NYT: What’s The Mystery Behind The Sharp Drop Of Arrivals On The Southern Border?

Thousands are arriving every day. If there is a drop, tell the border Patrol. They can use a good laugh m

One of the great mysteries of the universe that may never be solved.

For Leftards anyway.

A Sharp Drop in Migrant Arrivals on the Border: What’s Happening?
I guess that's the difference between the Left and the Right. The Left wants to know why something works or doesn't work. The Right, thanks to their ideological purity, knows all the answers and don't need facts to muddy the waters.

Actually, it is well established that results never matter to liberals so this idea of liberals wanting to know what works and what doesn't has no basis in truth. To liberals, its all about the good intentions and never about assessing the results. Everybody knows that. Why do you think that there is so little support for DUMS like Booker, Mayor Pete, Harris, Berine? Doy....because the public knows their idea's don't weigh any costs.:113::113:

For Leftards anyway.

I guess that's the difference between the Left and the Right. The Left wants to know why something works or doesn't work. The Right, thanks to their ideological purity, knows all the answers and don't need facts to muddy the waters.
The Left wants to know why something works or doesn't work.

Really?

Q: Why are Democratic Controlled cities cesspool of poverty and crime?
A: Bigger Government and more spending is needed.

Q: Millions lost they’re health insurance, their doctors they liked, and paid more for insurance after Hopeycare. Why?

Q: Companies and people are fleeing Blue States. Why?

Q: Leftists are making death threats against children who wear red hats or make fun of Democrats. Why?

For Leftards anyway.

Actually, it is well established that results never matter to liberals so this idea of liberals wanting to know what works and what doesn't has no basis in truth. To liberals, its all about the good intentions and never about assessing the results. Everybody knows that. Why do you think that there is so little support for DUMS like Booker, Mayor Pete, Harris, Berine? Doy....because the public knows their idea's don't weigh any costs.:113::113:
Thanks for this fine example to prove my point. It is a completely off-the-cuff recitation of standard Right-wing ideological mantras. Completely fact-free and unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. Obviously facts are not necessary since "everybody knows that" and "it is well established", all the while being ideologically pure. :113:

For Leftards anyway.

Really?

Q: Millions lost they’re health insurance, their doctors they liked, and paid more for insurance after Hopeycare. Why?

Q: Leftists are making death threats against children who wear red hats or make fun of Democrats. Why?
Boy those Leftards sure sound dumb. Lucky for the country the Right has the simple answer to all those complex problems: Smaller Government and less spending is needed.

For Leftards anyway.

Really?

Boy those Leftards sure sound dumb. Lucky for the country the Right has the simple answer to all those complex problems: Smaller Government and less spending is needed.
Q: What can we do about the government shooting people just because they’re black?

For Leftards anyway.

Your link:

"SAN DIEGO — At its peak, the nonprofit shelter run by Jewish Family Service of San Diego held more than 300 migrants dropped off by United States immigration authorities after they crossed the border from Mexico. Some days this spring were so busy that new arrivals had to be sent to overflow sites.

"Now, the shelter is almost eerily empty.

"The number of people arriving there has plunged in recent weeks amid a precipitous decline in arrivals along the southern border, where the Department of Homeland Security said that apprehensions dropped 28 percent in June."

US policies designed to "discourage" legal immigration are killing children on the border. Too much MAGA?
ap_19191760800965-85d55082c083035c9ab1ea08cbe1896680bf2821-s1300-c85.jpg

Migrant Woman Testifies: My Child Died On What Is Mother's Day In My Country

For Leftards anyway.

Your link:

"SAN DIEGO — At its peak, the nonprofit shelter run by Jewish Family Service of San Diego held more than 300 migrants dropped off by United States immigration authorities after they crossed the border from Mexico. Some days this spring were so busy that new arrivals had to be sent to overflow sites.

"Now, the shelter is almost eerily empty.

"The number of people arriving there has plunged in recent weeks amid a precipitous decline in arrivals along the southern border, where the Department of Homeland Security said that apprehensions dropped 28 percent in June."

US policies designed to "discourage" legal immigration are killing children on the border. Too much MAGA?
ap_19191760800965-85d55082c083035c9ab1ea08cbe1896680bf2821-s1300-c85.jpg

Migrant Woman Testifies: My Child Died On What Is Mother's Day In My Country
Should have been arrested for endangering her child. Everyone knows it’s just Concentration Camps and gas chambers here.

For Leftards anyway.

The Left wants to know why you don’t agree with 100% of what they’re screaming at you.

Forum List

Back