NYT: Republicans Demand Romney Release More Tax Returns

Romney on Tax Returns:

Romney on Tax Returns: ‘I’m Simply Not Enthusiastic about Giving Them Hundreds or Thousands of More Pages to Pick Through, Distort, and Lie About’

How many fucking pages? Hundreds or thousands? Thousands? Is that for 1 or 2 years?

What the hell is in Romney's tax returns?

--

Like with the Newsmax/NYT link story, I followed the Huff/National Review link story

Better headline and story.

:D

Let's make a deal. Romney releases all his tax returns when Holder releases all his info on "Fast and Furious" and Obama releases his college grades, papers, and test scores.

Romney on Tax Returns:

Romney on Tax Returns: ‘I’m Simply Not Enthusiastic about Giving Them Hundreds or Thousands of More Pages to Pick Through, Distort, and Lie About’

How many fucking pages? Hundreds or thousands? Thousands? Is that for 1 or 2 years?

--

Like with the Newsmax/NYT link story, I followed the Huff/National Review link story

Let's make a deal. Romney releases all his tax returns when Holder releases all his info on "Fast and Furious" and Obama releases his college grades, papers, and test scores.

Is Romney going to release all the emails he deleted and purged from computers during his time as governor?

What could be worst than deducting $77,000 for his dancing horse?

If he drank beer heavily, smoked weed, snorted coke and spent the last two years of high school in a daze and wrote a fictional bio, Romney would be the smartest guy in the room and the left would love him regardless of how wealthy he was.

Romney on Tax Returns:

--

Jesus H. Christ, enough with the talking points and imbecilities. :eusa_whistle:

The only thing Romney has stood up for in his entire career.

Him not releasing his tax returns.

I'm a Conservative, and i could care less. I don't care how rich either Candidate is. More power to em. Get rich, or die trying. This will only be used for more pathetic Class Warfare smearing anyway. Just another meaningless distraction for the Sheeple.

I'm a Conservative, and i could care less. I don't care how rich either Candidate is. More power to em. Get rich, or die trying. This will only be used for more pathetic Class Warfare smearing anyway. Just another meaningless distraction for the Sheeple.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R):

“There’s a real difference between venture capitalism and vulture capitalism...Venture capitalism we like. Vulture capitalism, no...Perry cited two companies in Gaffney and Georgetown, S.C., that he said had lost jobs while the venture capital firm took in millions of dollars. He accused Romney and Bain of “picking their bones clean” rather than working to “clean up those companies, save those jobs.”

”That’s not what we’re looking for in a president of the United States,” he said. “We’re looking for someone that knows how to build jobs, create jobs. And that’s what I’ve done in the state of Texas. So there’s no use trying to paper this over. That is a problem for Mitt, and he’s going to have to face it.”

Last edited:

Most Americans don't care if he's rich. That's not the point. They care if someone's been cheating. I'm sorry if you consider that a "meaningless distraction", most Americans would consider that a "disqualification for high office".

Most Americans don't care if he's rich. That's not the point. They care if someone's been cheating. I'm sorry if you consider that a "meaningless distraction", most Americans would consider that a "disqualification for high office".

Wishful thinking. Only ignorant Obamabot morons obsess over this stuff. So he's rich? So what? Good for him. If you Obamabots would stop whining & demanding freebies all the time, you might just get rich too. Only miserable losers sit around whining about how well others are doing. Like i said, get rich or die trying. Stop being bitter and envious. If you're a loser, that's all on you. It's not Mitt Romney's fault.

“There’s a real difference between venture capitalism and vulture capitalism...Venture capitalism we like. Vulture capitalism, no...Perry cited two companies in Gaffney and Georgetown, S.C., that he said had lost jobs while the venture capital firm took in millions of dollars. He accused Romney and Bain of “picking their bones clean” rather than working to “clean up those companies, save those jobs.”

”That’s not what we’re looking for in a president of the United States,” he said. “We’re looking for someone that knows how to build jobs, create jobs. And that’s what I’ve done in the state of Texas. So there’s no use trying to paper this over. That is a problem for Mitt, and he’s going to have to face it.”

Now you guys are promoting Perry a known party flip flopper. What is arlen spectres opinion? :eusa_shhh:

Now you guys are promoting Perry a known party flip flopper. What is arlen spectres opinion? :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Desparation...that's what I call it when they start quoting Republicans to make themselves look better...and they agree with it. :badgrin:

Desparation...that's what I call it when they start quoting Republicans to make themselves look better...and they agree with it. :badgrin:

The loony Obamabots don't even know why they're supposed to be demanding Romney's Tax Records. All they know is, the DNC Talking Points are telling them to. The guy's rich? So what? Probably not as rich as John Kerry? And the dummies didn't seem to have a problem supporting him. This whole thing really is just lame distraction Bullshite. Their Dear Leader is a disaster. And they know that.

The loony Obamabots don't even know why they're supposed to be demanding Romney's Tax Records. All they know is, the DNC Talking Points are telling them to. The guy's rich? So what? Probably not as rich as John Kerry? And the dummies didn't seem to have a problem supporting him. This whole thing really is just lame distraction Bullshite. Their Dear Leader is a disaster. And they know that.

What they have is a sea of Yaksqueeze and distraction and expect us to wade though it. They're bankrupt in the reality department.:eusa_shhh:

Wishful thinking. Only ignorant Obamabot morons obsess over this stuff. So he's rich? So what? Good for him. If you Obamabots would stop whining & demanding freebies all the time, you might just get rich too. Only miserable losers sit around whining about how well others are doing. Like i said, get rich or die trying. Stop being bitter and envious. If you're a loser, that's all on you. It's not Mitt Romney's fault.

This is about Romney's "freebies", too! Why's he getting a pass?

Yup. Just a desperate distraction.

Hell. If Romney's taxes weren't in order the IRS would be all over him like stink on shit.

Haven't heard that the IRS is looking into Romney's tax returns so as much as the left would like to believe it I doubt there is any wrong doing on Romneys part.

Unlike the cast of characters Barry has tried to hire. Some of those guys really did cheat on their taxes. Geitner included.

Oh yeah. Hypocrisy at its best.

Distractions are all your gonna see from the Barry camp during this campaign.

Personally I could care less how much money he or anybody else has. I'm more interested in how he can get the country out of this ditch we are in.

Forum List

Back