NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

NY-Times-Editor-Carlos-Tejada-49-Dies-of-Heart-Attack-as-Corporate-Media-Ignores-What-He-Was-Injected-With-the-Day-Before-750x375.jpg

Tejada, 49, received his booster shot the day before his death. Independent Journalist Alex Berenson reported on his Substack:

Carlos Tejada was married and had two children; he spent his career at the Wall Street Journal before joining the Times in 2016. In July, he received a Johnson & Johnson DNA/AAV Covid vaccine. He was thankful to get it, per his Instagram page.

Three-Professional-Soccer-Players-Died-From-Heart-Attacks-in-Five-Days-1200x630.jpg

An unprecedented number of professional soccer players have been falling on the field or during practice with the vast majority experiencing heart problems. This week alone, three players died from heart attacks despite being young and healthy.

th

NY-Times-Editor-Carlos-Tejada-49-Dies-of-Heart-Attack-as-Corporate-Media-Ignores-What-He-Was-Injected-With-the-Day-Before-750x375.jpg

Tejada, 49, received his booster shot the day before his death. Independent Journalist Alex Berenson reported on his Substack:

Carlos Tejada was married and had two children; he spent his career at the Wall Street Journal before joining the Times in 2016. In July, he received a Johnson & Johnson DNA/AAV Covid vaccine. He was thankful to get it, per his Instagram page.
Omigod!!!! No one gets heart attacks!!!!!!

People get heart attacks all the time. But usually not at such a young age unless he had a lot of risk factors. Did the man drink a fifth or more a day? Did he burn 3 packs or more coffin nails each day? His picture indicates he was far from tremendously obese.

Makes me think that the vaccine may have been an instigating factor in his attainment of Room Temperature.

Three-Professional-Soccer-Players-Died-From-Heart-Attacks-in-Five-Days-1200x630.jpg

An unprecedented number of professional soccer players have been falling on the field or during practice with the vast majority experiencing heart problems. This week alone, three players died from heart attacks despite being young and healthy.

th
Prayers up for all concerned.
:hands:

People get heart attacks all the time. But usually not at such a young age unless he had a lot of risk factors. Did the man drink a fifth or more a day? Did he burn 3 packs or more coffin nails each day? His picture indicates he was far from tremendously obese.

Makes me think that the vaccine may have been an instigating factor in his attainment of Room Temperature.
What did the autopsy say? I find it amazing that no one cares to answer that question, ever!

What about the three young and very healthy soccer players?
And those three aren't the only ones. There was also a referee that collapsed on the court.
You have to be a complete idiot not to connect the dots. And there's been tons of coverage on the damage the vax causes on the heart.

th

This type of analysis is why folks fight over Covid misinformation and censorship. Nothing in that article states WHEN those folks got vaccinated. Or with which vaccine.

If the league vax rate is close to 100% -- you could literally blame ANY deaths or serious illness on the vaccines.

It's NEVER been stated that soccer players don't HAVE cardiac issues in training or during matches. Even Wiki has lists of DOZENS of deaths on the field from days BEFORE covid vaccines.

And with the INCREASED numbers of teams, schedules, and intensified training, the numbers have been INCREASING in the 2000s and 2010s.

Look at 2014 2015 in that list. A dozen players in each of those years collapsed and died ON THE FIELD.

Last edited:

th

VERDICT​

No evidence. There is no known evidence of a rise in footballers suffering cardiac arrests, nor have any cases been linked to COVID-19 vaccines, according to FIFA.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .

VERDICT​

No evidence. There is no known evidence of a rise in footballers suffering cardiac arrests, nor have any cases been linked to COVID-19 vaccines, according to FIFA.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .

Commie Fact checkers........lmao

bunch of this going on.............While it's not confirmed........IT'S NOT NORMAL........or is it THE NEW NORMAL with Clot shots...............

As you didn't address the first post either.........guy died the next day like a guy's aunt did from work........Right after getting the jab.......but you go on saying they are SAFE and work........when they don't stop you from getting covid......don't stop you from spreading it.......and have to forced on some to get it. Imagine that.

bunch of this going on.............While it's not confirmed........IT'S NOT NORMAL........or is it THE NEW NORMAL with Clot shots...............

As you didn't address the first post either.........guy died the next day like a guy's aunt did from work........Right after getting the jab.......but you go on saying they are SAFE and work........when they don't stop you from getting covid......don't stop you from spreading it.......and have to forced on some to get it. Imagine that.
What is a commie fact checker?

FAKE NEWS.

I read the sources, you did not.

Fake News

No source on dying day after a Moderna booster.....

A LIE created out of thin air.

The question is, WHY can't you vet your sourcing, before posting this CRUD?

FAKE NEWS.

I read the sources, you did not.
Is it...............Always defending the gov't........never ends ..............

How many boosters are you going to take.........til you realize it's a wack a mole game..........or will you now accept the pill........as your lord and savior even when the cheap drugs do the same dang thing.....

Either you are owned by Pharma........or a BT........Barely Trainable.

This type of analysis is why folks over Covid misinformation and censorship. Nothing in that article states WHEN those folks got vaccinated. Or with which vaccine.

If the league vax rate is close to 100% -- you could literally blame ANY deaths or serious illness on the vaccines.

It's NEVER been stated that soccer players don't HAVE cardiac issues in training or during matches. Even Wiki has lists of DOZENS of deaths on the field from days BEFORE covid vaccines.

And with the INCREASED numbers of teams, schedules, and intensified training, the numbers have been INCREASING in the 2000s and 2010s.

Look at 2014 2015 in that list. A dozen players in each of those years collapsed and died ON THE FIELD.
I really appreciate seeing people take an objective approach like you are doing here. I have subjective suspicion about vaccines, but I am always in search of the actual truth, rather than information that supports my bias, so I don't commit anything to belief until I can vet it.

I have been OBJECTIVELY watching the soccer player, sports, and overall society sudden death and cardiac problem rate thing for awhile, but I have not been able to draw any conclusions. In a recent article though, I was able to find a list of players that shows more recent deaths, which was a help, since some anti vax propaganda conflate pre vax era deaths with vax era deaths. I still have not drawn any conclusions, but the article filled in a couple clues to consider in my search objective search for the truth.

Forum List

Back