O.o You Republican? SO? - You Democrat? SO? if you one of those you're the problem!

I am on the WRONG forum

CurlyBill.jpg
I'll be your huckleberry!

(sorry I just like saying that):)

I am on the WRONG forum - GOOD BYE!
The answer to that is, build your OWN fucking message board, infantile moron. Then work your ass off to build its membership. Then keep paying to keep it going, while kindly putting up with idiots such as you.

In my opinion this title is an adequate way to initiate the stance where my opinion is based from and on.

I am a CONSERVATIVE ... not Republican - not Democrat ... and definitely NOT a Libertarian!

My most humorous feather was when the GOP USA banned me for stating that McCain was too liberal! .... so much for freedom of speech! :clap2:

Do not suggest that I am redneck trailer trash like typical liberals ...
That type of comment shows how deep seated YOUR stupidity really is and I an blatant enough to let you know in how many ways I see you as the most foolish of fools ....

As for Republicans - you too are as much of a problem as the lost Liberal souls.

Until both sides pull together we will be consistently sold out to a global government ... we are already to far to stop it!

If you are one of the deluded individuals who think this is a FREE NATION ... get away from the kool-aid! :cuckoo:

If you are one of those who are quick to blame one of trolling - think (really think) about just how what I said was worded

In my opinion, this is an introduction forum. Let's try to keep it that way. The political debate forums are further down the board.

You are nto entitled to free speech on a privately owned forum beyond the rules of that forum.

While you are hung up on political labels, feel free to not demean the term "liberal" by using it to label leftwingers. They are about as liberal as Hitler.

Thanks,

I am on the WRONG forum - GOOD BYE!

Just for the record .... I have not seen any answers here ... just the same bovine droppings batted around by the muppets and puppets

... by the time people figure out that status quot was the divide and conquer trick that has us killed off as a FREE nation ... keep playing THEIR GAMES so we progressively deteriorate kid!

NEXT STEP - deactivate my account

Divide and conquer killed us off as a free nation, and in your intro you call liberals trailer trash.

And you go off in such a huff when Gunny tells you that freedom of speech doesn't exist on a private board... a fact, and you can't tolerate it.

We don't need you.

Neg'd.

Last edited:
Ummm ....

no ....

and no ....:eusa_eh:

You must of been too busy playing with your chew toy Mal. Otherwise the memo is heading your way.

Mal is MY chewtoy. Gunny just bats him around to keep his peripheral vision reflexes in check.

Ummm ....

no ....

and no ....:eusa_eh:

You must of been too busy playing with your chew toy Mal. Otherwise the memo is heading your way.

Only a fool would try to take Dis's chew toy away. I have my toys, she has hers. Mine all have heads that dangle at the neck.

Keep it up. You can't be first, but you CAN be next ....:badgrin:

Told you... :eusa_whistle:

Whoa

I thought this guy was gonna be cool then gunny corrects his behavior a little and the guy leaves, i mean gunny wasn't even harsh with him.

Don't be such a sissy man give the forum a shot, or are you skeered :funnyface:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back