NY times columnist Trump would certainly like to murder people without due process

NY Times Columnist: Trump ‘Would Certainly Like to’ Murder People Without Due Process

New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg argued with her fellow panelists on MSNBC’s "Meet the Press Daily" Friday about whether President Donald Trump is the leader of the free world or an aspiring despot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If coures they do this is what people who think they're all that think the turn all the thing they would do to people and claim it's the other person whose doing it. PATHOLOGICAL LIARS REALLY HAVE MENTAL ISSUES..
What ever they've caused they blame it on Trump . Remember when that bitch Obama would take every said and done and say BUSH did it that's where these same asshole learned to do it they think it works but if you ever knew a pos democrat better watch your back they will back stab you in a heartbeat they will lie , and blame you for anything they can in any given situations.

THEY ARE LOSERSssssss

I think they will all self destruct before he finishes 8 years.

We can only hope so man because this bs is so far out of control it's mind numbing.

From this gay bs to tranny bs, to stripping the nation of " God " stripping it from our own National Anthem at games , schools etc these pos .......ts can't see how they're stripping this nation of all our history and those who made us free.

I DESPISE THESE SCUM BAGS BEYOND WHAT ANY WORDS CAN SAY NATURAL SELECTION FOR THESE LOSERS CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH.

It's worth living back in the 1800's if it means survival of the fittest gets rid of 20% of them that would really help get rid of the morons naturally lol. Because If you have stupid asses who think they are going to bike across an ISIS terroritory because they thought all the bs they see about the savages was fake lmao, bet that knife coming at them told them how fake it really was. ....

I'm sorry I have no pitty or awww left for these stupid asses who are just plain morons, are anti american etc.

NY Times Columnist: Trump ‘Would Certainly Like to’ Murder People Without Due Process

New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg argued with her fellow panelists on MSNBC’s "Meet the Press Daily" Friday about whether President Donald Trump is the leader of the free world or an aspiring despot.

If coures they do this is what people who think they're all that think the turn all the thing they would do to people and claim it's the other person whose doing it. PATHOLOGICAL LIARS REALLY HAVE MENTAL ISSUES..
What ever they've caused they blame it on Trump . Remember when that bitch Obama would take every said and done and say BUSH did it that's where these same asshole learned to do it they think it works but if you ever knew a pos democrat better watch your back they will back stab you in a heartbeat they will lie , and blame you for anything they can in any given situations.

THEY ARE LOSERSssssss

We can only hope so man because this bs is so far out of control it's mind numbing.

From this gay bs to tranny bs, to stripping the nation of " God " stripping it from our own National Anthem at games , schools etc these pos .......ts can't see how they're stripping this nation of all our history and those who made us free.

I DESPISE THESE SCUM BAGS BEYOND WHAT ANY WORDS CAN SAY NATURAL SELECTION FOR THESE LOSERS CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH.

It's worth living back in the 1800's if it means survival of the fittest gets rid of 20% of them that would really help get rid of the morons naturally lol. Because If you have stupid asses who think they are going to bike across an ISIS terroritory because they thought all the bs they see about the savages was fake lmao, bet that knife coming at them told them how fake it really was. ....

I'm sorry I have no pitty or awww left for these stupid asses who are just plain morons, are anti american etc.

I used to think they were funny, but their constant crying has me worn down.

Sometimes they still make me laugh though.

Obama already did that, he did away with due process and the far left was silent.
Indeed he did. He ordered a drone strike on an American citizen and killed him. Obama was judge, jury and executioner. Obama should be charged with murder in that case.

I voted Trump. I hope he is reading this. Trump has really come to dissolution ME. He doesn't understand his voter base. Not at all. Americans don't live in ivory towers. We struggle with illegal aliens given special treatment whilst the lower class blue collar Americans are treated like trash. We aren't haters, we don't live in ivory towers, we just want common sense laws enforced. We don't need walls built, just enforce federal immigration laws. Don't make entire cities off limits to immigration law enforcement. End that, it's Unamerican. What else can I say?
I want a wall.

All I want is for Trump to shut that twitter shit up, and listen to us. Don't tell US what WE want, LISTEN to US, Donald. Please. That's all I want from any politician, actually. Reflect our will, guys, not ignore and presume you know better. LISTEN TO US, Goddamit!

THEY ARE LOSERSssssss

You claim to be a man of values and good and you voted for Trump? LOL

THEY ARE LOSERSssssss

But just think how much money we'd save getting rid of lawyers and courts and stuff!

Didnt trump himself said he can shoot someone and still get votes ?
So what. In many cases it is perfectly legal to shoot someone.
Excuses as always....he meant he can shit on his base and still get their loyalty....in other words he got you by the balls.
Of course he didn't say anything even remotely like that, however, facts mean nothing to mentally ill TDS sufferers such as yourself.

Trump is known to conceal carry a Heckler & Koch .45 and a Smith and Wesson .38 caliber revolver. I don't know if he still carries with the Secret Service protecting him, but I think it would be great if he was walking down 5th Ave. and shot a looney Democratic party of slavery supporting ,TDS suffering, wannabe assassin.

Trump's ratings would skyrocket.

All I want is for Trump to shut that twitter shit up, and listen to us. Don't tell US what WE want, LISTEN to US, Donald. Please. That's all I want from any politician, actually. Reflect our will, guys, not ignore and presume you know better. LISTEN TO US, Goddamit!
He listens more than the people who call you toothless garbage people.

No

Uh... yes.

It prolly didn't register in your sicko mind because he didn't specify "in the face".

You missed the part where he said "they say". He was quoting a liberal rag.

No 'rag' said that, "liberal" or otherwise.

Prove me wrong.

"They say" or "some people say" or "many people are saying" is not a 'rag' or any kind of source at all. It's weasel wording to try to evade responsibility for one's OWN words. Only stupid gullibles buy that.

As you just did.

No

Uh... yes.

It prolly didn't register in your sicko mind because he didn't specify "in the face".

Prove me wrong.

"They say" or "some people say" or "many people are saying" is not a 'rag' or any kind of source at all. It's weasel wording to try to evade responsibility for one's OWN words. Only stupid gullibles buy that.

As you just did.

Except that's exactly what happened. The liberal press said it, as an insult to Trump voters. Trump made a joke of it.

In a couple of weeks the enemy press will be saying that Trump murdered people.

No

Uh... yes.

Prove me wrong.

As you just did.

Except that's exactly what happened. The liberal press said it, as an insult to Trump voters. Trump made a joke of it.

In a couple of weeks the enemy press will be saying that Trump murdered people.

And yet ---- you cannot find me a quote of the "liberal press" saying it at all.

No quote, no video, no screenshot, nothing. Guess what that means.

iu

Forum List

Back