NYT Siena poll: Trump Leads in 5 Critical States as Voters Blast Biden

Just out, and not looking pretty for Biden. Looks like he's going to need to start a war to stay in office.

Voters in battleground states said they trusted Donald J. Trump over President Biden on the economy, foreign policy and immigration, as Mr. Biden’s multiracial base shows signs of fraying.

The Cheatocrats will use the FBI to have a False Flag Attack on the USA just in time to fuck up the election once again

Actually, if I remember correctly, in 2016 the polls showed Hillary ahead in the popular vote by about 2% and that wound up being pretty accurate overall. But, I understand what you're saying. You're praying to the almighty God for something to change between now and election day. The left have suddenly turned to God for help and our counting on religion to be their savior.
Too late for them with God. They ran him out of their party years ago.

I think Biden is overwhelmed at this point. He was ill equipped for the job from the start and thus far everything he's touched has turned to shit on his watch. Now multiple wars.
It's not really Biden's fault as a person. He's probably actually doing better than some other would have done. It's democratic policies in general which aren't worth a crap.

Forum List

Back