O, Sweet Saint Of San Andreas, Hear My Prayers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Our home in the Oakland hills was originally among the 250,000 properties in San Francisco’s bedroom communities that were supposed to lose power at noon local time on Wednesday — joining the half a million that had gone dark just after midnight. Then the winds blew in our favor and bankrupt utility PG&E Corp. changed its mind, delaying our cutoff to 8 p.m. I texted a friend at 10:30 p.m. to say our lights were still on, thinking maybe we were in the clear — and then it hit. After stumbling out of the shower, reality set in.

Dark Shops, Spotty Phones, Rotting Fish: Life in a Mass Blackout

Related:

Californians Learning That Solar Panels Don’t Work in Blackouts

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

:beer:

upload_2019-10-11_20-24-15.jpeg

He
Our home in the Oakland hills was originally among the 250,000 properties in San Francisco’s bedroom communities that were supposed to lose power at noon local time on Wednesday — joining the half a million that had gone dark just after midnight. Then the winds blew in our favor and bankrupt utility PG&E Corp. changed its mind, delaying our cutoff to 8 p.m. I texted a friend at 10:30 p.m. to say our lights were still on, thinking maybe we were in the clear — and then it hit. After stumbling out of the shower, reality set in.

Related:

Hell, I'm going on day three and they are talking about Sunday before its back on. Here's tge3 rub, there is no wind and hasn't been any the whole time. Power is back on down the hill in town yet not here. They claim the need to inspect for wind damage from the wind that never was. The only thing PG&E is good for is blowing snpmoke up peoples asses.
The funny part is governor girly man has taken up sides against them but I think that's only because of the two recall petitions now in circulation to give his ass the boot. It was crap about PG&E that got Gray Davis canned if you'll recall.
I think it's time to give both of them the boot.

He

Related:

Hell, I'm going on day three and they are talking about Sunday before its back on. Here's tge3 rub, there is no wind and hasn't been any the whole time. Power is back on down the hill in town yet not here. They claim the need to inspect for wind damage from the wind that never was. The only thing PG&E is good for is blowing snpmoke up peoples asses.
The funny part is governor girly man has taken up sides against them but I think that's only because of the two recall petitions now in circulation to give his ass the boot. It was crap about PG&E that got Gray Davis canned if you'll recall.
I think it's time to give both of them the boot.
Flee while you can. Happy day when I did.

Crazy Cali.... The soap opera that never ends. Lol

Forum List

Back