Obama Achievement List

This is where I ask for specifics and you don't give any.

Remember, I'm looking for specifics of how "Obama created epic government dependence".

Ok, go ahead.....

Try food stamps - yeah that's right its at an all time high.... Yeah people are relying on government to feed them because there is no work... Not to mention the only reason why unemployment is falling is because people are losing their unemployment insurance because they've maxed out of the program...

They depend on the government to put food on the table and that is exactly what Obama wanted...

Now Obama wants people to depend on the government for health care...

Whatever happened to independence???

So Obama created the food stamp program?

And how does Obama "want people to depend on the government for health care"?

Remember I asked for specifics, you gave a bunch of talking points that have no basis in reality.

LOL @ adding more people to private insurance companies is "government healthcare".

Every communist fuck wants everyone to depend on government for their livelihood - that is what communists do...

No, Obamafuck only raped private sector jobs via spending and redistributed that money to the public sector jobs - which happen to be union jobs (his voting base)...

Now that fuck wants everyone to depend on government health care via threat....

1) Obama has given uneducated rednecks something to whine about on the internet. How else would you all fill your day?

Translation: I can't think of any valid comebacks to these accurate criticizms of obama so I'll just kick and scream.

well as i read on i see you started making some posts with actual substance, i'll retract that statement now.

Not his claim. You are getting your ass kicked.

We both know he didn't create the program

He did not have to create the program to use it as a vehicle for more massive gubmint dependency.

You aren't very bright.

I never claimed to be bright, so why don't you give some specifics on how he used the program to create massive dependency. Remember specifics. Maybe that's not a word that conservative fringe are familiar with.

1) Obama has given uneducated rednecks something to whine about on the internet. How else would you all fill your day?

Translation: I can't think of any valid comebacks to these accurate criticizms of obama so I'll just kick and scream.

Ouch. Good one.

Now how about you reply to my question that I did ask you, or was that not a valid enough of a comeback for you?

How many million people get added to the Medicaid roles? Why are you ignoring the examples given to you, then pretend you have no 'specifics'?

LOL

Ouch. Good one.

Now how about you reply to my question that I did ask you, or was that not a valid enough of a comeback for you?

I answered you....see my post prior to this one too ;)

So unemployment is still higher than it was in 2007....success?

In your expert opinion, how fast should the recovery have taken?

In my educated opinion had Obama used the market instead of the government to drive a "recovery" unemployment would have been back to the norm ~5% by last year.

In addition, by letting the market and not the government drive jobs recovery we would not be seening a record amount of money being added to the national debt...do you realize Obama, in less than 4 years, has already added more to the debt than Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, and Carter combined?

Last edited:
More people gave up looking for work during 0bama's one-and-done than any other president...
I guess you forgot to post the stats to prove that, right?

handjob.gif

Progressives are either uneducated, gullible or stupid.

Obama is systematically destroying liberty and all progressives do is cheer him on....

We both know he didn't create the program

He did not have to create the program to use it as a vehicle for more massive gubmint dependency.

You aren't very bright.

I never claimed to be bright, so why don't you give some specifics on how he used the program to create massive dependency. Remember specifics. Maybe that's not a word that conservative fringe are familiar with.

I suspect you will ignore these 'specifics' as well:

'Agriculture Department statistics show that the number of food stamp recipients has increased 44 percent, to 46.2 million in October 2011, from 32 million in January 2009, when Mr. Obama took office.'

South Carolina Debate Fact Check - NYTimes.com

Try food stamps - yeah that's right its at an all time high.... Yeah people are relying on government to feed them because there is no work... Not to mention the only reason why unemployment is falling is because people are losing their unemployment insurance because they've maxed out of the program...

They depend on the government to put food on the table and that is exactly what Obama wanted...

Now Obama wants people to depend on the government for health care...

Whatever happened to independence???

Remember I asked for specifics, you gave a bunch of talking points that have no basis in reality.

LOL @ adding more people to private insurance companies is "government healthcare".

Every communist fuck wants everyone to depend on government for their livelihood - that is what communists do...

No, Obamafuck only raped private sector jobs via spending and redistributed that money to the public sector jobs - which happen to be union jobs (his voting base)...

spe·cif·ic - Distinct items or details; particulars.

More people gave up looking for work during 0bama's one-and-done than any other president...
I guess you forgot to post the stats to prove that, right?

handjob.gif

You keep claiming that but then someone gives you the information and you just igonre it

record debt
record deficits
no budget
killed NASA
gas $4-5 gallon
first ever credit downgrade
Americans on a budget Obama sends GSA to Vegas and loses billion in Green Energy gambles
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....how quaint.....Porky Limbaugh's list....void of any-and-all details/facts.

What ya' need is the FULL LIST....as in....

1) Do you deny we have had record debts?
2) Do you deny we have had record defecits
3) Do you deny that congress under obama has not passed a budget?
4) Obama did not kill off nasa, he shut down some large nasa programs though.
5) Do you deny gas is ~ $4.00/gallon for regular?
6) Do you deny we got a credit downgrade under obama?

Ouch. Good one.

How many million people get added to the Medicaid roles? Why are you ignoring the examples given to you, then pretend you have no 'specifics'?

LOL

I asked for you to back up anything you've said with some details, but you just want to continue to tell me instead how bad you're kicking my ass. Do you want a gold star or something? How about just providing a little detail to any of the shit you believe? Is it that hard?

And by the way, 8537, why would be touting the worst job recovery in modern history as an Obama 'accomplishment'?

Is it that his best is FAIL?

Worst job recovery in modern history? What are you smoking? The economy has created over 4M private sector jobs in two years. That's some of the best job creation in recent history.

This is widely known to everyone save the Obama pole smokers. There are many, many sources for this information if one had the intellectual curiosity to investigate:

The Worst Economic Recovery Since the Great Depression
....Which only goes to show.....

.....he doesn't mess-around.​

spe·cif·ic - Distinct items or details; particulars.

Are you fucking stupid??

I told you food stamps and health care.... We can throw education into that hell hole as well..

So unemployment is still higher than it was in 2007....success?

In your expert opinion, how fast should the recovery have taken?

In my educated opinion had Obama used the market instead of the government to drive a "recovery" unemployment would have been back to the norm ~5% by last year.

In addition, by letting the market and not the government drive jobs recovery we would not be seening a record amount of money being added to the national debt...do you realize Obama, in less than 4 years, has already added more to the debt than Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, and Carter combined?

Actually, he has added less debt than Bush Jr

But your lies do make a good rightwing talking point

Forum List

Back