NY Times takes it to Trump Russia contacts

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Trump is in trouble as RussiaGate grows. It's more than just Sessions now who the feebs and others are examining. Trump's use of 'mccarthyism' and 'witch hunt" underline the peril he sees coming at him. Seemingly to be ready to bounce bigly after his address to Congress, the admin loses track yet once again. Trump buddies can't get their talking points right. Tough times for Trump.

Slew of Russia Contacts Puts Trump Team on the Defensive

By SCOTT SHANE and ANDREW E. KRAMER

Three Trump Associates Who Changed Their Story on Russia
POLITICAL MEMO

Sessions Controversy Leaves President Feeling Besieged
By MAGGIE HABERMAN

Damn Jake...really?

All your links are to the NY Slimes. That is the paper of record for the DNC. You wouldn't believe anything put out by the RNC. Why do you believe the DNC? Are you stupid?

WTF Jake...grow up. You are not a baby anymore. So stop being a dupe for the DNC.

• Banned
gipper, what you say is almost always 1984, the opposite of the truth.

Attacking me because you cannot put together a consistant rebuttal seems to be your norm.

At the Republican National Convention in July, J. D. Gordon, a former Pentagon official on Mr. Trump’s national security team, met with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, at a time when Mr. Gordon was helping keep hawkish language on Russia’s conflict with Ukraine out of the party’s platform.

And Jason Greenblatt, a former Trump Organization lawyer and now a special representative for international negotiations at the White House, met last summer with Rabbi Berel Lazar, the chief rabbi of Russia and an ally of Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin.

In a Washington atmosphere supercharged by the finding of the intelligence agencies that Mr. Putin tried to steer the election to Mr. Trump, as well as continuing F.B.I. and congressional investigations, a growing list of Russian contacts with Mr. Trump’s associates is getting intense and skeptical scrutiny.

Trump is in trouble as RussiaGate grows. It's more than just Sessions now who the feebs and others are examining. Trump's use of 'mccarthyism' and 'witch hunt" underline the peril he sees coming at him. Seemingly to be ready to bounce bigly after his address to Congress, the admin loses track yet once again. Trump buddies can't get their talking points right. Tough times for Trump.

POLITICAL MEMO

By MAGGIE HABERMAN
Seems it's been Obama colluded with the Russians all along....do you think Obama let the Russians listen in to Obamas wiretap of Trumps home?

manafort.
flynn.
sessions.
carter page.
jared kushner.

& that isn't the end of the line....

• Banned

POLITICAL MEMO

By MAGGIE HABERMAN
Seems it's been Obama colluded with the Russians all along....do you think Obama let the Russians listen in to Obamas wiretap of Trumps home?
You approved of the Russia contacts and hacking with Trump, and you think Obama has anything to do with this?

Your mccarthyite attack does not protect Trump, only makes him an easier target.

manafort.
flynn.
sessions.
carter page.
jared kushner.

& that isn't the end of the line....
Trump nailed Obama....

The list will be long now, and will develop quickly.....

Why would democrats sell out to the Russians like they did?

Attacking me because you cannot put together a consistant rebuttal seems to be your norm.

At the Republican National Convention in July, J. D. Gordon, a former Pentagon official on Mr. Trump’s national security team, met with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, at a time when Mr. Gordon was helping keep hawkish language on Russia’s conflict with Ukraine out of the party’s platform.

And Jason Greenblatt, a former Trump Organization lawyer and now a special representative for international negotiations at the White House, met last summer with Rabbi Berel Lazar, the chief rabbi of Russia and an ally of Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin.

In a Washington atmosphere supercharged by the finding of the intelligence agencies that Mr. Putin tried to steer the election to Mr. Trump, as well as continuing F.B.I. and congressional investigations, a growing list of Russian contacts with Mr. Trump’s associates is getting intense and skeptical scrutiny.
I am just trying to help you Jake. Consuming too much fake news, like you obviously do, makes one stupid.

• Banned

I am just trying to help you Jake. Consuming too much fake news, like you obviously do, makes one stupid.
So you admit you can't discuss this, OK.

