enemy that the U.S. has against it. :doubt:

the fact is that 1.5 billion muslims agree with me and want to see the terrorist state of israel gone. Btw that is about 1/4th of the worlds population. :cool:

then go for it. A bunch of us american patriots are just chomping at the bit. Please, go for it.
there are many american patriots just like me.

Who also know that israel is the worst enemy that the u.s. Has against it. :doubt:

citation please.

More evidence that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. Kill them all in the name of Allah right?:cuckoo:

dose that offend you ?
how about kill a commie for christ ? or kill then all and let god sort them out ? any different ?
to me your right no such thing as a moderate muslim or christian , your both based on enemies and killing

Then go for it. A bunch of us American patriots are just chomping at the bit. Please, go for it.
There are many American Patriots just like me.

Who also know that Israel is the worst enemy that the U.S. has against it. :doubt:

You can say that all day long, but you're not an American patriot. You are the enemy within. You are the ones who need to br eradicated. Your day will come. Just keep it up.

Last edited:
The guy asked her how she would advise the President on the I/P issue if one or both parties were moving towards genocide I think.

Which is why she brought up Rwanda at the end. I'm not seeing where she called for the invasion of Israel.

She called for American troops to be sent to Israel to protect the Arabs from the Jews?:cuckoo: And to arm up the "palestian" Arabs?:cuckoo: If the Jews wanted to wipe out the "palestinians" Arabs they could do it a day or two get a clue.

If you don't know who Samantha Powers is, she's currently the National Security Council special advisor. She Irish by birth, and a well-known internationalist, who is reportedly working with Susan Rice (Obama's UN Ambassador) behind the scenes to push the Libya war, and, presumably, to make sure that the Obama administration carries out the United Nations' agenda.

YouTube - Obama advisor calls for the invasion of Israel

The Evil Conservative: Video- Is Samantha Powers Calling for Pre-Emptive Invasion of Israel?

500px-Weasel_words.svg.png

Forum List

Back