With Social Media Giants Supporting The Hate; Are you Ready To Admit, That The Left Desires An End..

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
To “White America”?
And it doesn’t just stop online. Even the failing Leftist rag “Rolling Stone is getting in on the action by supporting what amounts to Jury Nullification, in favor of those who assault those the left declares “White Supremecists”.
A word of caution to those who support such foolishness. If the law ceases to apply itself on behalf of a group... That group is under no obligation to submit to it. Now... Do we really want to see that happen...?

To “White America”?
And it doesn’t just stop online. Even the failing Leftist rag “Rolling Stone is getting in on the action by supporting what amounts to Jury Nullification, in favor of those who assault those the left declares “White Supremecists”.
A word of caution to those who support such foolishness. If the law ceases to apply itself on behalf of a group... That group is under no obligation to submit to it. Now... Do we really want to see that happen...?

The Media has over stepped the limits on false engendering opinion. Limits need to be looked at.
upload_2018-9-14_20-43-8.jpeg

Republicans hate blacks and Hispanics and gays and liberals and Muslims and so many others. It’s not like it’s a secret. They’re right up front and center about it. Even Steve Bannon says embrace your hate that’s who you are.
So why get upset when you are called out on it.?

To “White America”?

The Media has over stepped the limits on false engendering opinion. Limits need to be looked at.

"Limits need to be looked at". What the fuck does that mean? Don't you really mean: "Government should revoke the free speech rights of some companies I don't like"?

Republicans hate blacks and Hispanics and gays and liberals and Muslims and so many others. It’s not like it’s a secret. They’re right up front and center about it. Even Steve Bannon says embrace your hate that’s who you are.
Instead of asking questions... Try answering the simple question posed by the OP. I realize this is uncomfortable for you, but...
If you'd rather ask your own questions; and talk about something else... I encourage you to do so. But as for this thread...
Honestly, and directly answer the question.

Instead of asking questions... Try answering the simple question posed by the OP. I realize this is uncomfortable for you, but...
If you'd rather ask your own questions; and talk about something else... I encourage you to do so. But as for this thread...
Yeah right, a simple question. It’s like asking have you stopped beating your wife?

The truth is the party that’s full of hate are Republicans. And they are white supremacist. And Nazis. And KKK. All those extreme right wing parties have joined the Republican Party. They have turned the Republican Party into one giant party of white racist nationalists.

Yeah right, a simple question. It’s like asking have you stopped beating your wife?

The truth is the party that’s full of hate are Republicans. And they are white supremacist. And Nazis. And KKK. All those extreme right wing parties have joined the Republican Party. They have turned the Republican Party into one giant party of white racist nationalists.
No. It isn’t anything like that. But your noncommitance to your beliefs are noted...

To “White America”?

"Limits need to be looked at". What the fuck does that mean? Don't you really mean: "Government should revoke the free speech rights of some companies I don't like"?

You have to understand that LLC s and Companies have not freedom of speech only people do. Next you have to understand you can not stand in the middle of a theater and yell FIRE, it is against the law. Looking at restrictions on speech is that it is either even across the board or non at all. The Left wing has a right so does the Right wing. No hard to understand. I don't really have any idea just how this can be corrected. I do suppose you could have a board for the Progressive only, but they would not want it because there would be no targets to shoot at. Ditto for the Rightitys also.

Its kind of hard to hate a black person if you are black. Hate is a hard word to live up to. I just don"t hate anyone over what they think. I also don"t push my thoughts on them it never works. I read what they think and see if it changes my opinion. I can and has happened in the past that someone did change to altered what I had a opinion about.

I suppose its sort of like a Troll using the response book that the Progressive use. copy and paste.

To “White America”?

View attachment 216574

YES! although we free speech loving conservatives have whined (for the past 30 years) about liberals trying to deny our free speech or limit it (proving what evil commies they all are!) when it comes to shutting up liberals I am ALL FOR IT!.......(note sarcasm)

free speech for us!
silence for them!

I blame Talk Radio driven by hyper-partisanship.
We were not as polarized until Talk Radio and Cable News. These entities basically are cherry-picked opinionated news.which has became a source hyper-partisanship, which intentionally misinformed those who are easily manipulated.

We were not as polarized until Talk Radio and Cable News. These entities basically are cherry-picked opinionated news.which has became a source hyper-partisanship, which intentionally misinformed those who are easily manipulated.
How is talk radio responsible for Twitters business decisions?

You have to understand that LLC s and Companies have not freedom of speech only people do. Next you have to understand you can not stand in the middle of a theater and yell FIRE, it is against the law. Looking at restrictions on speech is that it is either even across the board or non at all. The Left wing has a right so does the Right wing. No hard to understand. I don't really have any idea just how this can be corrected. I do suppose you could have a board for the Progressive only, but they would not want it because there would be no targets to shoot at. Ditto for the Rightitys also.

And you have to realize that your rationalizations for oppressive government are the same shit, different day. Every tin pot dictator, every populist clown, every progressive authoritarian, uses the same lame excuses.

Your words expose you for what you are….

And you are a perfect example of an ignorant BIGOT………

Your blame misses the mark by miles…

The hyper-partisanship and polarization has been driven by the left.

Until Talk Radio and cable news we basically only heard

one side of the story.

The Vast Majority of the misinformed and easily manipulated are also

on the left…………..

A great example is the details of the FISA WARRANT on TRUMP….

The left wing government cronies lied to get it…..

hillary paid for the FAKE dossier……

How many libtards know or will admit this?

Forum List

Back