Obama administration downplays major nasa find

jasonmorston

Rookie
Mar 10, 2011
HELLO ALL! i recently found an article reccomended by a friend who said NASA
was told to downplay the amazing discovery that planets and moons in our solar system
that have active magnetic fields (including Earth) GENERATE THEIR OWN ELECTRICITY!!
this occurs from interaction of the solar wind (plasma from the Sun) with the magnetic fields. i cannot post links yet so you can get it from my blog on blogspot it's title is cosmic electrodynamics.

That's very interesting. So that would also include comets, and brown dwarfs that might happen by? Seems timely for this information to come out.

well it is greater than our solar system. Nikola Tesla outlined this theory way before satelites (somehow) basic overview is the whole cosmos is connected by threads or filimants of thin hydrogen plasma that transfer energy and influence (cosmic internet kinda). within our solar system the solar wind sends hydrogen plasma like a cosmic tide through everything even out to the Oort cloud. as this plasma flows out from the sun it encounters spinning planets and magnetic fields which generate energy as they interact. we can tap it on Earth's surface by using Magnetohydrodynamic generators on the ocean. (ocean recieves electrical energy by induction from currents in the ionosphere) it's very interesting stuff. turns out nature was making all the electricity we could ever need.

it comes from the same time period. very much nikola tesla though. the phrase cosmic electrodynamics comes from alfven who co authored a book of that title (the electric currents in the ionosphere called alfven waves are named after him. all the stuff is easily verifiable. a very good place to look is geomagnetic induced currents (GICs) these things are proven and hated by utilities as they blow out transformers. what they are is free electrical energy dumped on a grid, pipeline or similar long length conductor. it's fun listening to utilities bitch about free electricity. like a guy who gets pissed for stubbing his toe on a gold nugget

hi all! i have updated the blog with instructions on how to make a basic MHD generator
it will convert the kinetic energy of moving seawater into electricity. since seawater kinetic energy is restored by cosmic forces this is the most effect way to harness CF on Earth's surface. more descriptions and diagrams of MHD are on wikipedia even some cool stuff on Yamato 1 the japanese MHD propelled ship. update: Cosmic Electrodynamics

Forum List

Back