NYT Shreds New Book By DeSantis: Like It's ‘Churned Out By ChatGPT'/'“culture war Mad Libs can’t distract from the dull coldness at this book’s core”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's taking on the woke mob, that's the message of the book, and he refuses to attack Trump. you really get why Trump nicknamed him DeSanctimonious if you read it. i'm one hour into the audiobook so far

lol the NYT actually brags about its staff being run by 'activist' faggots and how it routinely censors and distorts stories when not outright fabricating them. Mad Magazine has more credibility.

The Times trashed his book should I use the Tommy Lee Jones I’m completely shocked this is my shocked face meme?

I am sure DeSantis has some amazing life stories and he sure can tell some funny stories………As if

he's taking on the woke mob, that's the message of the book, and he refuses to attack Trump. you really get why Trump nicknamed him DeSanctimonious if you read it. i'm one hour into the audiobook so far

Trump should have named him meatball mussolini.

Ron DeSantis arrived at Yale on a baseball scholarship. It was there qualities he’d display to Guantánamo detainees were inculcated. “He has always loved embarrassing and humiliating people,” said a former teammate. “He was the biggest d*ck we knew.”

Ron was turned off by the pro-Communist and Soviet flags and vibe at Yale and decided to become a conservative. One day, George HW Bush visited the baseball team!

DeSantis hit at .306, 100 points more than George W Bush!

FqEp2okWcAAwX2R

here is a photo of a 11 or 12 year old Ron Desantis playing little league baseball in 1991. 1991 is the same year Donald Dillbeck received the death penalty for his gruesome crimes.

Fp0q7AgWcAAED-Y

Ron DeSantis arrived at Yale on a baseball scholarship. It was there qualities he’d display to Guantánamo detainees were inculcated. “He has always loved embarrassing and humiliating people,” said a former teammate. “He was the biggest d*ck we knew.”

Ron was turned off by the pro-Communist and Soviet flags and vibe at Yale and decided to become a conservative. One day, George HW Bush visited the baseball team!

DeSantis hit at .306, 100 points more than George W Bush!

FqEp2okWcAAwX2R

DeSantis was a great teammate…….As long as he didn’t catch you saying gay

Forum List

Back