NYT Named Stalin and Hitler Their Man of Year, No Wonder They Like Hillary

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
No, joke, the tyrant loving New York Times also endorsed Castro and Mao as well.

Adolf Hitler: Man of the Year, 1938

TIME Magazine Cover: Joseph Stalin, Man of the Year - Jan. 1, 1940

upload_2016-10-25_22-43-49.png

Half these dumbasses can't even tell who the hell the first President was let alone know this history lmao.

These pussy white male Dimbocrats just take the cake.

Fed bullshit in the dark like gawd damned mushrooms, and they knuckle down to every Marxist demonstration that comes along.

What I would give to see someone punch these fuckers out and move along!

Last edited:
Half these dumbasses can't even tell who the hell the first President was let alone know this history lmao.

Fed bullshit int he dark like gawd damned mushrooms, and they knuckle down to every Marxist demonstration that comes along.

I hear yah for sure. When the writing is on the wall , and it's basically a matter of life or death which of course these a holes can't seem to piece together it gets very frustrating trying to inform, educated, show them whatever it's called ......................and all they can say is " oh that source, or that's not true, or that was so long ago so old, oh the Constitution that's two hundred years ago it's out dated........ Trust me i've heard these gawd damn a holes say it all LOL..

Fed bullshit in the dark like gawd damned mushrooms, and they knuckle down to every Marxist demonstration that comes along.

Most can't even tell i'm a female because well i'm different, like the one mod said he thinks i'm from another planet LMAO, Guess i'm just not some little snowflake bitch, al

How about some more liberal mentality lol

Forum List

Back