NY Times uses an entire page to print a fraction of Trump's many lies

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Since then, he has said something untrue on at least 74 of 113 days. On days without an untrue statement, he is often absent from Twitter, vacationing at Mar-a-Lago in Florida, or busy golfing.

trustworthiness-Artboard_1.png

They only started Jan 21st of this year.

• Banned
I like the fact that right after they print Trump's lie, they then print the truth.

The NYT has lost all credibility as an unbiased news source - they just look like a bitter, butt-hurt, propaganda-pushing, 'attack dog' arm of the DNC.

"The failing @nytimes writes false story after false story about me. They don't even call to verify the facts of a story. A Fake News Joke!

Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare. Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S." - Trump

Certified 90% Bullshit by the FlaCalTenn FactChecker Checking service. The list is sloppy, mostly debatable as "lies" -- and in some cases, it's OBSCENE that America's NewPaper would get it so wrong. Just for instance -- the NYT explanation is just FLAT out wrong for this one. Pretty well fatal error for a journalism icon..

“JAN. 30 ---- Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.)

Outage WAS NOT "two days later" And the numbers the NYT uses includes days AFTER the tweet came out...

Computer outage grounds Delta flights in U.S.

JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.”(There is no support for this.)

Au contraire, FactChecker -- there very well COULD BE. Because a quick check of the 30+ precincts that are predominantly Cuban-Ams gave those PRECINCTS at 58% to Trump on election day. Having spent a lot of time down there -- I KNOW the make-up of those precincts. And what is NOT Cuban American would vote far left politics. So -- it's quite POSSIBLE that 84% of Cuban American vote is correct... Go find a REAL journalist to figure it out for you. Because you cannot TRUST the NYTimes to do it anymore..

Capitol Hill Cubans: Final Cuban-American Vote Average: Trump 58%, Rubio 69%

Forum List

Back