*O* shit, He Is A Muslim!*

Sorry bout that,

1. I know its hard for you libturds, but do try and stay on *TOPIC*!
2. Thank you,......
3. From the *Thread Starter*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama has admitted to being Muslim, this is old news

But it is important to remind people that President Osama is a dangerous man... a very dangerous, anti-Israel president.

We Jews around the world are uniting to ensure the electoral defeat of this dangerous muslim president.

The American people are not very clever, so we will easily be able to use the media against President Barack Osama.

Thanks! This is why I became a member here ... I mean I had always heard that there people out there who believe that Obama is a Muslim and that he's not a U.S. citizen and that he's out to destroy this country. But, I didn't realize that those people actually knew how to read and write.

To post a link to snopes that indicates that the "opinion" piece is "Correctly Attrributed" and then to use that as validation that the "information" is true ... Someone is either stupid and thinks that everyone else is stupid ... or he's just ... ummm, uninformed and has a problem with reading comprehension.

Like P.T. Barnum always said; "There's a fool born every minute."

Last edited:
Thanks! This is why I became a member here ... I mean I had always heard that there people out there who believe that Obama is a Muslim and that he's not a U.S. citizen and that he's out to destroy this country. But, I didn't realize that those people actually knew how to read and write.

To post a link to snopes that indicates that the "opinion" piece is "Correctly Attrributed" and then to use that as validation that the "information" is true ... Someone is either stupid and thinks that everyone else is stupid ... or he's just ... ummm, uninformed and has a problem with reading comprehension.

I'm going to give you some rep just because. :)

Sorry bout that,

1. You became a member?
2. Big deal whiner boy.
3. This OP was an email sent to me, by a 90 year old buddy of mine, I just shared it.
4. No ones making you read it.:eek:
5. So what's your deal, you believe it or just want to pipe in with some bullshit?:eek:
6. When you can someday form an opinion check back with *CWN*!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You became a member?
2. Big deal whiner boy.
3. This OP was an email sent to me, by a 90 year old buddy of mine, I just shared it.
5. So what's your deal, you believe it or just want to pipe in with some bullshit?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,
A paper bag is worth more than you.

Regards,
SirCumofFlex.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. You became a member?
2. Big deal whiner boy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,

Regards,
SirCumofFlex.

1. Talk about *Whiner Boys*:lol:
2. You got nothing ozzie.
3. Nothing changes really does it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. You became a member?
2. Big deal whiner boy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,

Regards,
SirCumofFlex.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you know it sweetheart.

I am sure cheesewars is an Rdean sock.

He is not Muslim. He worships only himself, he admires only himself, he listens only to himself.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that,

Regards,
SirCumofFlex.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you know it sweetheart.

1. I always had a funny feeling about you.
2. You finally decided to come out of the closet eh ?
3. Might as well stop fighting your inner feelings and come on out.:lol:
4. Keeping it bottled up is killing you!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back