O, Sweet Saint of San Andreas, Hear My Prayer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Couples making $500,000 a year are being priced out of the bay area because of leftist regulations and policies.

Personally, I am leaving California and buying a home twice the size for half the price I am selling for. And I am not the only one.

uhaul1.jpg

uhaul2.jpg

"We Don't Belong Here Anymore" - Even Landlords Are Fleeing The Bay Area

go to Texas.
or Arizona, I hear that is a very Conservative state, even Bill Gates is going there.. Must tell you something about .....

Bill Gates invests $80 million to build Arizona smart city
"Envisioning future infrastructure from scratch is far easier and more cost efficient than retrofitting an existing urban fabric," Grady Gammage, a spokesman for the venture said in the statement.

Arizona has a reputation as being a technology-friendly state. Several major players in the autonomous vehicle industry -- Waymo, Uber and Intel -- are testing their innovations in the state.
And
Open and Concealed Gun Carry Laws in Arizona
Article 26 of Arizona’s state constitution provides for the right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself and the state.
When those liberal zombies start migrating from Californication to Arizona, Bill and his Wife will want to be able to protect themselves so why else would those liberal elites go to Arizona?

It's also due to the fact that it is so popular that people are willing to pay more to live there, which inflates the cost of living, thus more homeless people...Which is what they are going through..Not the stupid ideas from the OP, which is also to spam his rhetoric from thread to thread with redundancy and repetition....

It's also due to the fact that it is so popular that people are willing to pay more to live there, which inflates the cost of living, thus more homeless people...Which is what they are going through..Not the stupid ideas from the OP, which is also to spam his rhetoric from thread to thread with redundancy and repetition....
No, what's happening is 10 families are moving into the 1200 sq ft homes to pay the mortgage.

No, what's happening is 10 families are moving into the 1200 sq ft homes to pay the mortgage.
Yeah that's what is happening here also...Wages are not keeping up with the cost of living....

Forum List

Back