Obama admin decides hurt feelings trump human lives :FDA to change blood donation rules

If people die from this, heads will roll.

And you live on which planet? We're not going to do an ef'ing thing to stop this. We never ever get back whatever the wicked libs have detracted from our society. It's a lose lose situation. Get used to it.

Then perhaps more people need to rise up and influence the masses.

Go to YouTube. Create your channels. Spread your message. Let it snowball.

That's what I'm planning to do.

If you have a pre planned surgery donate and store your own blood. In an emergency get friends and family to donate.

If none of the above is possible and you contract AIDS from a blood transfusion sue the hell out of everyone.

I'd encourage anyone given a death sentence from this to sue that organization into the ground.

If I was a blood harvester, I'd want gay men to be able to honestly donate blood as a gay man. Check the box and be proud gay guys! The second they walked out the door, I'd put any gay man's blood in a hazardous waste container set to be burned later in the day. Keeps em' from lying about it and murdering people on the down low..

burn the witches!

Gay men are not witches you son of a bitch! What kind of a fucking lowlife racist are you anyway. You have crossed the line with this hate speech. You have been reported to the naacp. I am livid right now!

burn the witches!
No, just burn their blood. A gay man donating blood is the same as attempted homicide.

Another thing that would be good about allowing gay men to openly donate blood is to take down names so you can keep track of people with homicidal tendencies.

Forum List

Back