Obama 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate

False, Cohen's 8 has only 1 possible connection to Trump, the one that wasn't even a crime.

How can one be charged with something not even a crime? And why would a lawyer that knows it is not even a crime plead gulity to something that is not even a crime?
Exactly, which is why it might be a trap for his lawyer to show they forced the plee in illegal manipulation/threats thus hoping to getting a dismissed case or future revisit and perhaps an obstruction charge on who is interfering with the case in the Clinton camp since he (Cohen's lawyer) is closely tied.

NewsVine Mariyam & her source Jonathan Allen "inadvertantly" say Obama's 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate.
President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined for it's over 3 million grass- roots donors, a much greater amount then the Cohen campaign discrepancy that is not yet tagged to Trump, since he did nothing wrong and Manafort charges has nothing to do with Trump then OBAMAS ACTUAL CRIME out Trumps Jonathan Allen & NewsVine Mariyam's "darkest day" propaganda (fake news).
SORRY FAKE NEWS, the only watergate analogy is the Obama spygate, caught red handed and blatantly spying on an opposition party to cheat an election for Hillary and his legacy, one tainted with illegal activity you've yet to
fathom and is being investigated as we speak.
You are an absolute idiot. The Obama finance fine was for filing one quarter late.

False, Cohen's 8 has only 1 possible connection to Trump, the one that wasn't even a crime.

How can one be charged with something not even a crime? And why would a lawyer that knows it is not even a crime plead gulity to something that is not even a crime?
Exactly, which is why it might be a trap for his lawyer to show they forced the plee in illegal manipulation/threats thus hoping to getting a dismissed case or future revisit and perhaps an obstruction charge on who is interfering with the case in the Clinton camp since he (Cohen's lawyer) is closely tied.

So your working theory......is that Michael Cohen plead guilty to something that isn't a crime?

LMFAO! Really?

And the judge and federal prosecutors just didn't notice?

Last edited:
If the loons have now decided campaign finance violations are a high crime and grounds for impeachment good luck getting any future President through a full term.

Thanks for tell me lying about a Blow Job is.
Which by the way was a legal age Blow Job given.

You did not answer the questions.

Let's take them one at a time.

1. How do the police/DAs office charge someone with something that is not even a crime? I am not a career criminal but I know when you get charged officially with a crime it has to include the law/statute/regulation that was broken.

If the loons have now decided campaign finance violations are a high crime and grounds for impeachment good luck getting any future President through a full term.

Directly orchestrating and executing campaign finance violations?

We're not talking about an anonymous bureacracy of thousands of volunteers taking tens of thousands of donations.

We're talking about the candidate and his lawyer conspiring together to make illegal contributions to

So your working theory......is that Michael Cohen plead guilty to something that isn't a crime?

LMFAO! Really?

How did the judge and federal prosecutors charge him with something that was not even a crime?

NewsVine Mariyam & her source Jonathan Allen "inadvertantly" say Obama's 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate.
President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined for it's over 3 million grass- roots donors, a much greater amount then the Cohen campaign discrepancy that is not yet tagged to Trump, since he did nothing wrong and Manafort charges has nothing to do with Trump then OBAMAS ACTUAL CRIME out Trumps Jonathan Allen & NewsVine Mariyam's "darkest day" propaganda (fake news).
SORRY FAKE NEWS, the only watergate analogy is the Obama spygate, caught red handed and blatantly spying on an opposition party to cheat an election for Hillary and his legacy, one tainted with illegal activity you've yet to
You are an absolute idiot. The Obama finance fine was for filing one quarter late.
No, hiding the money and this is not about the fine except there's a big difference between the many fined Dems and Cohen's jail time=proves political bias and abuse of power.

lol

You can't be serious.
I wasn't the one correlating campaign finance fraud to watergate, your Trump derangement syndrome suffering friends did.
Furthermore you seem to think it's funny that a party can harass opponent parties including unequal justice being that Obama got fined and Cohen is going to jail that proves the "political bias" and Dem fascist behavior.
lol

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

lol

You can't be serious.

You have to admit, the whataboutism today has been a thing to behold.
Snowflakes like to throw shit out with the demand that everyone speak about 'that' and only that...no discussion, no comparison, no dredging up evidence of similar or worse acts committed by their heroes...

:p

So, what you're saying, is that without 'whataboutism', you cannot participate in political debate. Thanks! This tells me all I need to know about you.

