Obama Administration Offers $75,000 Grants to Sign Up More Food Stamp Recipients

ENVY

That's what most of the complaints about SNAP are really all about, kiddies.

Plenty of hard working people, people living on the margins but who are are not getting SNAP are enviously of those who do.

And as many of these folks know people on SNAP who are worthless pieces of shit, they presume that everybody on SNAP must be the same.

Throw in the 27/7 nonstop propaganda many of them listen too, propaganda designed to appeal to their petty conceits, and designed to make them fearful, too?

That is what is up with THOSE people.

Envy and FEAR motivate their hatred for their neighbors.

yeah ok..

I can barely take care of myself, I have to work two jobs. but I envy and fear and have hatred for my neighbors.

BUT, I don't ASK my neighbors to TAKE CARE of me.

Last edited:
dammit, wth is with you people.

Im overseas, serving my country. And to be honest my GF is unemployed, in the state of FL that's been ramrodded by a complete idiot GOP governor. Times are tough. If not for me being a decent man and taking care of my woman, she probable would be on food stamps. For the first time in her life, she is 33.

is this Obamas fault? hell no. that's just insane. When will people like you realize almost 1/4 of America is in poverty. and falling fast. wake up, your American bothers and sisters are hurting.

It is obama's fault. you don't like that obama is being blamed? tough turkey, remember how everything was President' Bush's fault? I'm sure you do. It's tough baby but ya reaps what ya sows.. and obama is the food stamp president. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it sort of is. we are the last place to track and be accountable for launches from KSC. We also cover all Russian, Chinese and French launches. Not much gets by us. We help keep the high ground, big time. Its a very special and important asset to America. Love the privilege of working here.
Deaigo is far more up to date and better support overall. as you can imagine. But we do support the USAF 21st space wing on a 24/7 365 basis. we track over 700 objects a day and all the while keeping my beastly radar system in full operational mode. Its a lovely challenge.

anyone launches a rocket, we track it, no question about it.

the Brits used this island as the main staging area for the Falklands war.

Very interesting. For many years, the Navy (in Winter Harbor, Maine) tracked Russian activity. Probably doing similar stuff you're doing. They've long since closed that base. Very remote. My Dad was stationed there in WW2. About the most remote places I have ever been to were Kwajalein and Eniwetok Islands. I spent most of my time in the service in the Pacific, but had a few cruises in the Atlantic as well - up North as well as the Mediterranean. Enjoy it my friend.

remember how everything was President' Bush's fault?

recall how Obama was the anti-Christ and the debbil? lol, you make no sense, sorry.

I earned a ton of respect for Obama when he forced all no bid contracts out of Iraq and all theaters of war. best move he made when he came into office. people like you forget, hes trying to clean up a mess. Do you even know what a no bid contract is?

heck ya man, LOVE KAWJ!!!!!! what a lovely place! lovely people! we do the same thing they do there. However, they do support the Navy far more. When I do get out of the USAF, I will try to come back here or Kawj. I have some very close buddies who work there. We also have a decent radar and telemetry session on Antigua in the Caribbean. nice place as well.

Ssn.jpg

Last edited:

recall how Obama was the anti-Christ and the debbil? lol, you make no sense, sorry.

I earned a ton of respect for Obama when he forced all no bid contracts out of Iraq and all theaters of war. best move he made when he came into office. people like you forget, hes trying to clean up a mess. Do you even know what a no bid contract is?

for ten long years it was President Bush's fault. Whether it was or not. Ya reaps what you sow.. I have zero respect for obama.

Yeah, I do.. the kind he gave to Solyndra! that kind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

plenty.

People need help right now. its that simple.

why are you against helping others obtain help with life essentials?
First ... Thank You
Not directly but the ideology ... YES!!
In this situation he is buying votes not helping your wife.

you know, in a way you are correct willow tree. I agree. However, I do feel failing trying to ween off of fossil fuels is worth it. As you and I would surely agree, I want to see better results. I think Obama should keep it up, invest in the future and not in big oil.

did you know our Navy will be 50% reliable on clean bio fuels by 2022? it can be done, with the proper investment. failure is part of the deal. I just prefer to fail on learning to ween off petrol rather than some Mideast shit hole.

but overall, I think you are spot on. I just prefer to see federal funds helping us move forward. As we know know the private sector don't give a shit. no one said they should.

Last edited:
you know, in a way you are correct willow tree. I agree. However, I do feel failing trying to ween off of fossil fuels is worth it. As you and I would surely agree, I want to see better results. I think Obama should keep it up, invest in the future and not in big oil.

did you know our Navy will be 50% reliable on clean bio fuels by 2022? it can be done, with the proper investment. failure is part of the deal. I just prefer to fail on learning to ween off petrol rather than some Mideast shit hole.

but overall, I think you are spot on. I just prefer to see federal funds helping us move forward. As we know know the private sector don't give a shit. no one said they should.

I'll believe you when he travels in a chevy volt. not til then.

lol, I hear you. I will need a new car when I get home for good. If that happens. Always been a Chevy fan. I have seen Buick come out with some choice four door cars as of late. glad to see Ford and Chevy pulling profits as of late. very good news.

Last edited:
ENVY

Plenty of hard working people, people living on the margins but who are are not getting SNAP are enviously of those who do.

And as many of these folks know people on SNAP who are worthless pieces of shit, they presume that everybody on SNAP must be the same.

Throw in the 27/7 nonstop propaganda many of them listen too, propaganda designed to appeal to their petty conceits, and designed to make them fearful, too?

yeah ok..

I can barely take care of myself, I have to work two jobs. but I envy and fear and have hatred for my neighbors.

Yup.

I too know a lot of people getting SNAP who are worthless.

I too do not get SNAP.

Nevertheless, I understand that SNAP is providing truly needed help to people who need it and am reluctantly willing to accept that the system also has parasites.

I don't envy those parasites, however even though I would, if I could, get them off the system

I feel sorry for them because they are what they are.

ENVY

yeah ok..

Yup.

I too know a lot of people getting SNAP who are worthless.

I too do not get SNAP.

Nevertheless, I understand that SNAP is providing truly needed help to people who need it and am reluctantly willing to accept that the system also has parasites.

I don't envy those parasites, however even though I would, if I could, get them off the system

I feel sorry for them because they are what they are.

oh boy..:eusa_whistle:
what you feed that high horse?

The video said nothing like that and Brietbart has zero credibility, do you have another source?

there was links in the article and the article wasn't from Breitbart.

by Wynton Hall

Last edited:
Warrior, I am on Ascension Island, in the south Atlantic. been in the USAF for a good 8 years. Im a space junkie, so I love this place. And its a liberal paradise, no guns! The Brits and RAF wont allow them. its sort of cool really. I have to admit, everyone here has a job. If you don't have a job or a high level clearance you cant set foot here. its a unique place and a very special place. love being here and wish my fellow Americans could visit.

I just worry about my girl. Shes a strong, beautiful, smart American woman. she cant find work in Florida. Th situation has gotten so bad I told her to chill till I get home next in April.

My Dad spent time on Ascension - bought me back a toy turtle (this was waaaaay back)... he said it's an ok place too.

I know it's a gut reaction to 'blame' someone for the ills this nation is currently suffering but, it is no more Bush's fault than it is Obama's. It is what it is because of a lot of dumb decisions, from both Republicans and Democrats.... added into a global trade imbalance that was always going to lead to this.

I have huge sympathy for your girlfriend, and if she needs to accept help to survive, that's ok. She'll find work at some time and things will get better.

Forum List

Back