NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

I've learned two new words today:

Negger

Fuckwit

Both are clever and clearly convey the speaker's message.

Negger = Neg Rep'er

Fuckwit= Uhm, speaks for itself, although *clearly* misapplied in this thread. :D

Thanks for the education, guys.

Carry on with the shit shoveling! :D

You still can't admit your lie.

Pathetic.

You can't Illustrate a Lie, Ravi... Stop Trolling... It was Lame 9 Months ago when I came here, it's Beyond a Tiresome Bore now.

:)

peace...
Fucktwit: One last time. Your thread title is NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

The New York Times said nothing of the sort.

You are a fucktwit and quit pos repping me it is creepy and disgusting.

You want I should neg rep you?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Negger

Fuckwit

Negger = Neg Rep'er

Fuckwit= Uhm, speaks for itself, although *clearly* misapplied in this thread. :D

You forgot to Add that "Fuckwit" is Painfully Unoriginal and an Obvious Parrot of the Man, and it's Played out on this Forum like "Don't go there, Girlfriend"... :lol:

peace...

Negger

Fuckwit

Negger = Neg Rep'er

You forgot to Add that "Fuckwit" is Painfully Unoriginal and an Obvious Parrot of the Man, and it's Played out on this Forum like "Don't go there, Girlfriend"... :lol:

peace...

10-4.

Note to self: Don't cal Mal a fuckwit. ;) :lol:

Don't be a Negger then... It's only you and del that Continue that Bullshit.

Get Hobbies... I'm NOT a Hobby. ;)

Also, Stop Fixating on my Headline and Deal with the Substance of my Commentary in the OP...

It's an Illustration, and I am Quite Clear in the OP.

peace...
I'll neg you whenever you lie, mal...or whenever you're a fuckwit (which is often). You are the one that wrote the headlines, change it or continue to look like the idiot you are.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your Inability to Connect my OP and it's Title is YOUR Problem.

It's also YOUR Problem that I get under your Skin... :lol:

Give that some Thought before your Focus on me again.

peace...
The next time you get under my skin will be the first. You're a dishonest lying asshole and it is always a good thing to point out the dishonest lying assholes.

I'll neg you whenever you lie, mal...or whenever you're a fuckwit (which is often). You are the one that wrote the headlines, change it or continue to look like the idiot you are.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your Inability to Connect my OP and it's Title is YOUR Problem.

It's also YOUR Problem that I get under your Skin... :lol:

Give that some Thought before your Focus on me again.

peace...
The next time you get under my skin will be the first. You're a dishonest lying asshole and it is always a good thing to point out the dishonest lying assholes.

I Love the Smell of Ravi Whinning in the Afterlunch... It Smells like... Irony. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm Sorry, you were Making a Claim or something Ravi?...

peace...

Reminds me of Sarah Palin's preacher who wanted to kill an old lady and would have if she hadn't escaped. Religious extremism.
A credible link on that please?

His name is: Bishop Thomas Muthee

Why don't you go do a little research yourself? You would believe what your found on your own more than believing what I tell you. Come back tell me I'm wrong if you can.
Why don't you supply critical information from the get go if your claim has credibility? I feel it is my responsiblity to expose irresponsiblilty when I see it by asking for supporting credible back-up; that rather than exert myself to search out nonsense and then come back later to expose it for what it is. You ask that I prove a negative, I ask that you prove a positive.

Negger

Fuckwit

Negger = Neg Rep'er

peace...

10-4.

Note to self: Don't cal Mal a fuckwit. ;) :lol:

yeah, it's bad for the other fuckwits' self esteem.

Bishop Muthee visited the Wasilla Assembly of God in 2005, delivering several guest sermons

Um. Ok. A visiting minister from Kenya. Sheeez.

Yeah, thats the same thing as your very own personal preacher, front row, center seats reserved for you, your wife and (eventually) children every Sunday for 20 years kinda thing.

Isn't it? ;)

A credible link on that please?

His name is: Bishop Thomas Muthee

Why don't you go do a little research yourself? You would believe what your found on your own more than believing what I tell you. Come back tell me I'm wrong if you can.
Why don't you supply critical information from the get go if your claim has credibility? I feel it is my responsiblity to expose irresponsiblilty when I see it by asking for supporting credible back-up; that rather than exert myself to search out nonsense and then come back later to expose it for what it is. You ask that I prove a negative, I ask that you prove a positive.

Bishop Muthee visited the Wasilla Assembly of God in 2005, delivering several guest sermons

Um. Ok. A visiting minister from Kenya. Sheeez.

Yeah, thats the same thing as your very own personal preacher, front row, center seats reserved for you, your wife and (eventually) children every Sunday for 20 years kinda thing.

Isn't it? ;)

All anyone needs to know about this claim can be found in these three links from the text below:

Under the heading “Mama Jane” in his Wiki bio you can read the full account of his self styled bout with witchcraft while in Kenya, W. Africa.

Thomas Muthee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Muthee claims to have have driven a witch he called Mama Jane out of his town saying it wasn’t “big enough for both of us”

Muthee publicly declared, “Mama Jane either gets saved and serves the Lord, or she leaves town! There is no longer room in Kiambu for both of us!"

Workgroup "Back to the Bible," headed by Pastor Rien van de Kraats of Kamperland, Netherlands, found no police reports or any other sources that backed up Muthee’s claims Investigators have asserted that "Mama Jane" is Jane Njenga, a local pastor who never left Kiambu.

