NYT Full-Page Ad Calls For Antifa Revolution

The fact of an AD is legit, I am reading the contents now.

Oh I have no doubt there is some truth to the OP like: An ad exists or Nov 4th is an actual date or Antifa is a thing.

BUT not one thing that says anywhere close to what the OP is claiming.
I posted from the "Revolutionary Communist Party", not ANTIFA.

Ok, but here is what the OP said

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

Tell me which part of the quote is true. I bet just based on experience the one true thing probably here is an Ad ran. Lol

Newsweek reported this ASAP, (competing with Time for hot news, obviously. ) This refutes the claim legitimate sources would not report the story of course:

Refuse Fascism, a nascent protest group with ties to a more explicitly left-wing radical group, The Revolutionary Communist Party, doesn’t seem like a typical fit for the left-leaning pages of the paper known as The Gray Lady, but very little has been normal about the Trump era so far, according to organizers. The regime is destroying the planet by ignoring climate change, they say, and they claim it is turning America into a fascist country through an unprecedented series of executive orders.

Like I said, the only thing that the OP said that was True is that an ad ran in the paper.

Nit one other piece of what he said is true. Are we going with true and false anymore?

Anti-Trump protests planned in Los Angeles and around the country Saturday have heightened concern about the potential for clashes between leftist or anarchist demonstrators and far right counter-protesters in the post-Charlottesville era.

RefuseFascism.org is hosting 18 protests across the country Saturday — including a 1 p.m. rally and march starting at L.A.’s historic Pershing Square — in an effort to drive President Donald Trump’s administration from power. The anti-fascist group, which argues that the administration poses “a catastrophic danger to humanity,” is also planning protests on Nov. 11 and 18.

The L.A. protest could, for example, draw those from the loosely formed anarchistic movement ANTIFA, who are a small subset of left-wing counter-protest movements and whose tactics include dressing in all black and using violence to take on those they challenge.

LAPD says it’s preparing for possible violence at Saturday’s anti-Trump protest – Daily News

When nothing happens what's the next date you're going to tell each other to fear?

The better question is what will YOU say if something does happen????

If the left starts the violence, most of the the rest of the left will condemn their actions. If the right starts it, they will instantly be covered in a protective blanket of equivocating, wingnut mommies pointing at shiny objects.

Glad I could clear that up for you guys!

When nothing happens what's the next date you're going to tell each other to fear?

The better question is what will YOU say if something does happen????

If the left starts the violence, most of the the rest of the left will condemn their actions. If the right starts it, they will instantly be covered in a protective blanket of equivocating, wingnut mommies pointing at shiny objects.

Glad I could clear that up for you guys!

Oh........trust me........you certainly did clear up a lot of things.

Oh I have no doubt there is some truth to the OP like: An ad exists or Nov 4th is an actual date or Antifa is a thing.

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

Tell me which part of the quote is true. I bet just based on experience the one true thing probably here is an Ad ran. Lol

Newsweek reported this ASAP, (competing with Time for hot news, obviously. ) This refutes the claim legitimate sources would not report the story of course:

Refuse Fascism, a nascent protest group with ties to a more explicitly left-wing radical group, The Revolutionary Communist Party, doesn’t seem like a typical fit for the left-leaning pages of the paper known as The Gray Lady, but very little has been normal about the Trump era so far, according to organizers. The regime is destroying the planet by ignoring climate change, they say, and they claim it is turning America into a fascist country through an unprecedented series of executive orders.

Like I said, the only thing that the OP said that was True is that an ad ran in the paper.

Nit one other piece of what he said is true. Are we going with true and false anymore?

Anti-Trump protests planned in Los Angeles and around the country Saturday have heightened concern about the potential for clashes between leftist or anarchist demonstrators and far right counter-protesters in the post-Charlottesville era.

RefuseFascism.org is hosting 18 protests across the country Saturday — including a 1 p.m. rally and march starting at L.A.’s historic Pershing Square — in an effort to drive President Donald Trump’s administration from power. The anti-fascist group, which argues that the administration poses “a catastrophic danger to humanity,” is also planning protests on Nov. 11 and 18.

The L.A. protest could, for example, draw those from the loosely formed anarchistic movement ANTIFA, who are a small subset of left-wing counter-protest movements and whose tactics include dressing in all black and using violence to take on those they challenge.

LAPD says it’s preparing for possible violence at Saturday’s anti-Trump protest – Daily News

Why are you responding to me and addressing not one thing I've said?

Why are you responding to me and addressing not one thing I've said?

They were quoting from the LAPD. Or do you not believe that either?

Pershing Square??? Not too sure if all the pigeons will put up with that.

Forum List

Back