Thanks for tell me lying about a Blow Job is.
Which by the way was a legal age Blow Job given.
That all came about because Clinton lied to investigators about it when he was questioned which is a crime. That said the whole whitewater investigation was a massive waste of time and money as well this is my problem with special prosecutors they end up investigating everything except what they were originally appointed to investigate.

lol

You can't be serious.
I wasn't the one correlating campaign finance fraud to watergate, your Trump derangement syndrome suffering friends did.
Furthermore you seem to think it's funny that a party can harass opponent parties including unequal justice being that Obama got fined and Cohen is going to jail that proves the "political bias" and Dem fascist behavior.
lol

I'm still giggling that they're laughably insisting that excessive campaign contributions aren't a crime.

These poor souls aren't very good at this. Especially when they don't have lines to ape from Hannity, Rush and Dobbs.

We're not talking about an anonymous bureacracy of thousands of volunteers taking tens of thousands of donations.

We're talking about the candidate and his lawyer conspiring together to make illegal contributions to

LMFAO! Really?

How did the judge and federal prosecutors charge him with something that was not even a crime?
Gotchas- how can a law be created and judge and federal prosecutors charge illegal entrance then your party ignore that law with sanctuary cities, illegal hirings and aiding & abading the criminals including helping them steal citizens identities, allowing criminals release and to turn around and kill our innocent children?

Gotcha also with Hillary, how can obstruction of justice not become a crime when destroying subpoena evidence?

lol

You can't be serious.
lol

I'm still giggling that they're laughably insisting that excessive campaign contributions aren't a crime.

These poor souls aren't very good at this. Especially when they don't have lines to ape from Hannity, Rush and Dobbs.
He never pleeded to that, either your fake news misslead you or your comprehension is off. By some of your mistakes reading our posts here and how you processed the info poorly I say it's both since they spin, but mainly you because you take it way off the original story.

Gotchas- how can a law be created and judge and federal prosecutors charge illegal entrance then your party ignore that law with sanctuary cities, illegal hirings and aiding & abading the criminals including helping them steal citizens identities, allowing criminals release and to turn around and kill our innocent children?

Gotcha also with Hillary, how can obstruction of justice not become a crime when destroying subpoena evidence?

So, this is your admission that you were just full of shit when you said it was not even a crime.

Thanks!

By the way, this is my party...Libertarian Party. You are further left than I am so do not mistake me for a Dem

LMFAO! Really?

Laughing.......so now you're insisting that the judges and prosecutors IGNORE the law? Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Sorry, slick, but excessive campaign contributions are a crime. And conspiring with Michael Cohen to make illegal campaign contributions is *also* a crime.

Remember.....and this point is important: you have no idea what you're talking about.

So, this is your admission that you were just full of shit when you said it was not even a crime.

Thanks!

By the way, this is my party...Libertarian Party. You are further left than I am so do not mistake me for a Dem

Laughing...the poor rube is just flailing now.

No, hiding the money and this is not about the fine except there's a big difference between the many fined Dems and Cohen's jail time=proves political bias and abuse of power.
You sir or madam have truly been drinking the Trump Cool-Aid. You are dealing in alternative truths. You realize the truth is not the truth. You realize that you can grab women by the pussy, there are food people who are White nationalists. YOU ARE WHAT TRUMP LOVES.

lol

You can't be serious.

Yes there is a huge difference between inadvertently having issues with your system and deliberately conspiring to bribe and cover up illegal activity and the lie about it.

It’s never the first mistake that gets you. It’s the lies and the cover up that follow. The Obama campaign acknowledged their mistakes and paid their fine.

Trump lied, denied and then lied some more. That conspiracy and obstruction of justice. Big difference.

LMFAO! Really?

So you don't notice it's a forced plee across the board which means you don't see how this can boomerang?
Then that makes the perfect set up....a set up is one you don't notice not onecthat is as obvious as Obama telling Sessions to meet with the Russian Ambassador.

lol

You can't be serious.
lol

He never pleeded to that, either your fake news misslead you or your comprehension is off. By some of your mistakes reading our posts here and how you processed the info poorly I say it's both since they spin, but mainly you because you take it way off the original story.

So you say that Cohen never plead guilty to making excessive campaign contributions.

Um, dip? Here's the actual plea agreement. Read charge 8 on page 2.

Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement

Charge 8....making excessive campaign contributions. But tell us more about 'reading comprehension'. It makes me giggle.

Forum List

Back