Why would any intelligent person discuss fake news? Jake...I ask again. Are you stupid?

Why would any intelligent person discuss fake news? Jake...I ask again. Are you stupid?
You are calling good reporting and fine journalism 'fake news' because you can't rebut it. You are now trolling.

Trump is in a world of hurt.

You are calling good reporting and fine journalism 'fake news' because you can't rebut it. You are now trolling.

Okay...you clearly are too far gone.

I can't help you any further Jake.

Okay...you clearly are too far gone.

I can't help you any further Jake.
:lol:

"Jake...I ask again. Are you stupid?"

gip......sounds like you're startin' one of those truth teller vs liar puzzles....

Again, we have the phenomenon of the Leftist Echo Chamber.

There is nothing here. The idea that Trump's campaign team was illegally conspiring with The Russians to "fix" the election is utterly, totally, humorously ridiculous. HRC was leading prohibitively in the polls. Even TRUMP did not believe he could win the White House, and he was planning to form a political action committee, by which millions of Americans, for a fee of a couple bucks a month, could join in harassing the second Clinton Administration in the coming years.

Nobody is listening or reading this stuff except for the Delusional Left.

Sessions stepping down! Sessions charged with PERJURY! Trump feeling BESIEGED!

All fantasies.

Move on. Nothing to see here.

Again, we have the phenomenon of the Leftist Echo Chamber.

There is nothing here. The idea that Trump's campaign team was illegally conspiring with The Russians to "fix" the election is utterly, totally, humorously ridiculous. HRC was leading prohibitively in the polls. Even TRUMP did not believe he could win the White House, and he was planning to form a political action committee, by which millions of Americans, for a fee of a couple bucks a month, could join in harassing the second Clinton Administration in the coming years.

Nobody is listening or reading this stuff except for the Delusional Left.

Sessions stepping down! Sessions charged with PERJURY! Trump feeling BESIEGED!

All fantasies.

Move on. Nothing to see here.

Simple to explain.....the Democrats have mistaken the name 'Trump' for 'Kennedy.'

"Sometime in 1978, Ted Kennedy requested the KGB’s assistance to set up a relationship between the Soviets and a firm owned by former Sen. John Tunney, D-Calif. Again, on March 5, 1980, Tunney, acting as Kennedy’s liaison, met with KGB agents in Moscow. During that meeting, Tunney articulated Kennedy’s position that “nonsense about ‘the Soviet military threat’ and Soviet ambitions for military expansion in the Persian Gulf … was being fueled by [President Jimmy] Carter, [National Security Advisor Zbigniew] Brzezinski, the Pentagon and the military industrial complex.” Kennedy, according to the documents, offered to speak out against President Carter on Afghanistan.

Romerstein notes that soon after the meeting, several public speeches subsequently were made by Kennedy criticizing Carter on his handling of Afghanistan.

This particular document was found in KGB archives by a KGB officer named Vasiliy Mitrokhin, who copied the records and defected to the West.

Other reports regarding Kennedy’s affiliation with the Communists also were divulged.

According to information provided by the KGB, Kennedy told Tunney to carry a message to the general secretary of the Soviet Communist Party, Yuri Andropov.

Kennedy conveyed his concern over the anti-Soviet activities of then-President Ronald Reagan.

The KGB report said: “in Kennedy’s opinion the opposition to Reagan remains weak. Speeches of the President’s opponents are not well-coordinated and not effective enough, and Reagan has the chance to use successful counterpropaganda.”

To appease the Soviets, Kennedy requested a meeting with Andropov for the purpose of “arming himself with the Soviet leader’s explanations of arms control policy so he can use them later for more convincing speeches in the U.S.”

Kennedy suggested that he could provide a venue to bring Soviet views to the major networks and into American living rooms by inviting ABC television network chairman of the board Elton Rule, Walter Cronkite or Barbara Walters to Moscow."

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

Ace of Spades HQ

The Liberal Lion, Ted Kennedy....offering to work with the KGB against two United States Presidents.

Forum List

Back