Obama Accepts Some Responsibility For Hillary Loss / DNC Decimation....sorta

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama: I can’t help feeling that I’m partly responsible for my party being destroyed - Hot Air

"Obama: I can’t help feeling that I’m partly responsible for my party being destroyed"

“I take some responsibility for that,” he admits before shifting instantly to how he wasn’t really responsible, having inherited an economy brutalized by the financial crisis, etc etc.etc... I’d be curious to hear him explain, in detail, where he thinks his share of the blame lies.

“I overestimated how ready the country was for the sort of forward-looking change I’m interested in.”
- Translation: “He was simply too far ahead of his time, and thus must America take a detour into “the wrong side of history” before realizing that Obama was right all along.”

The funniest part of this answer is how it develops, of course, into him extolling his own abilities.”

"Partly because my docket was really full here, I couldn’t be both chief organizer of the Democratic Party and function as commander in chief and president of the United States,” he told Stephanopoulos.
-- If only he’d been able to juggle both roles, president and “chief organizer” (whatever that means), the Democratic Party wouldn’t have lost a thousand farking seats at the federal and state level since 2009?”

:p

“I don’t know how to read that answer except as him saying (a) the current “chief organizers” of the party are utter incompetents and (b) there’s no problem with the Democratic Party that a little more Barack Obama couldn’t have cured.”

No 'ego' / 'narcissism' there....

Yup, Obama was forced to serve as the Chief Organizer for the 'backwards-ass' DNC, as he was ahead of his time and they were all incompetent.

That’s why Liberals treated him like he had leprosy in 2014 and the only way he could narcissistically thrust himself into the elections were to proclaim the elections were REALLY about HIM – HIS vision, HIS way ahead, HIS policies, HIS Legacy….and why the Democrats lost in HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING fashion in 2014 AND 2017.

:p

So basically Obama declares he was the most competent person in the DNC and that because of that he wasn't a greater success, despite tge DNC losing 1,000 seats under him, mainly during when he injected himself into others' elections to claim they were all about HIM.

Narcissistsaywhat? :p

Forum List

Back