Lets create a forum exclusively for those who aren't getting raises thus far!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I love how all these white color jobs are praising bonus'es and raises for their employees....great, great great....but for the bottom 47%, how many of us are still without pay raises, bonuses etc?

So far, Walmart is raising its pay to 11 bucks an hour, while closing 63 Sam's clubs around the country, laying off thousand of people...whoopie!!

Bottom line is this, the little guy, the guy that provides the grease that makes all the wheels turn in this country, is getting nothing, absolutely nothing from this administration but the tab.

I love how all these white color jobs are praising bonus'es and raises for their employees....great, great great....but for the bottom 47%, how many of us are still without pay raises, bonuses etc?

So far, Walmart is raising its pay to 11 bucks an hour, while closing 63 Sam's clubs around the country, laying off thousand of people...whoopie!!

Bottom line is this, the little guy, the guy that provides the grease that makes all the wheels turn in this country, is getting nothing, absolutely nothing from this administration but the tab.
Maybe you should work harder and stop complaining.

If you ever bothered to get a job you would be getting a tax cut like the rest of the workers.

th

Are you going to whine as much if minimum wage goes up to $15 an hour and everything you require to live goes up in price by 100% or more?

Or will your next demand be that minimum wage should be $25-$30 an hour?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Those not getting raises:

People that don't collect a pay check

Simple don't you think?

• Banned

Simple don't you think?
LOLO....oh if it was only that simple......as a matter of fact most of the people here....out of work, retired.....next?

• Banned

If you ever bothered to get a job you would be getting a tax cut like the rest of the workers.
Yaw need to step out into the real world, really

Did you whine this much when healthcare shipped jobs overseas and had pay raise freezes,freezes on overtime and eliminated bonuses in response to Obamacare?

No one I know is getting any pay increase. The entire scheme is flim-flam.

Did you whine this much when healthcare shipped jobs overseas and had pay raise freezes,freezes on overtime and eliminated bonuses in response to Obamacare?
As that did not happen you must have a line to trumps fake news.

As that did not happen you must have a line to trumps fake news.
Sure it did. And several healthcare providers still have pay raise freezes in place as well as no overtime and bonuses.

Simple don't you think?
LOLO....oh if it was only that simple......as a matter of fact most of the people here....out of work, retired.....next?
Uh, I am retired, and if I get a higher standard deduction and a lower tax rate, then it is a raise.

Forum List

Back