NYT: pregnancy kills abortion saves lives

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by MindWars, May 22, 2019.

1. MindWars

MindWars Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,390
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,082
    Yes it can be life saving.

3. Tijn Von Ingersleben

Tijn Von Ingersleben Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,020
    DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN
    Environment
    Dangerous
    WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CHILDREN
    More immigration
    Not enough job seekers

YOU ARE BEING REPLACED

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. MindWars

MindWars Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,390
    " You are being replaced"
    Which is why the morons of society won't ever see it coming/ happening

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which is why you see me posting these, they can't see being replaced morons often think long enough for msm to tell them it's a conspiracy.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. night_son

night_son Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,465
    I agree with the words of the individual who brought this published article to our attention, "The world has turned upside down." Remember your Orwell? In his groundbreaking work Nineteen-Eighty-Four two plus two did not always equal four, at least not according to the Thought Police. Nor in our world, in the minds of rabid radical leftists does the mass subtraction of human life equal death. In my case our real world politically correct speech and mind control police will have to work much, much harder. They can redefine 'up' and 'down' to hell's end. Murder will always mean just that, to me, and giving birth to a new, living child will always be a miracle. Who can deny, with truth in their hearts, the overt effort of the American Left to prevent American women from reproducing?

Opinion | Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives.

NY Times: ‘Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives’

Horrible New York Times Op-Ed Says “Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives” | LifeNews.com

From the article (can't believe it's real, published . . . and the NYT original is behind a paywall):

"Pregnancy is a life-threatening condition. Women die from being pregnant. We have known that for thousands of years.

They die from hemorrhage, infection, pre-eclampsia (which can lead to fatal seizures), obstructed labor, amniotic fluid embolism, thromboembolism, a ruptured uterus, retained placenta, hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma and many other causes that fill the obstetrics textbooks. Modern medicine can prevent and treat many, but not all, of these conditions. Some potentially fatal problems cannot be foreseen or prevented. Pregnancy always comes with some irreducible risk of death.

There are factors that put some women at higher-than-average risk of death from pregnancy: age (to be an early adolescent is more dangerous), high blood pressure, many previous pregnancies, diabetes, obesity, a history of cesarean delivery, uterine abnormalities, a scarred cervix, a placenta previa (in which the placenta covers the cervix). A placenta previa can result in sudden, catastrophic hemorrhage that is fatal, and it can require a cesarean delivery — which carries its own risks — since a normal vaginal delivery is impossible.

The measure of risk to a woman’s life from pregnancy itself is called the “maternal mortality ratio.” That is the number of women who die of causes related to or aggravated by pregnancy per 100,000 live births."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. JOSweetHeart

JOSweetHeart Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,975
    Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if pregnancy truly was a death sentence, wouldn't there be more deaths than what there have been so far? My mom had my sister and me and she lived to tell about both pregnancies and deliveries.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,100
    Every day the soul of the left dies a little more.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. buttercup

buttercup Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,776
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1