Obama admits to the largest tax increase in history

Only a true idiot and a party of morons would pass the biggest tax cut in history during a time when we are fighting two wars. Glad we don't know anyone who did that.

Only a true idiot and a party of morons would increase taxes with unemployment at nearly 10%, GDP forecasted at an anemic 3%, and expand the scope of government with a huge new entitlement while destroying our energy industry.

Is his name Barack Hussein Obama? :lol:

Gee, I don't know. Did Obama pass the biggest tax cut in history while fighting two wars?

Only a true idiot and a party of morons would increase taxes with unemployment at nearly 10%, GDP forecasted at an anemic 3%, and expand the scope of government with a huge new entitlement while destroying our energy industry.

Gee, I don't know. Did Obama pass the biggest tax cut in history while fighting two wars?

You are correct I highlited one too many :redface:, this is the only one BHO went with

A heads up to the insane liars like the above...

Reagan had the highest tax increase.

ijits.

Maybe, but what went with that increase?, was it not an agreement something like for every $1.00 taxes went up Congress had to cut $3.00 of spending?

For the sake of my Grandchildren and their Children, I would consider BO doing the same thing.

Raise taxes and cut spending, but does anything that that would ever happen again?

PS Jillian, just because someone makes a mistakes and bolds the wrong part of a post, does not make them Insane or Liars :)

Last edited:
if the repubs can muster up something better than retreads and beat him in 12 it will largely be becasue of the redistribution called healthcare.

Then explain to me, Bfgrn, why would there be an unenforceable penalty.
Do you honestly think that all these newly created IRS jobs are going to let this little nugget slip right past them?

There are no newly created IRS jobs. That is just a LIE created by the lying sack of shit 'word bound' right to pander to pea brains.

Right,
"According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, the IRS would need to hire over 16,000 people ... to audit the American people and impose the new taxes and mandates" of the health care bill.
PolitiFact | Kirk says health care bill will lead IRS to hire more than 16,000 new employees

I guess the CBO is lying? Naw it just you.

I'm not sure that he has said anything that was purely truthful since he entered office. Maybe not before, either.

The Big 0 cannot tell a truth. He is always trying to sell something and always leaving out or twisting the facts that will expose the fullness of any issue.

Wow you guys are slow on the uptake.

Everything he is doing and the way he does it was all predicted over and over by many on the right leading up to the election. But we were simply called racists and shouted down.

Obama is nothing more than a Chicago Gangster wanna be thug with 0 qualifications for the job other than he speaks well from a teleprompter and lies like a hooker with no legs.

I said it over and over during the election. I could care less about his color my problem is he is a liar and a Marxists who does not like America the way it is.

What part of "were about to fundementally change AMerica" did you people not get? What part of "Spread the wealth" was to hard to grasp? What Part of “I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” DID YOU NOT GET DAMN IT~~~~!!!!!!

Why did anyone buy the lies he sold during the Campaign, are you all that dense or did most of you just vote for him because he was black? Or cool? Or good looking?

sad.

As it happens, I didn't vote for him. After he was elected, I was willing to give him a chance. He used it and now he has my unremitting distrust.

I've often made the same observation that you just did. He's a product of Chicago Machine Politics. While eloquent, he's agenda driven and will not comprimise. His only technique to drive his ideas is to create an enemy and assign blame. This happened to mesh with the mood of the country in blaming Bush.

He found his voice in the Oil Leak fiasco when he realized that the enemy was BP and he could attack BP. Until that epiphany, he was Wordless in Washington.

He has no ideas, no solutions and no hope to correct the mess we suffer under created largely by his politically motivated dithering. On the bright side of things, every new day reveals another very serious problem and this clown is a joke. We should all be smiling.

Same here.

I didn't vote for him. After his spread the wealth comment to Joe the plummer I kinda figured which way he would go but I did wait to see how he would govern. Must say I'm not surprised.

Was watching O'Reilly last night and apparantly 26 States have filed suit over HC.

The administratin knows it can't win under the Commerce Clause. You can't force people to guy anything. So now they are calling it a tax.

I wonder how many people making under 200,000 or is 250,000 this week will be paying this new tax??

Oh wait. I forgot. OL'BO wasn't going to raise taxes on anyone making less than than that amount. Silly me.

Such an open and transparant Govt. Hope and Change ain't working for shit folks.

I wonder how many people making under 200,000 or is 250,000 this week will be paying this new tax??

A distinction needs to be made here between a tax and a tax increase. For example, a carbon tax that was designed to be revenue neutral by coupling it to a corresponding decrease in payroll taxes wouldn't constitute a tax increase, even as it constitutes a new tax.

In the clip in the OP, Obama is clearly arguing (over and over) that the individual mandate doesn't constitute a tax increase. That has nothing to do with whether or not the mandate is structured as a tax, it's a question of whether it constitutes a net tax increase. And that it's not is actually something you can credibly argue.

Since it has no repercussions for those who already have insurance (~84% of the population) and the majority of those who are uninsured will either become eligible for Medicaid or receive a means tested tax credit that exceeds the value of the mandate penalty, that argument is largely correct. There may be a small number of individuals who are above four times the poverty line, below the arbitrary $250,000 mark, not receiving coverage through an employer, and who choose to go uninsured and pay the mandate penalty. Those are the only people for whom the mandate would constitute a tax increase and, frankly, they're a very small portion of the population.

Last edited:

No, and I thought this had been coverd about 1 million times....

Forum List

Back