Oakland business owners fume as they sweep up after Scum Leftist Trump protesters

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Graffiti lined streets. Shattered windows. Boarded up storefronts. Destruction had returned to Oakland.

As the sun came up over the East Bay on Thursday, the sweeping damage from the previous night’s anti-Donald Trump protests became evident as residents, business owners and city officials set about cleaning up the staggering mess.

“This is irritating,” Steve Suzio said as he swept up glass from his shattered windows and door at Oakland Coin and Jewelry Exchange along Broadway. “I understand people are upset, but why take it out on local businesses?”

For many like Suzio here in the city’s small but vibrant downtown, this kind of vandalism is nothing new.

Oakland has traditionally been ground-zero for Bay Area civil unrest - like the Black Lives Matter and Occupy movements - and factions of demonstrators invariably turn their frustrations toward businesses in the community.

• 900x900.jpg
When does the patriotic right go on a riot???

Read more at sfgate.com ...

I almost think we should, just to protect these poor businesses that take the brunt of the violence. Though I'm sure a bunch of folks would get shot then.

Forum List

Back