Approval of Health Care law on the rise

Yes....because only the stupid fuckers don't see that this will bankrupt the country...

Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme I I I I I I I I me me me me me me me me me free free free free free I want I want I want I want I want.......
FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a bagger! Strapped the sidearm on yet for the political rallies?

The fact is, the HC Reform law is growing in appeal. By Novemer, the GOP won't have anything to scream about.

Oh, you must be related to the other Bagger, Frank? You do Neg Rep me again, you can expect a lot of the same.

Oh, you must be related to the other Bagger, Frank? You do Neg Rep me again, you can expect a lot of the same.

:lol: Gonna get some of your like-minded freeloading whiny crybabies to gang up on me...:lol:

You see you got no argument....just baseless shit to bring to the debate...that's why you are considered a bottom feeder here....you know what bottom feeders eat? SHIT.

Approval on the rise? Maybe because people are finally realizing that the bill that passed doesn't come anywhere close to a government takeover of healthcare, nor are their death panels, or any of the other scare tactics that republicans tried to use to get people opposed to it. I'll give their tactics some credit though, it was successful in watering down the bill to the point where the insurance companies are still in full control.

Numbers don't lie. The HC Reform law is growing in popularity. It si going to hurt the GOP in November to remain stuck on "Repeal"

PatekPhillippe, Cheney was right on the idea with the inference that a strong economy tremendously mitigates deficits. Having said that, I also agree that deficits have inherent dangers if allowed to grow too big for too long. The health care reform does not have that inherent danger because competition this time will drive prices down without causing bottle neck of services or rationing.

Remember you made the first claim that the reform will be economically disastrous, that it will 'bankrupt the country'. Don't ask me for numbers until you post your evidence. The burden of proof is yours.

Last edited:
HC Approval numbers on the rise, how soon people forget :confused:

That seems to be the way Politics and so many other things go.

Out of site out of mind, the public just moves on to the next dilemma and on and on....

After hearing from top executives from places like Caterpillar, ATT, etc. on what this HC Bill will do to American and Employment, I really hope I am wrong, but I see expenses from this that will be lasting and deadly to economic growth.

Will will know for sure soon, because each and every year the taxes, regulations, forced sign-up to a HC Policy will keep escalating to full participation is required by the new law.

Give it time.....if it even survives the coming year that is....

Wishful thinking. The Dems are going to main comfortable majorities from now on until the GOP starts reaching out to the constituencies that it needs for votes. That means the GOP will change. Good for it, good for the nation, bad for the hull-down reactionaries to the extreme right fringe.

I have not seen anyone post the newest executive order

Executive Order-- Establishing the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council | The White House

Will Americans stand by while government forces them to live a so called healthy lifestyle? What to eat, what they cannot eat, how much exercise they should do, and maybe even become a target for being marked as one who is not living up to the new healthcare

This is all about control and before this healthscare scam, I saw no problem with any American recieving healthcare no matter their situation.

The obama administration The puppet of George Soros wants nothing more than to control what we do. government is now a part of our everyday lives and we have sit back and watched. Many do not, or will not see how far this will take us into a point of o return unless we stop making excuses for big daddy government.

I remember a time when the word government was rarely spoken in our everyday lives

All of us should be fighting this healthscare scam if we like to make our own choices, if you want government to make your choices for you, I would suggest Cuba :eusa_angel:

I have not seen anyone post the newest executive order

Executive Order-- Establishing the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council | The White House

Will Americans stand by while government forces them to live a so called healthy lifestyle? What to eat, what they cannot eat, how much exercise they should do, and maybe even become a target for being marked as one who is not living up to the new healthcare

This is all about control and before this healthscare scam, I saw no problem with any American recieving healthcare no matter their situation.

The obama administration The puppet of George Soros wants nothing more than to control what we do. government is now a part of our everyday lives and we have sit back and watched. Many do not, or will not see how far this will take us into a point of o return unless we stop making excuses for big daddy government.

I remember a time when the word government was rarely spoken in our everyday lives

All of us should be fighting this healthscare scam if we like to make our own choices, if you want government to make your choices for you, I would suggest Cuba :eusa_angel:

I'm sure Venezuela's Chavez would have a spot. ;)

I knew two women, whom I truly cared about, in the last ten years who died of cancer in their dark bedrooms on rainy afternoons in part because the insurance bean counters got in the way of quality care.

We, the People, can get at the legislators for HC, but try getting at the huge insurance companies whose bean counters get between us and our care.

Forum List

Back