“Bishop Muthee visited the Wasilla Assembly of God in 2005, delivering several guest sermons. During one sermon, Muthee covered seven areas of society that he said Christians should control, including the economic area:

"The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It is high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity, running the economics of our nations. That’s what we are waiting for. That’s part and parcel of transformation. If you look at the Israelites, you know, that’s how they won. And that’s how they are, even today. When we will see that, you know, the talk transport us in the lands. We see, you know, the bankers. We see the people holding the paths. They are believers. We will not have the kind of corruption that we are hearing in our societies”

And:
“During the same sermon, Muthee prayed over Sarah Palin, who was then campaigning for Alaska governor, asking God to "bring finances her way even for the campaign in the name of Jesus... Use her to turn this nation the other way around and to keep her safe from every form of witchcraft."

Here’s is how the connection you allege is debunked in the Boston Herald

Sarah Palin ‘witchcraft’ flap all smoke and no fire – Boston Herald

On Sept. 25, 2008, during the United States presidential election of 2008, an Associated Press article on the blessing was published in international news Some sources compared the story to the Jeremiah Wright controversy, but The Boston Herald described it as "all smoke and no fire," pointing out that some religious experts believed that, in light of Muthee's cultural background, there was nothing strange about the prayer.

Sarah Palin ‘witchcraft’ flap all smoke and no fire - BostonHerald.com

and in the Politico:
Experts: Palin's religion misunderstood - Andy Barr - Politico.com

An unusual video showing Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, being blessed by a Kenyan bishop against witchcraft has rattled liberal bloggers and fueled scorn among her detractors, but religious experts say the matter has been blown out of proportion by ignorance and intolerance.

The 2004 video, which began airing on the Internet last week, shows Kenyan Bishop Thomas Muthee calling Palin to the front of a church to lay hands on her and pray to keep her safe from “every form of witchcraft.”

(and)

‘The “witchcraft” line in particular caught the attention of liberal pundits and bloggers. Keith Olbermann, host of MSNBC’s “Countdown,” called the video “terrifying” and said it made the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the much-criticized ex-pastor of Barack Obama, look “pretty mainstream” in comparison.

But religious experts said there was nothing untoward in the video, which they said shows a fairly routine religious ceremony. Misunderstanding over it has grown because of the McCain campaign’s refusal to comment on the video, suggesting that the campaign was on uncomfortable footing with Palin’s religion, the experts said.”

Last edited:
Visiting preacher vs. preacher of 20 years

NO comparison.

As in I don't give a shit about Palin's visiting preacher.

I don't give a shit about Palin.

Don't waste your time on long flowery posts lamely attempting to "destroy" Palin. I don't give a shit.

The only point I was trying to get through to you is that a Pastor of 20 years is *not* the same as a visiting preacher one has met a (maybe) a handful of times.

That is all.

Get a life and have a good weekend.

Does anyone really give a flying fuck why this asshole did it?? I sure don't Too bad the kickass lady cop didn't kill his sorry ass.

Poor baby, being harassed. I seriously doubt that charge because he was a MAJOR, which means you can get into alot of trouble harrasing a Major, unless of course, you are a general.

NO comparison.

Don't waste your time on long flowery posts lamely attempting to "destroy" Palin. I don't give a shit.

The only point I was trying to get through to you is that a Pastor of 20 years is *not* the same as a visiting preacher one has met a (maybe) a handful of times.

That is all.

People usually hate someone because they fear them. Liberals fear Palin immensely, because she gave them preview of what we'll see when conservatives galvanize and unite behind a conservative leader. What they fail to understand is the base isn't exited about her personally, but rather the idea of having a conservative leader for once. It's been decades since we've had a truely conservative leader, but it seems like conservatives are really starting to get a voice in the Republican Party once again.

NO comparison.

That is all.

People usually hate someone because they fear them. Liberals fear Palin immensely, because she gave them preview of what we'll see when conservatives galvanize and unite behind a conservative leader. What they fail to understand is the base isn't exited about her personally, but rather the idea of having a conservative leader for once. It's been decades since we've had a truely conservative leader, but it seems like conservatives are really starting to get a voice in the Republican Party once again.

You betcha!

You don't get it do you? Religious extremism is the same in any religion. Sarah Palin's preacher went after that old lady for the purpose of killing her. That is "domestic terrorism". Murder is murder. Whether it's one or one hundred. Murder is murder. Terrorism is terrorism.

Like I said, "The real problem it "religious extremism". Moderate Muslims must denounce this man the same way, moderate Christians need to denounce Palin's pastor. I don't see either happening."

Right wingers will attempt to indict the entire Muslim Religion. I see it already on this site. Moderates have to see religious extremism for what it is. Evil. It exists in all religions.

I do get it. I get that you think it's fine to use this tragedy as a stick to beat right wingers. I assume you know that I am a right winger, right?

Would you care to explain why I have consistently posted that we should not judge Muslims by the actions of this one man? Oh dear, I guess I wiggled out of that partisan box you keep shoving me in, huh?

Idiot.

An yet you attempt to put me into that same box?

How very disrespectful to the dead of this incident to use it as a cheap point scoring exercise for your political views.

Very, very tasteless - and seriously stupid.

Cap fits you, pal. Not me.

Forum List

Back