Obama Achievement List

imagesizer

Less than 5% of the 'stimulus' money had been spent before the economic recovery began in June 2009.

Try again.

You have to love those graphs that take data in proportion to how the creator wants the outcome to look.

I'm not sure how you could claim the data about initial unemployment claims is anything but, well...

Initial unemployment claims. The chart isn't distorted. it isn't logged. It's just the facts, clearly represented.

Let's see...

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto industry and financial sector
Passed the first universal healthcare program
Repealed DADT
Instituted Financial Reform
Ended the war in Iraq

What was that other one?

Oh yea........killed Bin Laden

Haven't you seen Chris' posts...? :lol:

I only copied the last few instances but he has made this exact same post over and over and over again like Rain Man waiting ten minutes for Wapner...........

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has totally kicked ass....

Hail indeed....

That your graphic is mis-representing.

Then again, you live the Liberal Lie.

Mis-representing? It's factual. The facts are simply shown in graphic form - they're not distorted, the scales aren't even logged. It's simply displaying facts.

It's also displaying good news for America, which is of course bad news for Republicans.

Mis-representing? It's factual. The facts are simply shown in graphic form - they're not distorted, the scales aren't even logged. It's simply displaying facts.

It's also displaying good news for America, which is of course bad news for Republicans.

Everyone knows you are trying to represent cause and effect of the Stimulus.

You make yourself look even more foolish pretending otherwise.

I didn't make the chart. Had I done so, I would have include the second round of TARP, the auto bailouts, tax cuts etc....

I didn't make the chart.

Nobody claimed you made the chart, asswipe.

And by the way, 8537, why would be touting the worst job recovery in modern history as an Obama 'accomplishment'?

Is it that his best is FAIL?

I didn't make the chart.

Nobody claimed you made the chart, asswipe.

Well, you did say that I was trying to represent....

Then, instead of addressing my points you took to moving goalpost and calling me an asswipe. It's OK - I don't expect any better.

And by the way, 8537, why would be touting the worst job recovery in modern history as an Obama 'accomplishment'?

Worst job recovery in modern history? What are you smoking? The economy has created over 4M private sector jobs in two years. That's some of the best job creation in recent history.

Let's see...

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto industry and financial sector
Passed the first universal healthcare program
Repealed DADT
Instituted Financial Reform
Ended the war in Iraq

What was that other one?

Oh yea........killed Bin Laden

many criticisims, but how the hell did he save the financial sector ? :badgrin:

Worst job recovery in modern history? What are you smoking? The economy has created over 4M private sector jobs in two years. That's some of the best job creation in recent history.

Fluffer, did you know that Obama admitted the Stimulus was a failure?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

Fluffer, did you know that Obama admitted the Stimulus was a failure?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]
Of course he didn't. But let's be honest: I quit expecting honest posting from you a long time ago.

Forum List

Back