NY Times admits it wrote FAKE story

It's not fake news. This is what annoys me about people who shout "fake news" as soon as possible.

Yes, the news article insinuated something it shouldn't have done. But it didn't say anything that was fake.

Not only that, the NY times has come out and said it was wrong to do what it did. That's responsible journalism.

Far more responsible than half the people on here, and FAR MORE RESPONSIBLE than someone saying this is FAKE NEWS.

Dude. Wake up.

"The paper didn't mention until the sixth paragraph that Haley's spokesman said the Trump administration had no input in the purchase decision."

They corrected an error. That's what responsible news organizations do.

you are assuming it was an "error".

I don't see it as that way, the NYT only makes "errors" that favor the Far Left Mexican oligarch that owns the joint. That tells me it is mor e likely done on purpose.

It wasn't an error. It was s lie. And to publish such a lie is libel...at the very least.
Bullshit. It was a mistake. Why else would they correct it?
Because they got caught.
No, because they made a mistake. Every mistake made by the real media is caught and blown out of proportion by RWNJ with nothing better to do than comb through everything they print or say looking for them to reinforce their bias.

It wasn't an error. It was s lie. And to publish such a lie is libel...at the very least.
Because they got caught.
No, because they made a mistake. Every mistake made by the real media is caught and blown out of proportion by RWNJ with nothing better to do than comb through everything they print or say looking for them to reinforce their bias.

You are assuming they made a mistake. I just don't see any evidence of it.

The NYT has a long history of leftist propaganda, way back to the 1930's and Walter Duranty at least.

My own guess is it was done on purpose.

Because they got caught.

The NYT has a long history of leftist propaganda, way back to the 1930's and Walter Duranty at least.

In their opinion pages yes, the lean left. Their news reporting is not really biased.

Yes, I know that given the examples of your chosen "media sources" you will find that very difficult to believe but it is true.

LMAO from the lying washington post...2nd most illegitimate "news" source right after the NYT.
`
A perfect example of confirmation bias which is the tendency for a person to search for, interpret, favor, believe and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.
`

Because they got caught.

In their opinion pages yes, the lean left. Their news reporting is not really biased.

Yes, I know that given the examples of your chosen "media sources" you will find that very difficult to believe but it is true.

Duranty wasn't on the opinion pages.

And neither were lefturds like Woodward and Bernstein.

LMAO from the lying washington post...2nd most illegitimate "news" source right after the NYT.
`
A perfect example of confirmation bias which is the tendency for a person to search for, interpret, favor, believe and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.
`

Actually that is a tendency ALL people, have, including liberals.

This is real evidence though, of the Right's claim that the media is biased.

Dismissing it, is a bias of your own.

It's not fake news. This is what annoys me about people who shout "fake news" as soon as possible.

Yes, the news article insinuated something it shouldn't have done. But it didn't say anything that was fake.

Not only that, the NY times has come out and said it was wrong to do what it did. That's responsible journalism.

Far more responsible than half the people on here, and FAR MORE RESPONSIBLE than someone saying this is FAKE NEWS.

You can squirm and wiggle all you want…..

But the FACT is the lying FAKE NEWS nyt’s

got caught trying to SMEAR the TRUMP administration

with a LIE.

Why don’t they follow up on this and tell us

how rotten to the core the obongo administration was?

Because they got caught.

Duranty wasn't on the opinion pages.

And neither were lefturds like Woodward and Bernstein.
That's because they were reporting news, not stating their opinions. You not liking it doesn't make it either biased or fake.

`Considering fox news NEVER corrects the vast amount of misleading and blatantly erroneous reports and never apologizes for them, this report is a joke.
Can you provide a single example of what you are talking about? We’ve seen many examples of CNN caught lying. I’ve yet to see anyone post a single example of Fox News getting a report wrong.

`Considering fox news NEVER corrects the vast amount of misleading and blatantly erroneous reports and never apologizes for them, this report is a joke.
Can you provide a single example of what you are talking about? We’ve seen many examples of CNN caught lying. I’ve yet to see anyone post a single example of Fox News getting a report wrong.

WHile we are at it, does anyone have an example of the NYT, or CNN, making a "mistake" that cast a bad light on dems or libs?

They are trying to save face.....

Too Late....

They have and will be known as FAKE NEWS forever....
I don't think they will lose any sleep over one tRumpkin's opinion.

`
`
The facts support my statement. The WashPo LOVED Trump when he was destroying 17 other GOP candidates but now you can't find ONE article that is in a positive light.

They sure seem to make a lot of mistakes...………

And the funny thing is they always favor the left...…

NONE of the left wing media can be trusted for the TRUTH.

I don't think they will lose any sleep over one tRumpkin's opinion.
The snowflake who whines the most about people insulting his screen name uses the the idiotic, nonsensical, and bizarre “tRumpkin” in every post. :eusa_doh:

If you can’t come up with something clever (or hell - even makes sense), then don’t even try. Dumb shit. :laugh:

Actually that is a tendency ALL people, have, including liberals.This is real evidence though, of the Right's claim that the media is biased.Dismissing it, is a bias of your own.
`

I didn't dismiss anything, just pointed out the obvious. I'm bias towards facts, not opinions. All I see are opinions. If you have a point, prove it with facts. Like this is your opinion as it does not apply to all people, unless you can prove it. Yes all people do have some bias, it's inescapable but for some people it manifests itself to complete cognitive closure whereby they block out everything they disagree with, no matter how factual and logical it is.

Know the difference.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back