NYC Democrat Councilmen arrested after blocking ambulance on way to hospital [Video]

This is the democrat party of today. Unhinged and enemy of the people.

• Banned
And they have the nerve to complain about being arrested. Personally, I think ambulances should be allowed to run over these idiots.

NYC Democrat Councilmen arrested after blocking ambulance on way to hospital [Video]
Mongrels. The ambulance should have run em over.
If they did run them over, the left would scream bloody murder. "How DARE they run over those innocent protesters!"
Of course they would yell and scream. We both know that's not "protesting".

• Banned
This is the democrat party of today. Unhinged and enemy of the people.
Yep. They think it's OK to break the law to get what they want. We need to start locking them up. Also, if someone dies as a result of blocking an ambulance, the protesters should be charged with first degree murder.

Blocking traffic and people is violence. No sympathy for these morons.
NYPD needs to get a few Gattling guns.

The sad thing is many on the left read this and ignore it or justify it as part of the "resistance". My question to those people is what exactly is it that you are "resisting" by deliberately preventing citizens from life saving care?

Well, what if the person died on the way to the hospital due to the excessive delay? This councilman would have to distribute a large amount of his salary to the victims family after a court case.

The sad thing is many on the left read this and ignore it or justify it as part of the "resistance". My question to those people is what exactly is it that you are "resisting" by deliberately preventing citizens from life saving care?
They are resisting common decency and compassion.

^^^ To me, the credit should go to Frank Reagan from the Blue Bloods show. :) :) :)

God bless you and Tom Selleck always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Any one who blocks an ambulance deserves whatever happens to them. They know the purpose of such vehicles and so in my opinion if they are not run over, being busted is what should be done to them.

If the person dies that they are trying to help. That asshole should be charged with murder. What the hell is wrong with liberals? Get the hell out of the way. I would've knocked the Shit out of that loser.

If the person dies that they are trying to help. That asshole should be charged with murder. What the hell is wrong with liberals? Get the hell out of the way. I would've knocked the Shit out of that loser.
If I had been there, a few shots fired into the air would have cleared that crowd in seconds. I would have been tempted to shoot the protesters, but I'd be in enough trouble for discharging a firearm in the city limits. But if it would save a life, I'd do it.

Forum List

Back